"I'm fine! I'm not fine! Fuck you!"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Yeah, that comeback was pretty clutch. Didn't even know about the slowpoke bonus star being a thing in the game.:amepopcorn:

Edit: Fucking Magni is still streaming Fortnite. This man is addicted, I'll tell you what.

Pioneer

Nayuta will sing some sad songs in an hour, archive will be members only as always.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Stop double and triple posting, you fucking sperg! Just edit your damn post to inculde more replies as you go.

On vtuber news, dtto discovered an ASMR channel using her model artwork. I guess things like that are widespread, I just don't see it on the regular basis

And Vesper New Vegas waiting room is up THIS IS NOT THE FIRST PART! This is part 2, I fucked up

This is the first part:

You linked the followup for the eventuality he goes over.

Last edited:

soap suds

So the Luxiem boys all have Weibo accounts? I guess I shouldn't be surprised about that.
They all have bilibili accounts. Niisanji itself has a Weibo, but the guys do not. They each have their own topics, but that's not exclusive to them since anyone can have a topic cause those are fan operated.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Vesper and Ame are literally the two perfect Holo members to be playing New Vegas and I feel we have been blessed.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
haha heyyyy guys can i post some futanari art of holomems here since half of them are male with voice changer anyways?
Futanari stopped having shock value in the early 2000s and is nowadays basically vanilla, tbh.
Found a japanese Neuro-Sama. Another AI going by project Ivy.
However unlike Neuro she also does islamic crap like ear cleaning asmr
There are barely any people in her chat tho , maybe 5 or 7 japanese guys during her doki doki stream.

I can see why. AI isn't suited for visual novels, and with dickall reactions to the audience, there really isn't any point to watch her.

But have some Suisei:

Jealous

Lurker
Fascinating. So, you begged real hard and you got hired to sell emotions. Do you even get a fixed salary or are you only payed based on likes and donations? Man, they really put one over you, not gonna lie. The problem is, you don't get a very solid job for your trouble! I mean, the guy who did the interview and hiring was doing a nice, cushy PR job. The people writing up your employment contract have a steady administration job. The guy who drew your avatar was doing a decent character designer job. The techie that rigged your animations was doing a solid IT job. All your moderators must be employees of the company or associate companies. Their employment and salary is as solid as it can get. Except for you! You are the only throw-away part of this team. And of course they have a right to claim your channel if your time is up. It's ironic, that you want to be in the center of attention as, essentially, none of what we see is you. It's all a big tech company's resources at work. You are hired as an actor that's basically doing a radio show as we don't even get to see your real face. You use a pseudonym, so we don't even know your real name. And your product is your appeal, which is fleeting away with time. I bet they don't even let you have any streams without their moderators watching your every step. You're like a prisoner in a digital prison. They are using you for likes and views generation. As for your importance, you are about as important to them as a used handkerchief.
1677151785947.png

Classic example of why people should lurk more.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

chihirogumi

Calli is performing her concert at the Apex event right now.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I was only able to catch bits and pieces live, but IRyS was 'uoh'ing all over that game.
I have decided to send her a clear and powerful message as a warning:
See? I didn't 'like' either one! But I even 'liked' a keyboard post! That's how you know I am serious.
Little Witch Nobeta is actually a really good game. It's Dark Souls style difficulty crossed with a shooter, and the combat and mechanics are really well-done. Also has a pretty dark plot and backstory, which contrasts rather nicely with the aesthetics of the game.

I'd prefer it without any of the latter outfits, but that's my only complaint.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
You know, I wished Elon could just burn Twitter already instead of parading it like some kind vanity purchase. I just saw some Vtuber release a music video, which to be honest could use some work, and the Twitter mob just evicerated it. They even drag in Calli too, "Mori Calliope just had competition," They say as if they done anything remotely close to what she's doing right now. Sorry for the rant, just need to let it out.
Is this the song you're talking about? Because it's atrocious.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia has another twitter account outside of the one people know about which she hasn't used in a month (although nobody seems to have found it yet, might be locked). She has a habit of once in a while tweeting on the wrong account but someone screen capped the tweet.
FppdV6haUAALxtL

Also yes she seems to have got the rona after going to a con, imagine my shock.
1677153939362.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lia has another twitter account outside of the one people know about which she hasn't used in a month (although nobody seems to have found it yet, might be locked). She has a habit of once in a while tweeting on the wrong account but someone screen capped the tweet.
FppdV6haUAALxtL

Also yes she seems to have got the rona after going to a con, imagine my shock.
View attachment 14440
What the fuck does any of that mean?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I can barely decipher a single sentence there. But "I'm seeing someone on Tiktok" will probably make some people seethe. I'm pretty sure she means she's been watching Shu Itsuki and someone is flirting with him, which makes her jealous. But it can be taken another way. People are speds after all.

This dude apparently.
download.jpeg

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
"Love mail" means "to talk about a lot in a romantic manner"!
"Kinnie pants" are your "otherkin role" or "otherkin mindsate". Lia is a "fiction kin" meaning she identifies spiritually with fictional characters, often to the point of believing she is them (see her crossdressing talk).
She's barking because she feels someone is stepping onto her turf as someone who loves and identifies as Itsuki!

According to someone on /vt/, can't confirm as I'm not a zoomer codebreaker.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
"Kinnie pants" are your "otherkin role" or "otherkin mindsate". Lia is a "fiction kin" meaning she identifies spiritually with fictional characters, often to the point of believing she is them (see her crossdressing talk).
She's barking because she feels someone is stepping onto her turf as someone who loves and identifies as Itsuki!

Damn, bitches be crazy.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

This woman needs help.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Here's my guess, but I really have no idea (and I didn't CHEAT by using outside sources): "She has covid. She's been watching someone named something like 'Shu Itsuki' on tiktok? She has a crush, and it makes her feel like a furry (wolf/dog-kin) and then she RP's as a territorial wolf/dog trying to 'claim' this tiktok-er.
Damn, bitches be crazy.
TL;DR: Yes.

Speech To Text

From what I remember about the otherkin communities on Tumblr this is basically correct. People who "kin" tend to get mad or jealous of other people "kinning" the same character as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom