"I'm not a riceist, I'm a victim of riceism!"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrp

It doesn't really hit different from any other Lia tweet or statement so I don't know what the big deal is.

Is it the right decision considering the day before yesterday, when Silver said "screw it" and streamed wizard game again to huge numbers? Is it the right decision in that now apparently the whole fandom is throwing the "talent freedom" meme back in their face?

Maybe warn her of the potential backlash, then let her stream it. The people who are angry about this will never be appeased anyway. Of all the things for
Vshojo management to actually manage, this is the dumbest.
I do want to say remember the person you're talking about here.
On the one hand, she loves chasing drama, on the other, if my surface level non-fandead understanding is correct, she hasn't gotten at all better since hololive and if it sends silver crying, where do you think it'll send her?

View attachment 14447

Just saw this chick on Twitter and while it's obviously a coincidence, I can't help but think she looks like a literal My Original Character, Do Not Steal recolour of Yuri's old design.
View attachment 14448View attachment 14450

Yuri very explicitly wants her old self gone, so this is actually based.

We're not certain why she felt a need to make the twitlonger, my unsubstantiated theory is that she got denied some money making opportunity because of it, like a sponsor spot, a collab rejection, or an ad read.
Probably wants more of the Dezdick and got spurned.

Last edited:

No Name

To all language nerds out there, Ike Eveland is collabing with Layla Alstroemeria, talking about Swedish. Stream is mainly in EN, atm it is 2 hours in ending. Probably a VOD recommend, I was too late.

Layla has a Language Series [YouTube playlist], currently covers:
  • Filipino with Millie
  • Sundanese with Xia Ekavira, ZEA Cornelia and Riksa Dhirendra
  • Javanese with Amicia Michella
  • Vietnamese with Aia Amare
  • Baso Pelémbang with Nagisa Arcinia
  • Jaku Banjar (Banjarese) with Nara Haramaung
Future guest - someone with a language coming from old Norse

Thank you, I edited my first post.

No idea, I caught final minutes with Ike then she went into superchats and I was out. The Millie stream contains "female prostitute" and "vagina" not censored, so no idea what this is about.

So what is it they do? Teach her some of the language and laugh at pronunciations?
If Ike doesn't teach her "Blåneger" then he's the worst Swede ever.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Not directly chuuba related, but definitely adjacent.
Remember that Daph chick who collabed with Magni, and people sniffed out real quick she was a huge racist?

Turns out she put out some kind of Twitlonger supposedly doing a Content Creator Apology for her racism.

There's also a /r/LiveStreamFail thread on it:
I don't deny I've typed [snow roaches] in my offline chat, because I was ignorant to its meaning and thought it was inoffensive to poke fun at the fragility white people have for meaningless word salad terms some twitter user compiled as a slur list.
Make an apology tweet for being racist, be racist in your apology for being racist.

We're not certain why she felt a need to make the twitlonger, my unsubstantiated theory is that she got denied some money making opportunity because of it, like a sponsor spot, a collab rejection, or an ad read.

paul

Early Adopter
Cute Hogwarts art

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Vesper's John Wayne impression was something I didn't know I ever needed

Ensok

Early Adopter
Cute Hogwarts art

I find the Hufflepuff group the most fitting.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Vesper's John Wayne impression was something I didn't know I ever needed
"I AM A MAN OF PEACE, I AM A MAN OF PEACE" while jumping over a fence to gut a man with a kitchen knife

10/10 stream already

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

View attachment 14447

Just saw this chick on Twitter and while it's obviously a coincidence, I can't help but think she looks like a literal My Original Character, Do Not Steal recolour of Yuri's old design.
View attachment 14448View attachment 14450

That is such a shameless copy of Yubi's Cyberlive design.
What will she copy next, her squibs?
1650078102796.gif

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Rin is playing PIEN. This is bound to be fun

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"God DAMN I wish I could read" - Noir Vesper

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
"I AM A MAN OF PEACE, I AM A MAN OF PEACE" while jumping over a fence to gut a man with a kitchen knife

10/10 stream already
As is appropriate for a follower of the Religion of Peace, he uses explosives.

Praid

Just another idiot
It seems that in March YT is implementing a new interpretation of livestreaming policy where "a channel that live streams content displaying someone holding, handling, or transporting a firearm may temporarily or permanently lose their ability to live stream." That seems broad enough to cover things like playing an FPS on stream, gun cleaning streams, models holding a gun in their hand, or Ame doing target practice during her handcam stream. Watch this cancel any F:NV streams now that holos finally got perms.
They'll try anything to prevent zoomers from becoming interested in firearms. Fortunately for us, video games are far more effective at getting younger people into guns. I bought my first gun after playing call of duty 3. My parents were very upset that I bought a "weapon of war" but it didn't stop me from moving out and buying more. These policies just make it so the ideas and items they don't want you to have/know about become even more alluring to people.

kestraline

Early Adopter

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Autisticus

Maybe warn her of the potential backlash, then let her stream it. The people who are angry about this will never be appeased anyway. Of all the things for
Vshojo management to actually manage, this is the dumbest.
Telling her the game was controversial and about the Silver drama then letting her make her own decision about it is more likely what happened than the conclusion everyone is jumping to that she was forbidden from playing it.

The main branch have already mentioned management warned them about playing it, but Silvervale was allowed to do so anyways.

Her tweet isn't even an outright "management said I couldn't" and people chose to interpret it in the least charitable way possible and via google translate because vtuber discussion is absolutely infested with drama addicts at this point.

The woman already being hounded by seething faggots 24/7 and who hasn't even seen or read Harry Potter probably doesn't consider it important or worth it.

Edit: Let's not pretend people haven't been shitting themselves over the "talent freedom" meme ever since it left Kson's lips for the first time. People being retarded about it isn't anything new.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Now I really want 4 player co-op playthrough of Fallout 76 by the tempus boys.

kestraline

Early Adopter
A day after doing that Q&A stream, MariaParadisia is playing Cult of the Lamb.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
and some of you fuckers had the audacity to judge me for watching Vshojo because your oshi Lia was so much more wholesome and seiso and totally not a schizo by comparison
Lia is the cute kind of menhera which means I can save her, unlike vshoujo girls whom are beyond the point of saving.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Not directly chuuba related, but definitely adjacent.
Remember that Daph chick who collabed with Magni, and people sniffed out real quick she was a huge racist?

Turns out she put out some kind of Twitlonger supposedly doing a Content Creator Apology for her racism.

There's also a /r/LiveStreamFail thread on it:

Make an apology tweet for being racist, be racist in your apology for being racist.

There is an impressive amount of deleted comments in that thread that I assume were sticking up for Daph or were being racist against whitey. I'd kill for the archive that shows what those comments said before the jannies swept them up.

Much obliged

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom