"Are you supposed to engage your butt muscles when climbing stairs???"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
There is an impressive amount of deleted comments in that thread that I assume were sticking up for Daph or were being racist against whitey. I'd kill for the archive that shows what those comments said before the jannies swept them up.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
What the fuck does any of that mean?
"Hi, I'm Lia and I have brain damage"

View attachment 14447

Just saw this chick on Twitter and while it's obviously a coincidence, I can't help but think she looks like a literal My Original Character, Do Not Steal recolour of Yuri's old design.
View attachment 14448View attachment 14450

Maybe same character artist reusing assets? But yeah holy shit that looks like the braptuber Yuri.

Not directly chuuba related, but definitely adjacent.
Remember that Daph chick who collabed with Magni, and people sniffed out real quick she was a huge racist?

Turns out she put out some kind of Twitlonger supposedly doing a Content Creator Apology for her racism.

There's also a /r/LiveStreamFail thread on it:

Make an apology tweet for being racist, be racist in your apology for being racist.

We're not certain why she felt a need to make the twitlonger, my unsubstantiated theory is that she got denied some money making opportunity because of it, like a sponsor spot, a collab rejection, or an ad read.

Oh, her. Yeah I would assume that she got fucked over or someone is about to pull out an exposed-type cancellation post and she preemptively posted that.

Telling her the game was controversial and about the Silver drama then letting her make her own decision about it is more likely what happened than the conclusion everyone is jumping to that she was forbidden from playing it.

The main branch have already mentioned management warned them about playing it, but Silvervale was allowed to do so anyways.

Her tweet isn't even an outright "management said I couldn't" and people chose to interpret it in the least charitable way possible and via google translate because vtuber discussion is absolutely infested with drama addicts at this point.
Direct tweet translation makes it seem like management prevented her from playing it.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Vesper's New Vegas stream is everything I could have asked for.

We get the new experience of NV from Ame and the madman "I played the shit out of this time for a wacked out build and RP" experience from Vesper.

And as a Mega Man nerd, Selen is streaming Mega Man 5 later...

Man, today's a good-ass day for VTuber streams!

hylic

Phase connect EN SUB

Nasa recommends some kino. Short one because I’m busy this week

Should I keep the wii shop font or go back to impact?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You should cycle fonts regularly, routine and uniformity are allies to autism.
Michiru, the other PC jp, also streams using a live tts translator.

It's taken forever but Selen is continuing her NES megaman playthroughs, 5 is up this time

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Not directly chuuba related, but definitely adjacent.
Remember that Daph chick who collabed with Magni, and people sniffed out real quick she was a huge racist?

Turns out she put out some kind of Twitlonger supposedly doing a Content Creator Apology for her racism.

There's also a /r/LiveStreamFail thread on it:

Make an apology tweet for being racist, be racist in your apology for being racist.

We're not certain why she felt a need to make the twitlonger, my unsubstantiated theory is that she got denied some money making opportunity because of it, like a sponsor spot, a collab rejection, or an ad read.

She should make amends by saying Yamanba constantly during streams to make it up to the whites! Make sure you use all racial slurs equally as God intended.

Autisticus

Direct tweet translation makes it seem like management prevented her from playing it.
"Management reached out/got in touch and it's No Good." doesn't give solid confirmation that she was directly told she couldn't stream it, only that management talked with her about the game. Which, I would think is understandable coming out from fresh drama.

Not that I think Nazuna would care enough in this particular instance to push back if they did forbid it. She doesn't like being told what to do at times, but she (or rather Mikeneko, I guess) also didn't even know how many books/movies there were in a twitcast stream a couple days ago and thought she could get through all of them in a single watch along.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I knew Selen was an actual robosexual but I had absolutely no idea it was as terminal as she revealed herself to be playing Atomic Heart.

She was an ant's ballsack away from calling a fucking fridge her 'dirty little slut' on top of this.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Should I keep the wii shop font or go back to impact?
Between the font used in Michiru's The Karaoke sub and this one, I prefer the Wii font imho (less... bulky?). If you are the actual translator, thank you, I hope you're having an enjoyable time doing so.

(Nasa love, I really like her breathy voice, bit of a thirstpost, who cares about ASMR, give me Nasa zatsus)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I knew Selen was an actual robosexual but I had absolutely no idea it was as terminal as she revealed herself to be playing Atomic Heart.

She was an ant's ballsack away from calling a fucking fridge her 'dirty little slut' on top of this.

Sasuga seren
I want to ask, is atomic heart actually any good? I remember people talking about it like 5 years ago and shitting on it so i wonder if it's just like trannykiller 2023 where people who like it, like it, and people who don't, don't.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Her tweet isn't even an outright "management said I couldn't" and people chose to interpret it in the least charitable way possible and via google translate because vtuber discussion is absolutely infested with drama addicts at this point.

I am somewhat neehawngoe joe-zoo and my interpretation is that management forbid it. Maybe I'm misinterpreting some seventh-dimensional glorious nipponese subtlety and/or maybe she's plastering over what the managers actually told her for some reason, but I think "the managers warned her and she decided not to on her own" is not indicated by this message at all.

A day after doing that Q&A stream, MariaParadisia is playing Cult of the Lamb.

I tuned in for this. She was actually very good at the game. She's got a lovely voice and quite good energy. I know she's had two bad agency experiences before at this point but I think if she wants to give it another try, I think she could make a nice fit at any agency - hopefully a stable one finds her this time.

I finally made and posted my first stream clip video earlier today. If you haven't been able to make it to one of my streams, I'd appreciate a watch and some honest feedback. I know it's a bit on the long side; if I had more time, I would have edited a shorter video (Shakespeare).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Sasuga seren
I want to ask, is atomic heart actually any good? I remember people talking about it like 5 years ago and shitting on it so i wonder if it's just like trannykiller 2023 where people who like it, like it, and people who don't, don't.
I have only watched streamers play it, but this is what I gather:

Sound design is absolute shit, the dialogue is fucking attrocious, gameplay looks mediocre but passable, art design is good, though, as is the music by Mick Gordon. Probably a fine pickup on sale somewhere down the line, but I would never buy it full price.

Also, when I say the dialogue is attrocious, I mean it. But it is definitely unintentionally hilarious to me because of it. The main character is absurdly edgy.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Toots McShaker is my new oshi. Everyone else BTFO.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina Time! Is today the day she finished FF7re ?

kestraline

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi news:
She stole ketchup from McDonalds. Not in the form of ketchup packets, but from a dispenser into a bottle. She just straight up pumped as much as she could in a bottle and no one stopped her, she's too powerful!

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It ain't my favorite portrayal of the character, but studio Elda Solar released the art they made for valentine's keychain of Uruka

Urukers by Polish Seal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom