"I used to intentionally speak lower because I felt the need to, and also, I was tryna imitate... one of my favorite cartoon characters... 'I wish I could be as powerful and threatening as her', I'm not gonna tell you, it's too cringe"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wemi news:
She stole ketchup from McDonalds. Not in the form of ketchup packets, but from a dispenser into a bottle. She just straight up pumped as much as she could in a bottle and no one stopped her, she's too powerful!
More evidence for my big buff Wemi rrat :pippasquish:
prayforponwolf.PNG

wholaughed.PNG
Who the fuck laughed at this? :guracursed:
butwhy.PNG

But why? :pikaufuk:

In Shiina chat news:
ohnoajosh.PNG

joshuaNeelyjoinsthespreadsheet.PNG

joshsentamessage.PNG

I got your message Joshua, thanks for giving Memaw a little money and thanks for being a simp, now stfu :medsmoremeds:
Pippa has never even once read a member message form me but I think it's because it expires and it doesn't save it as a SC or donation so it's just gone. It's fine.

Kalion

:)
Lisa guerilla. Chat is supporting her while she holds back tears.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bo-sheep/Cimrai had a wierd set of tweets that came outta nowhere

Let me translate:
"Guys please tell me i am an amazing person, i left my discord friends on read because i'm lazy and now they won't instantly respond to my repetitive annoying messages and i REALLY NEED THAT ATTENTION! If other people don't like me then i can't like myself! My sense of worth hinges on the worthless praise of internet strangers!"

Sven

In Shiina chat news:
View attachment 14464
View attachment 14465
View attachment 14466
I got your message Joshua, thanks for giving Memaw a little money and thanks for being a simp, now stfu :medsmoremeds:
Pippa has never even once read a member message form me but I think it's because it expires and it doesn't save it as a SC or donation so it's just gone. It's fine.
Rabbit has mentioned this yes, apparently Youtube doesn't save member messages so unless you actively see it then it just disappears forever. Honestly not sure if an actual Youtube sucking thing or just a Pipkin moment and Pippa doesn't know where they are shown.

On Vshojo Harry Potter no talent freedom topic
Does the JP branch run under usual JP corpo rules, could it be something as dumb as they just didn't get the permissions for the JP's to play the game or are they under the same US corp umbrella?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pink Woman streaming Dead Space for 12 hours, instantly regrets it - now live:

In other news, I miss Pikamee, and if she's bullied again when she returns I'm going schizo

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pink Woman streaming Dead Space for 12 hours, instantly regrets it - now live:
What the fuck is happening? I tune in, she's AFK for 10 minutes, she runs in screaming about a zip code, and runs back out?

Game is optimized like ass and can't run on her computer > "OK chat, i'm gonna go take a nap for an hour and restart the stream when it downloads to my console"
Sasuga

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Fastest 12 hour stream in the business, sasuga pink woman.

In all seriousness, she's going to download it on PS5 before starting the stream up again, it will take about an hour.

EDIT: New stream link in about an hour and a half as I'm writing this:

EDIT 2: why didn't it upload the media link

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
In Shiina chat news:
View attachment 14464
View attachment 14465
View attachment 14466
I'm astounded by how many people are like this over little donos. Just glad there's no TTS culture on YT streams.
But I do think most messages get read, just not out loud. Kiara has at least commented on every green members message I've ever bothered to send and if she sees members messages and blues in the flood then Shiina or Pippa see them.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
What the fuck is happening? I tune in, she's AFK for 10 minutes, she runs in screaming about a zip code, and runs back out?
She's trying to play on PC, and is strugling to get above 20 FPS with shit on trash quality. Meanwhile Altare is happily playing above 60fps. Does Calli stream on a potato or what?

Also, I find it comical how half her chat is "Play it on PS5", "PS5 is better".
I don't know if they truly believe that or are used to Pink woman never getting a decent PC.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She's trying to play on PC, and is strugling to get above 20 FPS with shit on trash quality. Meanwhile Altare is happily playing above 60fps. Does Calli stream on a potato or what?

Also, I find it comical how half her chat is "Play it on PS5", "PS5 is better".
I don't know if they truly believe that or are used to Pink woman never getting a decent PC.
Nah, the PC port for that game is fucking retarded, and it either just works™ on anything or runs like ass on completely overkill hardware.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I'm agree with Nene

ps. But I would like to see "How I got reincarnated as a Pencil Sharpener" anime:makotomisaki:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Nah, the PC port for that game is fucking retarded, and it either just works™ on anything or runs like ass on completely overkill hardware.
Yeah, it's fucking wild. Me and a friend have almost identical PCs, relatively top of the line. My game runs like a dream all maxed out with RT. His runs like complete ass. We have the same GPU, CPU, mobo and RAM.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Since I boomer'd the previous link, here is the new stream link for Mori's 12 hour Dead Space-athon (real) in a little over an hour from now:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Vesper's tism is currently preventing him from completing a quest.

This stream is peak content.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yuko had another twitter space today and while there was plenty of coombaity lewdshit, it was also full of some actually chill chatting and wholesome vibes. There were only 150 or so in chat so maybe that's why, but it was kinda cozy listening to this degenerate retarded 4chan zoomer talk about military stuff, planes, ships etc, hearing her gush about how cool helicopters are and how she is an A-10 enthusiast, it was nice. There were some comedic relief moments, a few retards tried to make them cringe but they were funny bits.

She also took about an hour long nap while on mic, she doesn't snore but she has that dumb little nasal breathing thing chicks do where they make a whistling honk shoo sound while sleeping - it was cute.

I didn't get a chance to listen to the whole thing, hopefully someone posts a gofile of it sometime soon because the 4chan icebox site is gay and I can't figure out how to download from there.

Edit - also, sorry guys, Ollie is a rirocon
1677173249227460 (1).png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom