"woman tears nice"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Yo anyone got any recommendations for fauna streams?
Any particular stream to sell someone on fauna?
(*no eurotruck stream)
clip tax

View attachment 14351

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

KemoV member Jungle Cat is live. Judging by MoguMogu being in the title I think shes probably eating on stream.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Kanatan takes on Asylum Demon

As someone who beat 3 games on mouse and keyboard, I think the negativity is overblown. It is perfectly fine on PC without the controller, except for DS2 which requires re-mapping, original buttons are fucking insane. Right click is an attack, while left click is a block, wtf Fromsoft?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pippa raided into Marimari getting her over the 4view hump. Mari revealed she's doing a collab with 10ma Friday at 11am pst.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Looks like kino is back on the menu, boys.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Her need to add constant qualifiers is a bit cringe and she should've taken the Tenma route and just told them all to fuck off, but still, good for Silvervale.
Keep in mind that all attempts on /vt/ to pretend that Silvervale is actually le based and redpilled, Trump-voting tradwife material aside, she almost certainly isn't. The people attacking her are people who she thought were friends and allies, likeminded souls and genuine fans, only for them to collectively not even turn their backs on her, but outright attacking her for heresy on account of... playing a game of whose source material she has fond childhood memories.

It is not easy to break with one's social circle for years on a dime. And I'm not terribly convinced that she's necessarily all that fond of the le actually based and redpilled, Trump-voting, girl shut up and stay in the kitchen parts of the audience she has gained, either.

Her trying to cling on to pre-wizard game normalcy, when she wasn't yet aware how deranged some parts of the internet are, is understandable.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Yuko's UNACRHIVED Karaoke Stream
OOHH HERE WE GO AGAIN! UNACRHIVED KARAOKE - Yuko Yurei Ch. idol-EN.jpg
Mega Link - OOHH HERE WE GO AGAIN! UNACRHIVED KARAOKE-Q2lkVsHfZ14.mp4 6.83 GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
I can't believe Karen just doxxed Ghostcat/Miso on stream live, fuck Pink Woman!!

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I'm not a Vhoeshow fan by any means, but that clip of Silvervale almost breaking down in tears because the game gave her the wand she got from the Pottermore quiz when she was 12...is the sweetest fucking thing. And the dicksplitters want to ruin that feeling for people.

*Can't find it right now on mobile but it's been posted twice.* Instead, have the only acceptable response to these people:

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Siro showing off her National Cat Day outfit

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
TAKAMORI! YAAAAY!

Reminds me of how Selen has repeatedly show Ember on Twitter. Including recently
It was just a bit silly since she used Miso's name properly on her DD account, but just had to go with the "Ghostcat" kayfabe on her other.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Looks like kino is back on the menu, boys.

Calli can do voices surprisingly well, I had to take a look at the screen because I thought IRyS joined them out of nowhere.
Also nooooooo, Bae was ratnapped by her natural enemy live on stream and her coworkers just laughed, why do they hate her so much bros?

Edit:

Calli: Gawr kissing Gura! That's right! Selfcest! It was a really popular thing back in the day! ...don't ask. :whatastory:

Kiara: Do you love me?
Calli (suddenly screaming): CRIIIINGEEEE!
(...)
Calli (as Bae): That's enough fanservice for you, cringelords!

Kiara: Maybe I'll make more puppets the next time I have bronchitis.
Calli: You had bronchitis when you made these?
Kiara: Yeah, bronchitis, laryngitis, (some other illness name idk)...
Calli: So there are bronchitis viruses on these puppets?
Kiara: They're dead by now probably.
Calli: KIAAAARAAAA WHAT THE FUUUCK!

This stream is a fucking comedy gold.

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I'm not a Vhoeshow fan by any means, but that clip of Silvervale almost breaking down in tears because the game gave her the wand she got from the Pottermore quiz when she was 12...is the sweetest fucking thing. And the dicksplitters want to ruin that feeling for people.

*Can't find it right now on mobile but it's been posted twice.* Instead, have the only acceptable response to these people:

The only smart thing shit-brains has ever said, and it's only via AI.

Composted Sapling

Speaking of streaming cats, birthday live

Edit: She also has the chonkiest backup dancers. What could be the reason for this? :smugina:

1677065388950.png

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Calli's rage from the last Mario kart tournament.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
1677066055666.png

This is probably as bigbrain as Calli will ever be, ngl.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Mold bnnuy plays Commie robot game: based content imminent (I can't wait until S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 comes out so it can be a hot button nothingburger, too).

Of course, nothing could go wrong.

1500x500.jpg

God, I love this pic

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.