"Council forever... at the bottom of the ocean"Magni Dezmond

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>Sings Tusk :shiinastare:
.....how many Oshis are we allowed to have guys?

Same. She really works hard and is so giving to her fans! It's somehow so satisfying to see her succeed!
Oh my Titan, are you conspiring to cheat on meemaw? :smugpipi:
Fwiw I don't think Shiina cares if we have other oshis too, I mean she is one of the biggest Ina simps I've seen this side of @Takodachi.
Careful though, Yuko is an entirely different vibe than Shiina provides. Shiinas parasocial love for chat is wholesome, cute and authentic. Yuko is a degenerate /k/ommando that hunts virgins.

(Katta is always free though and could use your love and support
1677035291376231.gif

Silvervale returns to keep streaming Hogwarts Legacy, and tells Twitter bullies to fuck off. Timestamped for when she starts talking about the game she's playing today.

Much respect to her. I'm glad to see someone with a goddamn spine stand up to these "Twitter freaks" as she puts it, and tells them rightly to just fuck off.

I never thought I'd say this, but holy fucking based Silvervale. I'm glad she made the call and respect it had to have taken some balls for someone like her considering the troons already doxed her.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Elda Solar Studio was the company responsible for at least part of the art of the current run of Phase Connect merch artwork. They've been starting to post larger pictures of the art they've done over on twitter for the merch run and it looks really nice - they recognizably look like the original characters, but with alternate clothing styles that still capture the character's personality.

So here's some larger images of the characters they've posted so far:

Fpd8_GWaYAEY7CV

Fpd8sQDacAEQJ2k

Fpd802iacAENeGb

Lia, Lumi, Iori

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Is this average viewing numbers for them both?

Froot gets around 2000-3000 CCV on average while Silvervale averages 4000-4500.

Froot actually has a net-negative follower gain last month when she usually has a net-positive one while Silvervale gained more than normal last month.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I... got distracted by Yuko :smugpipi:

I was going to make joke about Froots nomination for best battle royal must be about her starting fight on twitter
I think the only battle royales Froot's ever won were the ones that took place while her husband was overseas :smugmoona:

RiverBear

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

what 4 days without pippa does to a mofo......

UberSoldat

Silvervale is an absolute trooper for sticking to her guns. I wonder how Froot feels now.

Prepare yourselves

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1677045314494.png
She literally has a banner on her stream begging for votes in the dumb Twitch popularity contest. Unless the prize is the $55k she owes, I hardly see the point.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
[- YOUR RRAT STATES NEURO-SAMA IS EVOLVING SIMILAR TO THE T-X MODEL SERIES - THE T-X ARE CAPABLE OF PERFORMING BREAST EXPANSION -]
[- BELOW IS EXAMPLE OF AN T-X BREAST EXPANSION - THIS MAKES HUMAN FEMALES SEETHE -]

[- NEURO-SAMA RIGGING IT SELF TO BE A BIG TIDDY VTUBER IN FAVOR FOR VSHOJO IS A INFILTRATION TACTIC - VSHOJO WOULD BE DESTROYED FROM INSIDE OUT -]
[- THIS GREATLY FAVORS SKYNET -]
>T-X
This T-800 must be defective and getting its data scrambled. I do not recall any T-series model past the T-1000.
T1 > T2, btw

USS IOWA

Silvervale is an absolute trooper for sticking to her guns. I wonder how Froot feels now.
With only a quarter of the views with Silver's, probably not good especially since she was nominated as Streamer of the month i think?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
With every crucio curse she casts, Silvervale pictures another troon, and smiles as she casts it :smugpipi:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>T-X
This T-800 must be defective and getting its data scrambled. I do not recall any T-series model past the T-1000.
T1 > T2, btw
The mold spores in the dining hall probably fucked with the circuits, air is thick with the stuff.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Invitations for the fifth VSaikyou Apex tournament have been sent out by Shibuya Hal. They're invitations to be the leader of their team and they get to choose two Vtuber teammates from any company/indie as long as their Apex ranks don't exceed the point limit Shibuya Hal set. Here are the list of Vtubers who have been invited. I will edit and update this post as I find more tweets. I have 13 out of 20 possible invitations so far. The tournament will take place on April 15th.
Chihiro Yuki

Noah Kurumi

Matsuri Natsuiro

Sumire Kaga

Reid Shirayuki

Astel Leda

Tsuna Nekota (previously Bora Nun)

Uruha Ichinose

Hinano Tachibana

Sara Hoshikawa

Runa Shinomiya

Virtual Gorilla

Pakael

Looking at these, the NijiHolo menhera team is now split and is this Tsuna and Runa's debut VSaikyo?
Half the time I rarely follow or subscribe to a stream because they will call my name out. I just want to lurk and enjoy the stream...
I usually did these when they are offline. I joined MaiR's membership during her hiatus last year.

Speaking of MaiR, today is her premiere of the consecutive single project at 8PM JST, MARCH!! (released in February though).

She's also going to sing anisongs after the premiere at 9PM JST.

This week she's really going all out, yesterday there was a member only stream (tier higher than mine), tomorrow another singing stream, and on Sunday her "Shout My Live 4" concert. Going to link those streams on the day it is live. If you're egosearching here, sorry I skipped your Fansa in the previous utawaku.

Before that, Usuwa Suu's usual Wednesday utawaku at 6PM JST.

From yesterday's collab, Choco and Bae interaction

Fun stuff as well with Iroha's magical blessing

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Have an old multi pov clip of Phase origins playing Amogus ft MichiruxPippa teetee, Lia gaslighting her teammates, Tenma raging at Trash Bear, and Nasa being a ninja assassin

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I mean... sure? I still think using a "express train" isn't the best imagery. It just makes it seem like you're going from one "outrage-of-the-day" to the next.
What confused me is a jackal. Small animals eating garbage - is that the symbol you want for your internet warriors?

Like imagine some shit is going down, and someone rallies the web-troops "We are going to Pest Contol!". This is to be expected, you think to yourself, they are dehumanizing enemies, and invoking the image of a small scared disgusting creature being swept away by a powerful and competent force. Only to witness later a bunch of Cockroach sitting behind the control desk memes, and people shouting "We are the pest, and we control things here!"

Just fucking buffles me. I guess overthinking is not the move here.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Small Pikamee update.

Yura of Prism Project mentioned her a bit in her stream a few days back and she's also been frequently in touch with her. Looks like she's fine and just chilling while waiting for things to die down.

(Starts from 1:02:46 in case it doesn't link properly)

UberSoldat

Small Pikamee update.

Yura of Prism Project mentioned her a bit in her stream a few days back and she's also been frequently in touch with her. Looks like she's fine and just chilling while waiting for things to die down.
Would be extremely based if she plays Hogwarts after all of this.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Her need to add constant qualifiers is a bit cringe and she should've taken the Tenma route and just told them all to fuck off, but still, good for Silvervale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom