"Japanese shiriaru (Cereal) issu notto miruku, ah, hando! Hando, into zuh mouth! baribaribaribari (Crunch crunch) OK!"Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
All the Silvervale talk made me have some random thoughts.

I wonder what did Ame think of all the dramas surrounding Silver, being someone who knows her for a long time. Few months ago when not-Ame was streaming on Twitch, Silver was one of the mods so I'm guessing that they are still friends.

Of course, we will never know about it. Ame isn't going to name-drop Silver on stream, let alone talk about the drama, while Silver seems to be considerate enough to not admit in public that they are friends.

No Name

Yo anyone got any recommendations for fauna streams?
Any particular stream to sell someone on fauna?
(*no eurotruck stream)
clip tax

View attachment 14350
View attachment 14351
Her Skyrim streams, Bioshock (wrench supremacist Fauna), I liked her spooktober streams with Bae but pretty much any horror game stream of hers. She played the first Penumbra game recently which had a good amount of dumb Fauna moments coupled with her being scared if anything moving.

As a Sapling I'd recommend most of her stuff, Fauna has her moments of retarded brilliance but most of the time it's just chill streams goofiness.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin had a member's stream yesterday. It's been about 3 months since debut so she went over her progress towards her overall goals and the donothon rewards. Of course it had to be in powerpoint. The donothon rewards are put on pause or moving slowly because her body is feeling the aftereffects of stress and streaming too long. Reminder she has a giant list of medical conditions from being born several weeks late that severely limits her stamina and causes her body to fuck up at random times (I posted about them here if you wanna know more).

Respect to her for going through with the donothon in the first place but goddamn it brit take better care of yourself before you end up in the emergency room. If I lose an oshi before their 1-year anniversary for the 3rd time, I'm going to drown in alcohol so hard it'll make Karen look like a sobriety counselor. :calidrinking:

Anyways some things I wanted to highlight:

• She's doing something I think is really cool with chat's mascot design. She'll design it and draw it herself, then upload it to Picrew where chat can easily customize it however they want, then use it as twitter/youtube avatars if they choose to.

• Her mom refuses to go to Ikea just to buy a single shark so she's thinking of ways to convince her.
  • Methods include intentionally breaking her desk, asking for a new chair or asking for a celebratory shark once her teeth get fixed
  • The last method is blackmail for whatever the "dog heist" was. She didn't elaborate at all and only made an Among Us reference. Did this decaying brit and her overachiever mother kidnap a dog and bring it back to their castle? Probably not but it's funny to imagine.

• "I'm not selling strange and uncontemporary things. Y'know just in case you were a weirdo with that kind of idea. You could probably put this on in a car and people would look at you like what the fuck why is there a British woman in your car?" Immediately denying any possibility of GFE or coomer content in her voice pack. There will never be pissbros here thankfully.

• Cover song should be done by April if everything works out.
  • Apparently a hype funky kind of song.
  • 2nd original song hopefully by the middle of the year but she doesn't wanna give any guarantees.

• Even though she's still currently dying from her first endurance stream, she's possibly thinking about doing another one for 50k subs. Terrible idea but she's British and a woman so I wouldn't be surprised if she goes through with it.
  • When she says Stupid Bullshit, she means her more creative projects like Wii Fit with her mom, the funeral stream, the thumbnail tutorial, the vtuber audition advice stream etc. She feels like she didn't really do much of that in February, which I think is silly since she literally streamed for 50 hours straight but again. British and woman.
  • She feels like her member streams have been lacking. She has creative ideas that she wants to use on them but feels guilty about paywalling content so she ends up making those ideas public streams. She wants to do more for membership but the guilt thing has her a little stuck on what to do.
  • Again I think this is dumb. She has consistently done once-a-week member streams and they've all been unique, entertaining and true to her brand of content. I feel like she's overthinking it because she used to be a 1-view and now has all this support that she feels like she has to do extra to pay back.
  • Literally in this same stream, she spent almost an hour looking at different fonts she downloaded and somehow made it funny as fuck. Have more confidence brit, chat genuinely thinks you're hilarious or they wouldn't have stuck around.
  • She's working on her networking and talking to people. Has another non-jewcorp collab in the works.
  • Secret project thing vaguely hinted at. She likes teasing chat with things they don't know about which is the only reason why she brought it up. But as the slide says, if she leaks anything else she immediately gets graduated so lol.

She looked back on her Goal Bingo from debut. So far she's done:
  • 500 memberships
  • Got a new PC
  • Collab from outside Idol
  • 24 (50) hour endurance stream
In addition, the solo merch should have been her birthday merch but that's still delayed. Secret project is in the planning phase. She might get a new chair if it'll get her mom to Ikea soon. And she's almost halfway to 100k. I think she's doing great for only 3 months of activity. That being said, she stated she has no idea what happens if she gets bingo and was thinking graduation so maybe slow it down a bit.

She's still aiming for the shark conservation charity stream :sanasmile: Though now she'll go with the strat of corpo takeover as a shortcut so goodbye Aviel.

TLDR:

• She's working on the chat mascot and plans to put it on Picrew for easy customization
  • She's gonna scam her mom into buying another shark for chat to name.
  • She's started on the voice pack. Instantly stated there will be no GFE or coomer content.
  • Cover song and 2nd original song are being worked on. Cover song should be in April if everything works out.
  • She's close to 50k subs and wants to do something for it. Maybe another endurance stream (even though she's recovering from her first one).
  • Felt like she didn't do enough creative streams in February and wants to make up for it next month.
  • Wants to do better members content but feels guilty about paywalling content in the first place so it has her a bit stuck.
  • Another collab with someone outside Idol planned. Had fun with punkalopi and is getting better at talking to other chuubas.
  • Secret project thing started. Won't say more cause management would fire her on the spot if any leaks happened.
  • Achieved some goals from debut. 500 memberships, 24 hour endurance stream, new PC and collab with an outside vtuber.
  • She's still aiming for her big goal of a shark conservation charity stream.
I'm hoping she gets better at managing her already-abysmal health and can feel more confident in her content. But she's doing well all things considered and the future is looking pretty good:inatiredl:

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Cheeky title

Clipper drama just sprung up, involves a prominent Nijisanji clipper clipping statements out of context despite being called out by multiple tubers and clippers alike.

Archive · Archive

Zero Kanao explains the situation:

Archive

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Nazuna birthday. LET'S GOOOO

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RiverBear

A former Hololive clipper decided to dip his toes into Vtubing.
His last clip/Holo related video was almost a year ago, wherein apparently his account was hacked by crypto accounts

AmpleChip

After months of searching I finally find another vtuber I like. Then I found out she's British.

Why is there always a catch
Get britpilled.

Just getting around to the Yuko ASMR now. Barely 5min in and she's talking about getting off in the shower right before stream. Cumbuds eating good tonight it seems. Not sure what I expected.

She was naked and humping her plushie by the end of this ASMR. Her planned "spicy ASMR" must be directly in AVtubing territory.
As I said before, she's playing a dangerous game. Raking in the money though, but dear god if she isn't a landmine waiting to explode.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Get britpilled.

She was naked and humping her plushie by the end of this ASMR. Her planned "spicy ASMR" must be directly in AVtubing territory.
As I said before, she's playing a dangerous game. Raking in the money though, but dear god if she isn't a landmine waiting to explode.
Imagine if her mom actually watched the stream

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
It seems like Nazu/RushiNeko is having an episode or something. She's talking a lot about wanting 30k live viewers, and earlier she was thinking about just randomly joining a Minecraft server with fans.

edit: and this is all despite being able to show outfit rn

edit 2: Usually I love birthday streams but this is very concerning. She's calling random people on an app.

Last edited:

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Her need to add constant qualifiers is a bit cringe and she should've taken the Tenma route and just told them all to fuck off, but still, good for Silvervale.
I can understand wanting to make her stance unequivocally clear even if it's not one people here agree with but also want to relive her childhood through a video game

Honestly people who buy into the whole trans thing yet are sane enough to not blame the wizard game for all the evils in the world are prolly the most respectable

Whereas one side won't touch it cause jk and the other will do it to spite that side the person who genuinely just wants to play out of their own enjoyment is the most valid

I'll always give props to someone who is willing to set aside politics when they shouldn't apply

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Must be a day that ends with Y.
I'm in the Nazuna Discord and everyone is concerned and disturbed. No one knows why any of this is happening and they just want to see the outfit. So clearly she's acting stranger than normal, somehow

A Lurking Dumbass

She's talking a lot about wanting 30k live viewers,
I don't even think she reaches those kind of numbers during her Rushia days, unless it's a special event or stream. Then again, I never really paid attention to her.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'm in the Nazuna Discord and everyone is concerned and disturbed. No one knows why any of this is happening and they just want to see the outfit. So clearly she's acting stranger than normal, somehow
Its about to be her termination birthday must be rough for her

EDIT : wtf its her bitthday as nazuna? Why would they do that

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Rin had a member's stream yesterday. It's been about 3 months since debut so she went over her progress towards her overall goals and the donothon rewards. Of course it had to be in powerpoint. The donothon rewards are put on pause or moving slowly because her body is feeling the aftereffects of stress and streaming too long. Reminder she has a giant list of medical conditions from being born several weeks late that severely limits her stamina and causes her body to fuck up at random times (I posted about them here if you wanna know more).

View attachment 14335
Why does it seem all chuubas are either broken mentally or physically? Like goddamn lol but that is sad I knew there was a lot of talk about her being very frail and she's mentioned health issues but I didn't realize how extensive it was.
1677047473522868.png
Her British autism and her non-degen love of stuffed sharks is the wholesome content we need in CurrentYear

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Its about to be her termination birthday must be rough for her
huh I didn't think about that. that's awful

luckily she seems to be okay now. She's playing birthday video messages from friends like the Vshojo mems.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
huh I didn't think about that. that's awful

luckily she seems to be okay now. She's playing birthday video messages from friends like the Vshojo mems.
I just realized her birthday as nazuna is 1 day before the announcement date of rushia's termination wtf

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Why does it seem all chuubas are either broken mentally or physically?

It's not a natural thing for a person, especially a femoid, to want to spend large stretches of their valuable time sat in front of a computer playing games for audiences of invisible people who want you to tell them how to masturbate.

Like it or not, most streamers have something going on with their psyche that makes them incompatible with more direct and personal forms of mass communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom