"Bitch that was my new outfit"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
From where I'm watching there are no video wishes from Vei or Froot lol

y'know, i get it that its a silly made up birthday and larger corpo talents like Mori have ignored a birthday or two (causing a fuckton of rrats) but that does seem kinda strange considering how Vshojo is eons smaller and allegedly more casual/buddy buddy than a traditional corpo, but maybe thats just me looking for any reasons to shit on it
From what I remember Vei was notable in her absence for Mouse's big 5 year anniversary too. Vei's been checked out for a while so it could mean something, but it might not also. Vshojo Unity has kind of dwindled since the early days of the org, with big collabs petering out between them in favour of specific friend groups. For example Mouse and Nyan regularly collab, Zentreya and Haruka, etc, and Veibae was a later addition compared to the likes of Silvervale who is old friends with Mouse/Melody.

In terms of Nazuna, Mouse had made efforts to collab a couple times, but in comparison to Kson she's notably isolated in the company. I'd put that down to her being Japanese-only, the language barrier really is pretty rough for the impromptu unofficial collabs Vshojo favours these days. Arranging everything to be like Mouse's Haachama interview with a dedicated translator is pretty high effort. Management could try to help, but the thing is that Vshojo's atypical setup means that a talent has to specifically ask for help if they want it. They don't have someone hanging over them at all times with advice and directions like you'd see in Holos, and I pity whoever has to interpret Nazuna's latest manic episodes if she ever does ask for help.

As an aside, Silver's latest stream has been a goldmine for based quotes:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Shes probably gonna cry in her bath made of gold after her stream thinking she could have been doing a 3d live with her old genmates even tho they hate her
I don't think she cares about the money, tbf. She seems to only want recognition and to be loved. With how desperate she acts, she probably is struggling with some mental complexes and depression. Sadly, I don't think she would get the help she needs considering how Japan treats mental health. I am sure Kson did all she can, but I don't see her changing any time soon.

/armchair psychology

Idk honestly. Its their job to take care of their talents behind the scene so im hoping for it although i wont be surprise if they dont do shit
Is it their job? VShojo is basically just a talent agency, not an actual corpo. Even Cover and AnyColor will go so far with assisting their talents/livers.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
In terms of Nazuna, Mouse had made efforts to collab a couple times, but in comparison to Kson she's notably isolated in the company. I'd put that down to her being Japanese-only, the language barrier really is pretty rough for the impromptu unofficial collabs Vshojo favours these days. Arranging everything to be like Mouse's Haachama interview with a dedicated translator is pretty high effort. Management could try to help, but the thing is that Vshojo's atypical setup means that a talent has to specifically ask for help if they want it. They don't have someone hanging over them at all times with advice and directions like you'd see in Holos, and I pity whoever has to interpret Nazuna's latest manic episodes if she ever does ask for help.

As recent events have shown, vHoeShow girls can get into the most catty, petulant and meaningless slap-fights that never, ever seem to end with anything more than a 'I still know I'm right but I'm sorry for being right in a way that hurt your feelings, I will try and be right in ways that don't offend you in future, but I'm still right, just so you know' style apology. Meanwhile Rushia was a girl who took somebody being better at her in a game as a direct personal attack. Do you really think that active collaborations between her and somebody like Froot/Vei would result in anything other than her going silent for a month followed by a news story about an insane Japanese woman being detained on arrival at a US airport after being caught with twelve kitchen knives in her luggage and three more later discovered after a body cavity search?

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
y'know, i get it that its a silly made up birthday and larger corpo talents like Mori have ignored a birthday or two (causing a fuckton of rrats) but that does seem kinda strange considering how Vshojo is eons smaller and allegedly more casual/buddy buddy than a traditional corpo, but maybe thats just me looking for any reasons to shit on it

From what I remember Vei was notable in her absence for Mouse's big 5 year anniversary too. Vei's been checked out for a while so it could mean something, but it might not also. Vshojo Unity has kind of dwindled since the early days of the org, with big collabs petering out between them in favour of specific friend groups. For example Mouse and Nyan regularly collab, Zentreya and Haruka, etc, and Veibae was a later addition compared to the likes of Silvervale who is old friends with Mouse/Melody.

To be fair Silver and Froot are the only 2 that have gone out their way to collab with Nazuna:

So I wouldn't read to much into Froot not sending a message, in Vei case she has been very abcent lately from streaming so maybe just couldn't contact her. Talking about Nazuna, she has been really weird lately she hasn't streamed as Nazuna in almost 2 weeks but has been doing almost daily Tweetcasts as Mikeneko, still make wonder why she just didn't join as mike to Vshojo.

paul

Early Adopter
41970-185-35854b760d7ce5b0d36058804f0b6e6e-960x960.jpg
41970-185-ccf48d8aef257ace4b92ed1931582ba2-960x960.jpg
41970-185-3cfca1630d18040d4b1ca60a1a73599c-960x960.jpg

Ui limited plushie and wall scroll for Taito's Online Crane game. She's doing a stream this Friday 20:00 JST about it.
Yo anyone got any recommendations for fauna streams?
Any particular stream to sell someone on fauna?
(*no eurotruck stream)
clip tax

View attachment 14350
View attachment 14351
I also approve her Skyrim adventures with her loyal follower Faendal, they are pretty entertaining. There are a ton of Fandael clips but the daughter saga is great too.

Speaking of Menhara, I posted about the Silvervale situation last night to a subreddit I frequent. It must have pissed off the vermintide, as when I checked my account earlier it looks like I was mass reported as suicidal to Reddit's moderation system and I got this auto message in my mailbox.
WTF did you wrote?
Regarding Nazuna: Is she doing a endurance a donathon or something? She is only sleeping right now. I wanted to try download the weird beginning part that was described here but I don't think there is a way to download from the beginning like for yt streams. I have to wait till she ends the stream and don't instantly private the VOD.
I don't hope she was serious when she aimed for 30k ccvs, the stream peaked only at 7.1k with a 6.1 avg ccv. She can't be that delusional, I have to watch it myself.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230222-113950-663.png
My new oshi is a world renowned artist

The Rrat

Early Adopter
To step away from VShojo drama, Mumei has been MIA since this Tweet:

Hope all is okay with her. She did have some activity on Twitter a couple hours ago, but no Tweets, yet.

Regarding Nazuna: Is she doing a endurance a donathon or something? She is only sleeping right now. I wanted to try download the weird beginning part that was described here but I don't think there is a way to download from the beginning like for yt streams. I have to wait till she ends the stream and don't instantly private the VOD.
I don't hope she was serious when she aimed for 30k ccvs, the stream peaked only at 7.1k with a 6.1 avg ccv. She can't be that delusional, I have to watch it myself.
Twitch VODs are actively available while the stream is still going. In this case, it is here:

That will update in intervals as the stream progresses, though you have to refresh and it is not as smooth as Youtube's playback, obviously.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Stop watching that backstabbing whore! Look at the grandma hoarding pets!!

Amanogawa Shiina confirmed for fundie?

Autisticus

As recent events have shown, vHoeShow girls can get into the most catty, petulant and meaningless slap-fights that never, ever seem to end with anything more than a 'I still know I'm right but I'm sorry for being right in a way that hurt your feelings, I will try and be right in ways that don't offend you in future, but I'm still right, just so you know' style apology. Meanwhile Rushia was a girl who took somebody being better at her in a game as a direct personal attack. Do you really think that active collaborations between her and somebody like Froot/Vei would result in anything other than her going silent for a month followed by a news story about an insane Japanese woman being detained on arrival at a US airport after being caught with twelve kitchen knives in her luggage and three more later discovered after a body cavity search?
The actual talents have all been pretty good to Nazuna so far. She had a 3 person Apex collab with Froot and Silver that, while funny in retrospect, went great at the time.

They've all been super respectful and supportive of her, at least looking in from the outside, and she has been complimentary of the company being understanding and patient with her in the few times she's skirted into mentioning her "other work" during twitcasts.

Hell, I'd even go so far as to say Nyanner's boyfriend of all people "gets" Nazuna better and is more respectful of her than any other streamer outside of Hololive, while her actual real life friend Kson has shown a shocking lack of awareness when interacting with her sometimes.

Whatever her current problems are, they're entirely her own. She has been notably strange since the year started, which can be partly explained by the anniversary of her firing, but I'm not convinced that's the only thing bothering her right now. She has been having less depressive incidents and more manic incidents like today.

She'll apologize and get herself back under control for weeks, but then there's moments where she seemingly loses control out of nowhere and acts straight up weird.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
To step away from VShojo drama, Mumei has been MIA since this Tweet:

Hope all is okay with her. She did have some activity on Twitter a couple hours ago, but no Tweets, yet.

Not quite true. She was found chatting in Fauna's trucking stream pretty consistently. I am still a bit concerned (especially since that tweet was made at past midnight her time). Been missing her.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Not quite true. She was found chatting in Fauna's trucking stream pretty consistently. I am still a bit concerned (especially since that tweet was made at past midnight her time). Still miss her though.
How old is animal again? I think she had a scare with her a while back, hope she is okay. We all know how unlucky Holomems are with animals, lately.

kestraline

Early Adopter
It might interest some to know that Phase Connect are looking for more mods.

If you feel like you could help tard wrangle some sad girls and do a better job than Xalamon, feel free to apply.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I will personally make fun of anyone who applies to be a janny.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'm not a Vhoeshow fan by any means, but that clip of Silvervale almost breaking down in tears because the game gave her the wand she got from the Pottermore quiz when she was 12...is the sweetest fucking thing. And the dicksplitters want to ruin that feeling for people.

*Can't find it right now on mobile but it's been posted twice.* Instead, have the only acceptable response to these people:

Earlier before the clip I posted, she talked about how she was the kid who dressed up in Harry Potter robes with her friends and pretended to be a magician, and would cosplay for every book release. It really seems like Harry Potter was THE thing she loved the most in her formative years. So you can tell how much this game means to her.
WTF did you wrote?
Don't want to say for OpSec reasons. But to make up for it, have a link to GamingCircleJerk (one of the biggest instigators of the harrassment on Reddit) talking about the LiveStreamFails topic about Silvervale.

It's amazing how hard they are intentionally misrepresenting the clip in question, and in many cases just judging it by the headline instead of, you know, watching the clip.

Reveddit is also a website you can use to see what comments/topics have been deleted by reddit. Just take the thread and modify it from "reddit.com" to "reveddit.com", and it will load that up.

Look at how hard that thread is being Jannied. Comments in read were sniped by the mods.

It's especially great if you sort by new posts.
https://www.reveddit.com/v/Gamingci...y_shitty_wizard_game/?sort=new&localSort=date

"The twitter freak cries out in pain as it strikes you" seems a good way to describe this.

Edit:
Niji moving to their next victim

Fucking JP corpos. They have no basis to claim this horseshit since False is American. Sucks he'll have to spend time and energy fighting this, but it would be in his favor. Fuck you Niji.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

oh look who decided to return after potentially being hard-doxxed.

and with adam sandler too.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Idk honestly. Its their job to take care of their talents behind the scene so im hoping for it although i wont be surprise if they dont do shit
:talentfreedom:ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ:talentfreedom:ㅤㅤㅤㅤ:talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom:ㅤㅤㅤㅤ:talentfreedom:ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ:talentfreedom:
:talentfreedom:ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ:talentfreedom:ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ:talentfreedom:ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ:talentfreedom:ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ:talentfreedom:
:talentfreedom::talentfreedom:ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ:talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom:ㅤㅤㅤㅤ:talentfreedom::talentfreedom:
:talentfreedom:ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ:talentfreedom:ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ:talentfreedom:ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ :talentfreedom:ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ:talentfreedom:
:talentfreedom:ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ:talentfreedom:ㅤㅤㅤㅤ:talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom:ㅤㅤㅤㅤ:talentfreedom:ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ:talentfreedom:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
As an aside, Silver's latest stream has been a goldmine for based quotes:

Extremely rare Vshitshow win.
Fucking JP corpos. They have no basis to claim this horseshit since False is American. Sucks he'll have to spend time and energy fighting this, but it would be in his favor. Fuck you Niji.
Nah I think Anycolor is in the right. I would rather not have EN Narukami eventually spring up. I get that this can be a "slippery slope" situation, but maybe people should've stopped these dudes from pouring oil all over the slope before crying about it.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nah I think Anycolor is in the right. I would rather not have EN Narukami eventually spring up. I get that this can be a "slippery slope" situation, but maybe people should've stopped these dudes from pouring oil all over the slope before crying about it.
The problem is it's 100% fair use under American laws. If it went to litigation, False would win. And frankly, I'd rather side with individuals properly using Fair Use (even if they are pricks) over Corpos trying to bully small time creators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom