"Sometimes I think live streamers are pretty pathetic to be honest."Neuro-sama

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I just realized her birthday as nazuna is 1 day before the announcement date of rushia's termination wtf
I do assume that she picked that herself, since I've never heard of a corp picking talent 'birthdays' for them.

She probably thought it was clever when she picked it, but well...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I do assume that she picked that herself, since I've never heard of a corp picking talent 'birthdays' for them.

She probably thought it was clever when she picked it, but well...
How the turns table huh

On some brighter note. You monthly maid karaoke is up babe wake up

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vshoujo as a "company" seems pretty retarded but i dont think it would've been as retarded as to give her the same day

RushiNeko probably thought she was kinda clever but im gonna hazard a guess and say that at worst, someday the fact that she went from top dog to a faithful but moderate fanbase out of a single discord ping is gonna make her go giga menhera

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Bro this is every vtuber.
True but it sucks either way when your default state of living is being one fall away from getting permanently hospitalized.

Why does it seem all chuubas are either broken mentally or physically? Like goddamn lol but that is sad I knew there was a lot of talk about her being very frail and she's mentioned health issues but I didn't realize how extensive it was.
View attachment 14357
Her British autism and her non-degen love of stuffed sharks is the wholesome content we need in CurrentYear
I really do appreciate how high-energy and passionate she is. Her body is falling apart on a daily basis and she'll still do a 45 minute powerpoint on why Ikea should sponsor her. The day she does that shark conservation charity is the day the Reverse Yabbening will begin :sanasmile:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Vshoujo as a "company" seems pretty retarded but i dont think it would've been as retarded as to give her the same day

RushiNeko probably thought she was kinda clever but im gonna hazard a guess and say that at worst, someday the fact that she went from top dog to a faithful but moderate fanbase out of a single discord ping is gonna make her go giga menhera
Shes probably gonna cry in her bath made of gold after her stream thinking she could have been doing a 3d live with her old genmates even tho they hate her

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I'm in the Nazuna Discord and everyone is concerned and disturbed. No one knows why any of this is happening and they just want to see the outfit. So clearly she's acting stranger than normal, somehow
It's the anniversary of her biggest fuckup. She shouldn't have streamed today, and even less do an outfit reveal.
One year ago she had everything, was at the top of almost every chart, and now a year later is streaming in a different platform, to a fraction of the public and (it's safe to assume) earning a fraction of the money and with ongoing lawsuits.
She's terminally menhera and it's a particularly special date, I don´t know what were You expecting.

Peachmoon

The Assman
Apparently Nazuna was doing a weird bit contacting randos on a voice chat app? (She's actually really happy so idk where these breakdown rrats started.) But she showed off birthday wish videos from the other Vshoujo members (including the boss man of Vshoujo himself) right after. (From where I'm watching there are no video wishes from Vei or Froot lol... There's your rrats for now)
But the outfit is pretty cute! I like the biblically accurate angel details on her bag and coat details. (She said the rabbit ear hat is because it is the year of the rabbit. She's still an angel!)
Screenshot_20230222-095459-939.png

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
It's the anniversary of her biggest fuckup. She shouldn't have streamed today, and even less do an outfit reveal.
One year ago she had everything, was at the top of almost every chart, and now a year later is streaming in a different platform, to a fraction of the public and (it's safe to assume) earning a fraction of the money and with ongoing lawsuits.
She's terminally menhera and it's a particularly special date, I don´t know what were You expecting.

Hey, what's a little Rushia drama to go with all the current Russia drama?

I hope she plays Atomic Heart next

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Looks stellar and super cute. Speaking of cute, I didn't know Melody could draw, looks wonderful
image (5).png
image (6).png
Speaking of cute, I didn't know Melody could draw, looks wonderful
Screenshot - 2023-02-22T092551.158.png

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Might not be in people's best interest as of now but I've recently updated the yugo graduation thread, mostly adding links for the bilibili reuploads and an extra torrent I found on the way (It has mostly everything but membership contents).
This will be the last archiving I do for Yugo as he's already starting his own activities as Unnamed and I believe it's better to separate the two now

To any who might need all these archives one day, hope it helps :gurasemperfi:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Stop watching that backstabbing whore! Look at the grandma hoarding pets!!

Autisticus

The new Nazuna outfit is indeed amazing, but goddamn if the first hour of this stream didn't have me worried about her. Having a manic episode during her birthday stream was just plain uncomfortable to watch. To summarize:
  1. Declares she wouldn't show the outfit until she reached 30k live viewers. Clarified she wasn't joking and said her own personal God told her she had to.
  2. Decided she would find people hosting call-in streams to round up the viewers.
  3. Fails to find anyone on Twitch, so she checks NicoNico.
  4. Fails to find anyone there, so she downloads some weird Japanese app that matches you with random callers and tries to round up viewers. Gets hung up on a bunch and matched with a 13 year old. Finally throws her phone after being hung up on again and loses sound for like 5 minutes.
  5. Finally starts calming down and acting normal after she gives up and starts watching the videos Vshojo members sent her.
  6. Accidentally spoils her outfit and merchandise by showing the teaser video before her reveal.
  7. The rest of the stream has been normal so far, but you can still feel a bit of a manic edge in her personality.
Legit had my stomach in knots and I really didn't like it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The new Nazuna outfit is indeed amazing, but goddamn if the first hour of this stream didn't have me worried about her. Having a manic episode during her birthday stream was just plain uncomfortable to watch. To summarize:
  1. Declares she wouldn't show the outfit until she reached 30k live viewers. Clarified she wasn't joking and said her own personal God told her she had to.
  2. Decided she would find people hosting call-in streams to round up the viewers.
  3. Fails to find anyone on Twitch, so she checks NicoNico.
  4. Fails to find anyone there, so she downloads some weird Japanese app that matches you with random callers and tries to round up viewers. Gets hung up on a bunch and matched with a 13 year old. Finally throws her phone after being hung up on again and loses sound for like 5 minutes.
  5. Finally starts calming down and acting normal after she gives up and starts watching the videos Vshojo members sent her.
  6. Accidentally spoils her outfit and merchandise by showing the teaser video before her reveal.
  7. The rest of the stream has been normal so far, but you can still feel a bit of a manic edge in her personality.
Legit had my stomach in knots and I really didn't like it.
I dont even wanna make fun of her lets just hope vshitshow can take care of her

No Name

These conflicting Nazuna posts have got me confused, did she have an actual menhera moment or was it just a gag? I wanna know if I should laugh or not!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
(From where I'm watching there are no video wishes from Vei or Froot lol... There's your rrats for now)
y'know, i get it that its a silly made up birthday and larger corpo talents like Mori have ignored a birthday or two (causing a fuckton of rrats) but that does seem kinda strange considering how Vshojo is eons smaller and allegedly more casual/buddy buddy than a traditional corpo, but maybe thats just me looking for any reasons to shit on it

kestraline

Early Adopter
I dont even wanna make fun of her lets just hope vshitshow can take care of her
They refuse to deal with the Froot bullshit or the Silvervale drama, what makes you think they can tard wrangle Rushia?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Declares she wouldn't show the outfit until she reached 30k live viewers. Clarified she wasn't joking and said her own personal God told her she had to.
this honestly reads like satire at first I had to remind myself it came from nazuna herself.

My friend was on the edge during that first hour too but it seems like things got calmer after the outfit reveal, she really oughtta to do something about whatever goes in her head because this smells like another yab lurking in slowly.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Speaking of Menhara, I posted about the Silvervale situation last night to a subreddit I frequent. It must have pissed off the vermintide, as when I checked my account earlier it looks like I was mass reported as suicidal to Reddit's moderation system and I got this auto message in my mailbox.

1677081326550.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
They refuse to deal with the Froot bullshit or the Silvervale drama, what makes you think they can tard wrangle Rushia?
Idk honestly. Its their job to take care of their talents behind the scene so im hoping for it although i wont be surprise if they dont do shit

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Girl should invest in some rope, it's a one-off purchase that supports all it's value in a pair of knots and only ever needs a single up front payment to pay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom