"I want you to look at me the way you look at your father"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeshin

Any of our more Nijifriendly bros want to give us their read on this? I know the existence of another non-Manager server has been kicked around a bit. I'm more surprised about seeing Selen as the outcast. I'm about 50/50 on my bullshit meter on this one, but I'd love to hear what the Niji-fans think.
Is there any post here related to this niji drama?

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'll stop now, but this is pretty fun even though it's not 100% accurate.

grenskul

Spergin' in the rain

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I am somewhat disappointed in the current lack of an AI Pippa voice being created.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa's merch review stream has spawned potential for shitpost memes it seems:

Edit: Also new vashpp commission:

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New song from Ano Yatsu. Now it's something... special:irysthumbsupl:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

thirteenorphans

So it's a possibility that Altare and Vesper have beef? Someone else here mentioned the podcast and I wonder if that had something to do with it. Everyone else banding together for Vesper's collab projects but then Vesper flakes on projects organized by the others. Am I making shit up that the first session of the podcast was fucked up by Vesper someone losing his part of the recording? And then he fucks off to Japan without proper equipment when the first ep re-do was supposed to be done?

That said I think Altare said a few weeks ago that the podcast is just waiting on the final touches?

kukkia

Early Adopter
Any of our more Nijifriendly bros want to give us their read on this? I know the existence of another non-Manager server has been kicked around a bit. I'm more surprised about seeing Selen as the outcast. I'm about 50/50 on my bullshit meter on this one, but I'd love to hear what the Niji-fans think.
It's a case of Banned VTuber Memes and other Twitter/4chan drama posters discovering some widely known information on Nijisanji and acting as if they've just cracked the Da Vinci code or something. We've known since around the time of Obsydia that the NijiEN discord was made by Elira, not management. Management generally uses Slack to interact with livers, not Discord. They do have Discord accounts as well but the few Discord leaks didn't show any management presence in the main NijiEN discord iirc.

I think Nijisanji management is fine with their talents having a space where they can talk amongst themselves without constantly being watched. Whether that is a good or bad thing is another matter (I'd say good).

As others have stated, Selen being an outcast doesn't have a ton of basis. One of the Discord leaks showed that Selen is in the group. The most that one can say is that she's not particularly close to Elira, hence the lack of "sister" collabs. Given that Selen honestly doesn't talk about having a ton of friends outside of other "gamers" I do wonder if she's just not the type to make friends that easily.

Last edited:

Nabeshin

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Don't recall seeing this before, it's pretty cute (for a war criminal)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Rrat: Selen isn't outcast from the group. She just doesn't care to involve herself in shenanigans.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Altare paid for a 3d model.

Hold the fuck up the did the blueberry tempus leader just say they can pay for their 3D model early? or just mean he's getting a good quality 3D vs the low poly myth ones
He commissioned it and it won't be a chibi model.

Edit: Timestamp

Last edited:

SoundWave Superior

Hold the fuck up the did the blueberry tempus leader just say they can pay for their 3D model early? or just mean he's getting a good quality 3D vs the low poly myth ones

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Altare paid for a 3d model.
For VR chat for people not following the stream. He also wants to get a custom 3D environment for VR chat where from what I gleamed he wants to do zatsus and sing in that environment which sounds nice if the VR chat assets are good.

He also muttered out that he got a used car that he's been fixing up, I wonder if he got a specific model he wanted to build up or if he just got a random used car that needs an extra 1k or so to be fully functional

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Kiara's Unarchived Christmas in January Karaoke Stream
1675036709960.jpeg

Mega Link - [UNARCHIVED] Kiwawa's Delayed Christmas Karaoke!!!!!!! #kfp #キアライブ-1I5o259MlTY .mp4 3.07 GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think Nijisanji management is fine with their talents having a space where they can talk amongst themselves without constantly being watched. Whether that is a good or bad thing is another matter (I'd say good).
Yeah, managing private chats between their talents would be a massive waste of time and resources. There is no way they would monitor them. Even Holo doesn't do that and they are far smaller.

Any company that regulates and monitors private conversations between employees would be awful to work for unless it is like a high security environment.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If he's a true korean, Altare bought a hyundai.
Most likely he got some tuned-up mitsubishi or subaru.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We finally have an actual reason
so apparently the reason Hime rarely streams is because she has trouble doing live content

Why join a vtuber corpo then?

That's rhetorical obviously, but bringing Syd/Hime in's probably the biggest reason I can't take vshojo seriously as a business. Sure, the peepeepoopoo humour's juvenile but whatever, there's an audience for that, and the auditions that seemingly went nowhere seem in poor faith but it makes sense a corpo would want to keep their options open on the off-chance someone exceptionally great applied; but Hime Hajime is literally a streamer who doesn't stream - and she's still on their books with seemingly no push from management to get her shit together.

Blah blah talent freedom etc., but there's a difference between doing a job poorly or not to a certain demographic's taste vs. just straight-up not doing the job at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom