Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Pippa in Kirsche's chat the instant that Kirsche mentions Hitler.
Pipler Transparent.png

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Why join a vtuber corpo then?

That's rhetorical obviously, but bringing Syd/Hime in's probably the biggest reason I can't take vshojo seriously as a business. Sure, the peepeepoopoo humour's juvenile but whatever, there's an audience for that, and the auditions that seemingly went nowhere seem in poor faith but it makes sense a corpo would want to keep their options open on the off-chance someone exceptionally great applied; but Hime Hajime is literally a streamer who doesn't stream - and she's still on their books with seemingly no push from management to get her shit together.

Blah blah talent freedom etc., but there's a difference between doing a job poorly or not to a certain demographic's taste vs. just straight-up not doing the job at all.
They keep her around because just having her in the group is enough for what they want. The whole reason they hired her is because she gives them a way to get at Trash Taste's audience, and she fulfills that purpose just by existing. Even if she never streams, they can still make money off her by selling merch that people from the Trash Taste audience will buy.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Flay bluffs with two kings and succeeds because Hakka is dumb.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Now that Scuttle is dead I think we cal all agree Niji bad, Vshojo good

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
It's killdozer time, nerds. Also ken ashcorp is being ken ashcorp in her chat. smh.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's killdozer time, nerds. Also ken ashcorp is being ken ashcorp in her chat. smh.
No idea who he is but a cursory google search does not yield good results. I swear if Sena gets groomed by this weirdo furry musician and ends up having a Lia situation I'm gonna kill myself

He also did Internet Bloodsports music:

And the Pippa the RIppa song.

Yep, she's fucked :gunpeko:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
No idea who he is but a cursory google search does not yield good results. I swear if Sena gets groomed by this weirdo furry musician and ends up having a Lia situation I'm gonna kill myself
He also did Internet Bloodsports music:

And the Pippa the RIppa song.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
"We've seen each other naked" ~ Hakka of Guild Tempus

Very cool lore Hakka.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Ken's grandstanding in Sena's chat is pretty gay.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
“the point of gambling is to see others suffer”- Axel Syrios.

:deztheroom:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Fortunately there's always another brown woman with enormous breasts and a funny accent that doesn't have some retard in her chat trying to play main character:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Why does so many people hates Merry?
Merry's pretty condescending for a guy who's openly admitted he breezes through life with no real hard opinions, just whatever he thinks will appeal most to the group he's currently in.
They keep her around because just having her in the group is enough for what they want. The whole reason they hired her is because she gives them a way to get at Trash Taste's audience, and she fulfills that purpose just by existing.
They don't need Hime for that anymore though. Not when they have Mouse - Connor's unofficially official virtual girlfriend.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I unironically hate Ken Ashcorp and think he fits in far better with Vshojo given his strange overly sexualised meme music

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why does so many people hates Merry?
He is a bit of a cuck and gets various types of twitter users angry because he does a cringey comic every now and then

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Apparently, Shoto has been unfollowing indie vtubers and one of them is very upset. I was looking into what this indie said and just checked through Shoto's list and he's still following Merry and, from what I can tell, most NijiEN. Some of EN don't follow him even though he does, Fulgur being one, and others he never followed in the first place, like most of Ethyria. I know there was a big thing about Ike and him unfollowing each other after his fans made a ruckus, but I didn't expect other indies to get mad about being unfollowed. Unfollowing on Twitter is apparently like revoking a friendship card or something.
I cant stand this level of faggotry and it seems to be very common. "REEEEEEEEE U UNFOLLOWED ME"

Does this guy have any proof to any of this shit at all or is it just rrats? Like when did Axel say the whole parent's fighting thing, is it some membership only stream? Does anyone know at all where this comes from besides someone's ass?

Altare's been talking about this damn podcast forever and I still have no idea why it is taking so long.
From what I remember the comment about parents fighting was about Management and Vesper.

Why join a vtuber corpo then?

That's rhetorical obviously, but bringing Syd/Hime in's probably the biggest reason I can't take vshojo seriously as a business. Sure, the peepeepoopoo humour's juvenile but whatever, there's an audience for that, and the auditions that seemingly went nowhere seem in poor faith but it makes sense a corpo would want to keep their options open on the off-chance someone exceptionally great applied; but Hime Hajime is literally a streamer who doesn't stream - and she's still on their books with seemingly no push from management to get her shit together.

Blah blah talent freedom etc., but there's a difference between doing a job poorly or not to a certain demographic's taste vs. just straight-up not doing the job at all.
Because she has nothing to lose and Vshojo could get free press from her

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
From what I remember the comment about parents fighting was about Management and Vesper.
Nah there is another comment added later on that was in an Axel member's zatsu that happened after Vesper's suspension ended used that comparison while saying how unlikely it would be for Vesper to show up to the 6th month anniversary stream. See below:

Seriously though I do wonder what the fuck is up with Vesper. Are we about to get our 2nd HLEN graduation? The burger stream shows that he isn't prohibited from streaming since it happened between Pummel Party and Cooking. Even if he isn't capable of handling an 8 person collab due to missing meds, surely he can manage just the HQ lads?

Anyway my rrat for the pile is that he found out that the cooking collab would have to be supervised by gori-mane. He was scared that he might violate the rule regarding talent/management relations since all women uncontrollably drop their panties in the presence of VeSpear.

Edit:

Too lazy to archive but /VT/ leaked some clips of Axel's member stream where he uses the anecdote that the situation is like waking up everyday to your parents arguing and him feeling helpless about the whole thing. And a second clip pre-anniversary collab saying that the collab with Vesper isn't looking good due to "environmental changes".

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I unironically hate Ken Ashcorp and think he fits in far better with Vshojo given his strange overly sexualised meme music
I find him funny. Give him a credit, despite being a coombrained furry musician he didnt troon

SENA VERY FIRST AKASUPA
IMG_20230130_064619.jpg
Someones eating steak today!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom