"No future."Hoshimachi Suisei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

The first announcement is that her new PC has arrived. She said she should have it up and running this upcoming week. The second announcement is that she is celebrating her birthday with a donothon. Your oshi is pretty cute @Deen Saber.

הַלְּלוּ-יָהּ

View attachment 12024

I really enjoy Rin and her content but these dono goals seem so soft lol she must really not expect to get much, which seems contrary to what I've seen from her streams before. She might not have the same oil barons that Juna and Yuko seem to get but people were fairly generous. Hopefully she feels more confident about her marketability after the donothon.
Shiina's on her way home, but the return stream probably won't be until Tuesday because she has a doctor's appointment. Her family was concerned because she seems less healthy in appearance.
You're gonna just get stronger and stronger Shiina, I believe in you!

View attachment 12034
Damn, I didn't know Meemaws health problems were that extensive, I knew she had some heart issues and stuff but it sounds like the poor girl has been through the ringer.

A lot of it is probably exacerbated badly by her stress, especially stuff like hair loss etc. Jfc these vtuber girls all seem to either have severe health issues or just be unable to properly care for themselves like Pippa. Not gonna concernfag but it's very sad to me that these girls all seem fairly talented and creative but are physically having so many issues, especially cases like mouse.

Don't worry meemaw, @Titanosaurus will comb your brittle hair :icanfixher:

kukkia

Early Adopter
Weren't there at least rumors that Hex is Filipino as well? Considering that he wound up being arguably the worst NijiEN tied with Uki, that might at least be a thing to potentially consider in rrat world.
It's more or less confirmed, yeah.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Tenmama chickened out when a tranny started talking on the radio lol. This game is hilarious.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
What a fucking sloopnog.

Pomu is still every bit as sensitive and touchy about negative IRL comments as she was waaaay before streaming was a thing in her life. If you can't laugh tongue in cheek at the schizo hate you get every day of your life, maybe consider not logging in for a few months.
I disagree. After listening to what she said about Millie's stream, it sounded like Pomu thought it was just going to be some light hearted shitposting. Once it turned into trying to own the haters, she realized nothing good could come out of it and dipped.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
lol okay 😂

Seriously this made me laugh so hard.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
tried searching for it here but to no avail I distinctly remember the Axel clip in question was regarding Vespers at the time unconfirmed absence from the 6 month cooking stream and that's where he had the metaphor of mom and dad fighting he didn't elaborate other than saying the chances of Vesper being at the 6 month were "not good" iirc
Altare really could be the mom in the situation maybe Altare has the same view as some of the guys here in that "Vesper is an irresponsible idiot for his Japan retreat sans meds"

Too lazy to archive but /VT/ leaked some clips of Axel's member stream where he uses the anecdote that the situation is like waking up everyday to your parents arguing and him feeling helpless about the whole thing. And a second clip pre-anniversary collab saying that the collab with Vesper isn't looking good due to "environmental changes".

FOUND IT it was about one of the collabs not specific
After reviewing it the Vesper part is in the second clip and seems like 2 different topics

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

The first announcement is that her new PC has arrived. She said she should have it up and running this upcoming week. The second announcement is that she is celebrating her birthday with a donothon. Your oshi is pretty cute @Deen Saber.

הַלְּלוּ-יָהּ

View attachment 12024

The way she barely handles herself while getting spammed with donations will never not be adorable :sanasmile:

I have plans to travel and am gonna be busy for most of her birthday weekend unfortunately. But if I cancelled all plans and instead spent that money trying to get a personalized letter from this brit, it'd be fine and normal right bros :mitothink:
I won't but the fact that I considered it for a second means it's too late for me

I really enjoy Rin and her content but these dono goals seem so soft lol she must really not expect to get much, which seems contrary to what I've seen from her streams before. She might not have the same oil barons that Juna and Yuko seem to get but people were fairly generous. Hopefully she feels more confident about her marketability after the donothon.
I think she knows she's gonna hit her goal and then some. She said in the stream that she thinks we'll really like the goals post $3000 and to look forward to them. She also has one consistent JP fan that gives her a few hundred in donos and memberships literally every stream. I imagine he alone will hit the $3000, then you have the people that love to meme her with $2 and $5 donos on top of the fact that it's her birthday. I can imagine an easy $10k+ within a few hours. She also plans to sleep during the stream which will only get more money from the subathons I've seen lol.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I just found out that Flayon is playing ring fit and he seems to be on a similar difficulty as Axel judging by the rep count yet he isn't even remotely tired despite almost being at the same spot as Axel is right now in one stream.

Axel is getting out fitnessed by a shota.:whatastory:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230129-154647-792.png
Any dragoons on here wanna spill the beans on what happened? Come on, it's a safe gossip site
:smugpipi:

The way she barely handles herself while getting spammed with donations will never not be adorable :sanasmile:

I have plans to travel and am gonna be busy for most of her birthday weekend unfortunately. But if I cancelled all plans and instead spent that money trying to get a personalized letter from this brit, it'd be fine and normal right bros :mitothink:
I won't but the fact that I considered it for a second means it's too late for me

I think she knows she's gonna hit her goal and then some. She said in the stream that she thinks we'll really like the goals post $3000 and to look forward to them. She also has one consistent JP fan that gives her a few hundred in donos and memberships literally every stream. I imagine he alone will hit the $3000, then you have the people that love to meme her with $2 and $5 donos on top of the fact that it's her birthday. I can imagine an easy $10k+ within a few hours. She also plans to sleep during the stream which will only get more money from the subathons I've seen lol.
Now I'm curious what she plans to do for the post goal donos 🧐
I haven't even done reps to find out if the idol girls have merch but I wonder if new merch stuff will be one of the stretch goals?

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I think it was a members zatsu, it was posted here as a clip (which was taken from /vt/ I think, so context was missing, perhaps intentionally), but it seemed like Axel was talking about Vesper vs. management, since it was during his suspension, not Vesper vs. Altare. I suppose if you REALLY wanted to stretch out the rrat, you could say Vesper didn't blow up at management, but at Altare. Then you're going like, 3 rrats and a few assumptions deep to end up where this John Fox guy is.

I recall a clip being posted of Axel accidently talking about how Vesper and management got into a fight which coincides with Vesper's temper story, it would be one hell of a reach to say it was due to Altare in Vesper. I know Axel had a public zatsu which got pulled by management, he said as much on twitter, because supposedly he gave too much info about something, I unfortunately didn't watch that one so I don't know what was in it and no one talked about it so it might have been nothing overall and just management being careful.

I know they played DND fine after Vesper got backand they had their little gameshow where Axel showed he was a /vt/ watcher by accident, and I didn't see any weird issues with Altare and Vesper's interactions. I could imagine maybe some beef happening now if Altare is sentimental about the missing collabs, but that's far different then "Altare has LITERALLY been bullying Vesper since his suspension."

I tried searching for it here but to no avail I distinctly remember the Axel clip in question was regarding Vespers at the time unconfirmed absence from the 6 month cooking stream and that's where he had the metaphor of mom and dad fighting he didn't elaborate other than saying the chances of Vesper being at the 6 month were "not good" iirc
Altare really could be the mom in the situation maybe Altare has the same view as some of the guys here in that "Vesper is an irresponsible idiot for his Japan retreat sans meds"

Gold

How about a truck for E-Sekai?

Ah so the trip wasn't planned in response to the family visit it was already happening that makes things seem a little less of an unhinged decision
Found the post
Seriously though I do wonder what the fuck is up with Vesper. Are we about to get our 2nd HLEN graduation? The burger stream shows that he isn't prohibited from streaming since it happened between Pummel Party and Cooking. Even if he isn't capable of handling an 8 person collab due to missing meds, surely he can manage just the HQ lads?

Anyway my rrat for the pile is that he found out that the cooking collab would have to be supervised by gori-mane. He was scared that he might violate the rule regarding talent/management relations since all women uncontrollably drop their panties in the presence of VeSpear.

Edit:

Too lazy to archive but /VT/ leaked some clips of Axel's member stream where he uses the anecdote that the situation is like waking up everyday to your parents arguing and him feeling helpless about the whole thing. And a second clip pre-anniversary collab saying that the collab with Vesper isn't looking good due to "environmental changes".

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Now I'm curious what she plans to do for the post goal donos 🧐
I haven't even done reps to find out if the idol girls have merch but I wonder if new merch stuff will be one of the stretch goals?
Rin said Yuko's post-goal donos are pretty wild so I'm hoping she took some inspiration from them. None of the EN girls have merch yet but Rin would be the first if she plans on doing birthday merch.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Rin said Yuko's post-goal donos are pretty wild so I'm hoping she took some inspiration from them. None of the EN girls have merch yet but Rin would be the first if she plans on doing birthday merch.
Imagine how much they could make if they'd sell standees with a little sound player that had a recording of Rin speaking in Bri'ish
(this idea is free to use if you're here, Aviel)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Could have been a trauma dump zatsu regarding her recent loss iirc correctly it was her Grandma?
Very possible but then again that was publicly posted already by her so idk why they'd be so mum on the subject unless she really started sobbing and got embarrassed, which is entirely possible.
For reasons I really relate to these tubers who keep losing their grandmothers, sometimes a grandparent can be as much a parent as an actual parent. It's one of the things that first drew me to Shiina, hearing her experience and comparing it to my own, I felt that weird thing the sages call sympathy.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

She has the catgirl debuff but for some reason I always feel like watching her.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

She has the catgirl debuff but for some reason I always feel like watching her.

All of the stuff that gets posted here just makes this one seem like that one kid in school doing weird shit to see what gets randomly popular because "haha weird", there is nothing that puts me off entertainment more than when it feels forced or calculated. But i don't watch lesser corpos anyway so who cares.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'm willing to believe the "Niji has little to no management" rrats if this "hey what if we go kick a hornet's nest for content?" of a stream idea got approved.
On this thought, an interesting post floated through "Banned vTuber Memes"
1.jpg2.jpg3.png

Any of our more Nijifriendly bros want to give us their read on this? I know the existence of another non-Manager server has been kicked around a bit. I'm more surprised about seeing Selen as the outcast. I'm about 50/50 on my bullshit meter on this one, but I'd love to hear what the Niji-fans think.

paul

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'm willing to believe the "Niji has little to no management" rrats if this "hey what if we go kick a hornet's nest for content?" of a stream idea got approved.

I don't see this as any more provocative or scandalous than "Off With Their Heads," which, as you may remember, made a whole bunch of unimportant people really angry for like two weeks a couple years ago.

My take on the whole thing, now that I understand what happened a bit more, is that it was a shitpost poking back at the haters at a similar level, and that it seemed to work and make so many people angry just proves its effectiveness. Props to Enna (Edit: Millie lol) for daring to do it and I hope she doesn't get officially bonked for it.

ah yes the perfectly and ever reliable @everyone, because no one could’ve missed that.., except they did because Mysta didn’t know what it was. Is it really that hard to DM everyone individually?

Given that Nijisanji EN has like 80 members now, yes, it probably would have been that hard.

Isn't ShiraYuriPro her corpo though? Maybe she can unify the corpos and be the Genghis Khan of menhera, by unifying the tribes.

And then raping the women of the ones that don't join?

Also, I believe we DO need to recognize Idol as a serious company, deserving its own tag for The Recap - such an honour, they are now on par with the FLaVR, truly flattering.

Well, yes. FlaVR is still more of a high-effort meme than a company, and as much as I like Sena she still has less than 5k subs and still in 2view territory on most of her streams IIRC. Idol meanwhile is pulling some real numbers and is shaking things up in the industry with the things they're doing to pull in talent. They definitely need a tag and when I write my prior post I was assuming they had one already.

I think Lia started something of a trend with this endurance dono-thon stream idea. Or did she copy someone else that I'm not aware of?

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Props to Enna for daring to do it and I hope she doesn't get officially bonked for it.
I thought it was Millie?
Also, Tenma, nani?

Saw this post again through the recap and YouTube apparently made Tenma edit herself a shirt lol
unless she really started sobbing and got embarrassed, which is entirely possible.
I think it's likely the case hence the "if you already know what happened you didn't miss much"
Someone posted this on the kronii thread.
View attachment 12045
So... spot on? If only he said Siri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom