Early Adopter
Reject corpos.
Return to indies.

Digimon Day

Killdozer Evening

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I feel like Millie and Mysta are going to collectively convince management to implement a "no more Filipinos" rule in hiring.
Weren't there at least rumors that Hex is Filipino as well? Considering that he wound up being arguably the worst NijiEN tied with Uki, that might at least be a thing to potentially consider in rrat world.

I mean, he's done arguably some of the most actively slimy shit and actively garnered the same toxic fujoshis Vox essentially stumbled across (Chinese subs in his debut video, BFE-tier tweets, essentially going "don't trauma dump in chat and supas since that's not cool, btw feel free to trauma dump in my Streamlabs :smugpipi:"), while not having half the wit that at least makes Vox an insanely good collab Vtuber. Feels like he's a shitstorm or two from full-on taking the shitshow throne, at least Uki's issue is just that his only personality trait is being gay.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Saw Panko is live and damn, there are so many layers to this thumbnail :whatastory:
1675020244643.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha is having a member stream soon, topic is making a dumb parody song together.

Other than that, she is excited for having made some plans for the future (but reassured everyone that she's not abandoning her identity). More info to come on Tuesday stream.
unnamed.png
Another Onolumi collab upcoming, coupled with a nice and relaxing playthrough of Dungeon Hack (which is basically roguelike dungeon crawler in Eye of the Beholder engine). Kino!

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I know the "haha ELDRITCH BEING" is really dead and tired meme but she is trying to learn Human food customs with her sister.
It seems like some sort of food crusher and she was crushing a bunch of food. Why does this device exist? Who would honestly eat a burger flattened into a pancake enough to warrant this? Was fun watching Misumi and Anewata crushing food but I'm still confused.
I'm guessing it is some kind of omelette maker or some 'japanese food extraordinary' maker, those Japs love weird stuff that's why this is weird.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I think at this point the rrat that something is going on between Altare and Vesper is pretty credible specially since Altare responded to everyone Birthday messages on twitter except Vesper's, he responded to All Tempus, StarJp, Holos, Indies, and even some viewers but left Vesper on read, could just be my tism but that feels to unlikely to be a coincidence.
View attachment 12007
I wonder if Altare took it personally that Vesper missed their collabs? I would have never expected beef between these two. If I had to personally bet on who has beef with who within Tempus (if anyone) I'd expect it between Altare and Axel more. Axel says some really questionable things in their Monster Hunter collabs like the gaslighting and cheater talk awhile back. If you take all that really seriously that could really make you think your genmate is some kind of weirdo who cheats on women without a care in the world. Even though Axel has never dated literally anyone.

If their is beef between these and Altare is playing some kind of silent game with Vesper, then I can't imagine that mixing well with Vesper's anxiety issues. Vesper meltdown graduate speedrun inc?

Their is also this comment on Vesper's tweet.

Speaking of Tempus boomers, Shinri was so overtaxed trying to herd his kids that he forgot to log out of block game.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Even if I personally would've leaned more into memes like Selenposter, piss alchemist or hag love, it looks less bitter.

They had bits of that, most of the screencap posted here is just to dramabait.
1674961849875794.png
1675021157308.png

1675020862308.png

1675020898401.png

1675020930366.png

1675021054918.png

In conclusion:
1674963951149512.png

Immediately after
1674964027132586.png
edit: Millie is Pepperycanary btw. The "New Messages" tab in the discord window goes away after she sends a message.
Best guesses I've seen are also that Externalhollow is Enna (its not hard to figure this out if you watch the archive) and maybe Mysta is actually Waggish Plonker. Mysta was the only NijiEN to straight up namedrop Keemstar before and Waggish does the same thing.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Seems to be someone being retarded about both Vesper and Altare

Does this guy have any proof to any of this shit at all or is it just rrats? Like when did Axel say the whole parent's fighting thing, is it some membership only stream? Does anyone know at all where this comes from besides someone's ass?

Altare's been talking about this damn podcast forever and I still have no idea why it is taking so long.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

The first announcement is that her new PC has arrived. She said she should have it up and running this upcoming week. The second announcement is that she is celebrating her birthday with a donothon. Your oshi is pretty cute @Deen Saber.

הַלְּלוּ-יָהּ

Rin.png

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Does this guy have any proof to any of this shit at all or is it just rrats? Like when did Axel say the whole parent's fighting thing, is it some membership only stream? Does anyone know at all where this comes from besides someone's ass?

Altare's been talking about this damn podcast forever and I still have no idea why it is taking so long.
No idea, i think he is just building off the low energy and random comments the boys had after his suspension (and magni's back) and making a rrat factory out of nothing

Afaik they had the D&D videos and the one stream where Axel revealed his browser (was a clip watching gameshow stream) after his suspension so, i doubt the "beef" is from that

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I think it was a members zatsu, it was posted here as a clip (which was taken from /vt/ I think, so context was missing, perhaps intentionally), but it seemed like Axel was talking about Vesper vs. management, since it was during his suspension, not Vesper vs. Altare. I suppose if you REALLY wanted to stretch out the rrat, you could say Vesper didn't blow up at management, but at Altare. Then you're going like, 3 rrats and a few assumptions deep to end up where this John Fox guy is.

Edit: Hmm, I conflated Axels suspension talk and his 'parents fighting' talk, but those were two different streams. Scoots posted the clip below. Might not be such a far-fetched rrat after all. Also, why was that post so hard to find? I tried searching so many combinations of axel/vt/zatsu/member/etc. and I never saw it.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
I think it was a members zatsu, it was posted here as a clip (which was taken from /vt/ I think, so context was missing, perhaps intentionally), but it seemed like Axel was talking about Vesper vs. management, since it was during his suspension, not Vesper vs. Altare.
I recall a clip being posted of Axel accidently talking about how Vesper and management got into a fight which coincides with Vesper's temper story, it would be one hell of a reach to say it was due to Altare in Vesper. I know Axel had a public zatsu which got pulled by management, he said as much on twitter, because supposedly he gave too much info about something, I unfortunately didn't watch that one so I don't know what was in it and no one talked about it so it might have been nothing overall and just management being careful.

I know they played DND fine after Vesper got backand they had their little gameshow where Axel showed he was a /vt/ watcher by accident, and I didn't see any weird issues with Altare and Vesper's interactions. I could imagine maybe some beef happening now if Altare is sentimental about the missing collabs, but that's far different then "Altare has LITERALLY been bullying Vesper since his suspension."

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia showing why she should get a sponsorship with Chick-Fil-A.

Tangent Fox also live by the way:

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's on her way home, but the return stream probably won't be until Tuesday because she has a doctor's appointment. Her family was concerned because she seems less healthy in appearance.
shiinaconcernfamily1.PNG
shiinacomlexion.PNG
conextforshiinadoccotr.PNG

shiinadoctor1.PNGshiinadoctor2.PNGyoufogtothisone.PNG
shiinadoc3.PNG

shiinadoc4.PNG

shiinadoc5.PNG
You're gonna just get stronger and stronger Shiina, I believe in you!

shiinalove.jpg

beanitstart.PNG

beanutprecious.PNG

beanutvegan1.PNG

beanut3.PNG

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I think at this point the rrat that something is going on between Altare and Vesper is pretty credible specially since Altare responded to everyone Birthday messages on twitter except Vesper's, he responded to All Tempus, StarJp, Holos, Indies, and even some viewers but left Vesper on read, could just be my tism but that feels to unlikely to be a coincidence.
View attachment 12007
Seems to be someone being retarded about both Vesper and Altare

I wonder if Altare took it personally that Vesper missed their collabs? I would have never expected beef between these two. If I had to personally bet on who has beef with who within Tempus (if anyone) I'd expect it between Altare and Axel more. Axel says some really questionable things in their Monster Hunter collabs like the gaslighting and cheater talk awhile back. If you take all that really seriously that could really make you think your genmate is some kind of weirdo who cheats on women without a care in the world. Even though Axel has never dated literally anyone.

If their is beef between these and Altare is playing some kind of silent game with Vesper, then I can't imagine that mixing well with Vesper's anxiety issues. Vesper meltdown graduate speedrun inc?
I tried searching for it here but to no avail I distinctly remember the Axel clip in question was regarding Vespers at the time unconfirmed absence from the 6 month cooking stream and that's where he had the metaphor of mom and dad fighting he didn't elaborate other than saying the chances of Vesper being at the 6 month were "not good" iirc
Altare really could be the mom in the situation maybe Altare has the same view as some of the guys here in that "Vesper is an irresponsible idiot for his Japan retreat sans meds"
Edit: found and elaborated on here

Saw Panko is live and damn, there are so many layers to this thumbnail :whatastory:
View attachment 12017
Gold
Did I miss someone posting about Phase Weekly for Jan 21-27? I guess it's not Pippa, Lia or Tenma, no reason to watch (seriously, I never saw these girls... well Erina seems familiar)
Too harsh for my current mood

Actually, just before that there was a post about Mino Mieko teaching physiology, so I grouped into that.

Also, I believe we DO need to recognize Idol as a serious company, deserving its own tag for The Recap - such an honour, they are now on par with the FLaVR, truly flattering. IDL would be obvious enough, I think? Also, about the mark - should we just say "fuck it" and go with the Star of David? I don't have the unicode symbol for that yet.

Speaking of The Recap, the previous one has gotten over the limit again, forcing me to cut it into 2 parts. This cannot continue like this, I might have to start trusting people to put pieces together without links to every sinlge part of the discussion, just some of them.

How about a truck for E-Sekai?
In the twitter space Vesper did a few days ago, he mentioned regretting not canceling his Japan trip after his family made him visit them for the holidays. His family wanting him to visit happened at the last minute, and his turnaround from getting back home to getting on the plane to Japan was less than a day. He said he probably should have canceled the Japan trip when he realized he'd be going into it after having already exhausted his "social battery", but at the time he was being stubborn about not losing a couple thousand dollars because he wouldn't be able to get a refund for the flights.
Ah so the trip wasn't planned in response to the family visit it was already happening that makes things seem a little less of an unhinged decision

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava is once again gonna go on tangents for 2 hours during what is supposed to be a Morrowind stream:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom