"Who wouldn't wanna screw a dragon? You would, chat"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukkia

Early Adopter
I feel like Millie and Mysta are going to collectively convince management to implement a "no more Filipinos" rule in hiring.

vestars20

Early Adopter
From the reactions so far, I've gathered that 1) Mysta is a stupid faggott (big shock) 2) Pomu is still every bit as sensitive and touchy about negative IRL comments as she was waaaay before streaming was a thing in her life. If you can't laugh tongue in cheek at the schizo hate you get every day of your life, maybe consider not logging in for a few months.

Just watch the vod, they shat on everyone (except Selen lol)

View attachment 12001
View attachment 12002
View attachment 12003
View attachment 12004View attachment 12005

BTW Selen if you are /here/ I just love your accent and the way you say most words.
All my favorite jokes, gj Millie. Selen, I like your chubby face. Kotoka, if you are HERE or that other place in Japan I would also watch you make fun of people.

Don't know what makes me laugh more

This thing vs. bizarro Pikame

Matsuri is wearing his brother

Kalion

:)
Kawa did not poach Nen. He's simply doing a cover with them.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Caramel idol getting messages from above

View attachment 12006

Fuck, god damn, shit. This is what I should have been doing, it's a brilliant plan! Pure genius! Instead I sank everything into creating an organization to support and cultivate AI vtubers from scratch. While it's very funny they've been trained to be holocaust denying racist schizos, no one is donating money to try to fuck a computer. I'm destitute!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Lol those mysta tweets really revved everyone up huh? Yesterday ya'll seemed pretty supportive of this so called "terrible" idea, i guess things do sound funnier late at night...
It's funny to me that the nijis need to literally poke fun at /vt/ live on stream to get into drama, meanwhile the holos get into drama for... not streaming or streaming too much (with males). I guess the world was never fair.

The most expressive part of that model is her tits, i guess that's where the 15k dollars to some Yamanba rigger went into

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Apparently, Shoto has been unfollowing indie vtubers and one of them is very upset. I was looking into what this indie said and just checked through Shoto's list and he's still following Merry and, from what I can tell, most NijiEN. Some of EN don't follow him even though he does, Fulgur being one, and others he never followed in the first place, like most of Ethyria. I know there was a big thing about Ike and him unfollowing each other after his fans made a ruckus, but I didn't expect other indies to get mad about being unfollowed. Unfollowing on Twitter is apparently like revoking a friendship card or something.
I saw that too.

One person said he unfollowed Reimu and accused him of only keeping around the Nijis that can give him good numbers but he's still following her, so I think a lot of it got blown out of proportion.

Though most of these ARE personal-business hybrid accounts, so unfollowing someone on twitter is technically the equivalent of ending a business relationship imo. Calli did it to Vox (and then refollowed), and it's a bit awkward to remove someone from your socials but still try and reach out to collab with them or whatever. It would've been pretty fucked up to unfollow ANYONE in NijiEN given what they've done for him and continue to hang out.

Anyway, when told not to play APEX as she would invariably be in a call with men, new girl Ishigami Nozomi had this to say...

Despite their relatively slow subscriber count growth, they've all mostly been able to hold really good viewership. Nozomi and Toru (5-8k), Roco and Sophia (3.5-5k), Akari, Rika and Meruto (1-3k) is a really good distribution to stabilise at. I don't think anyone expected them to perform like this given it was 7 girls at once and their debut slipped under the radar a little.

Toru in particular has stood out due to her low voice and high level FPS skill. She's also attracted the attention of Leos as she's a smoker like him, and also Nipple Man as he wants her to play LoL with him. Nozomi's popularity is the big shock for me though as she wasn't a big performer in VTA. It just goes to show that VTA is hiding it's claws with the talent of the people they have.

By the way, they named their unit 'Idios' to represent individuality.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
By the way, they named their unit 'Idios' to represent individuality.
While the name sounds cool, you have to admit, it just daring for a typo to happen.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

kukkia

Early Adopter
Toru in particular has stood out due to her low voice and high level FPS skill. She's also attracted the attention of Leos as she's a smoker like him, and also Nipple Man as he wants her to play LoL with him.
Toru is has the "she's just like me fr" relatability thing going on, but for vtuber fans who are caffeine and tobacco addicted NEETs who stay up late playing video games all night. I've seen people joke that they must have found at the same internet cafe they found Leos.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
While the name sounds cool, you have to admit, it just daring for a typo to happen.
One of those old 'it works in Japanese but not in English' naming conventions.

My guess is they wanted a Greek word that would gel with the 'Dinamis' brand, and because Dinamis means dynamic and able to change, their group should be about maintaining a sense of self despite that.

That's my guess. No less difficult not to call Roco an idiot anyway.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Since I follow KFP as a community on twitter I came across this:

Apparently KFP has been doing surveys about their own community to gather stats and what-not
Nothing really super interesting and the participants are super low compared to Kiaras actual fanbase so its not representative at all, but its fun to scroll through

Do any other fanbases do stuff like this? Like self-analyse?

looks like mane-chan doesn't want Axel to post his BDSM test results on twitter

Clip tax:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
WTF is going on here
I know the "haha ELDRITCH BEING" is really dead and tired meme but she is trying to learn Human food customs with her sister.
It seems like some sort of food crusher and she was crushing a bunch of food. Why does this device exist? Who would honestly eat a burger flattened into a pancake enough to warrant this? Was fun watching Misumi and Anewata crushing food but I'm still confused.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Did I miss someone posting about Phase Weekly for Jan 21-27? I guess it's not Pippa, Lia or Tenma, no reason to watch (seriously, I never saw these girls... well Erina seems familiar)
Too harsh for my current mood

I can see the line in the next thread overview post now. "IDOL: Yuko's purported period calendar is posted. Discussion about how women's bodies work continues for several posts."
Actually, just before that there was a post about Mino Mieko teaching physiology, so I grouped into that.

Also, I believe we DO need to recognize Idol as a serious company, deserving its own tag for The Recap - such an honour, they are now on par with the FLaVR, truly flattering. IDL would be obvious enough, I think? Also, about the mark - should we just say "fuck it" and go with the Star of David? I don't have the unicode symbol for that yet.

Speaking of The Recap, the previous one has gotten over the limit again, forcing me to cut it into 2 parts. This cannot continue like this, I might have to start trusting people to put pieces together without links to every sinlge part of the discussion, just some of them.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
comet concert time by @madao310.jpg

stelllar performance by @madao310.jpg

suisei by @sinosino141.jpg

Juat acknowledging that Suisei's 'First Take' video is now over 7 million views

lvl8

Phase Weekly with Erina and Nasa is short and okay. I'm surprised that Erina can speak Japanese and helped explain for Nasa. I feel they're a bit clueless at times, probably due to the language and unfamiliarity between the two.

I wonder what's with Nasa and the sporadic streams, Is she still studying?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Apparently, Shoto has been unfollowing indie vtubers and one of them is very upset. I was looking into what this indie said and just checked through Shoto's list and he's still following Merry and, from what I can tell, most NijiEN. Some of EN don't follow him even though he does, Fulgur being one, and others he never followed in the first place, like most of Ethyria. I know there was a big thing about Ike and him unfollowing each other after his fans made a ruckus, but I didn't expect other indies to get mad about being unfollowed. Unfollowing on Twitter is apparently like revoking a friendship card or something.
Probably because everyone knows he is a leech and him unfollowing people who are not as popular as him just adds fuel to the fire.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Millie did nothing wrong.

That is all.

(Even if I personally would've leaned more into memes like Selenposter, piss alchemist or hag love, it looks less bitter. Nothing wrong with shitposting, but as Mori has learned, anonymous shitposting can have unintended reactions when you're no longer anonymous. Even if it's genuinely funny, and Mori's response to the cuckposting way back when was genuinely funny.

Then again, that's the problem with group projects. You're reduced to the least funny/clever participant. The alternative was scripting it all out)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
No comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom