"Hellooo guys! Hello hello, do you guys want to Go somewhere with meee? 'Go where Risu yeees' Go___bblin' deez nuts in your mouth HAW HAH HAW HAAAAW!"Ayunda Risu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

I thoroughly enjoyed that. It's always a treat seeing the OGs together.

Though I did expect duet performances. It would've been great seeing Sora and Aoi performing Lion on stage

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She...she's not a whore! She's just...coombaiting ironically! How dare you call my oshi a whore! She's only pretending to cater to degenerates!

My oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whoremy oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore
:urtearingmeapart:

Hey champ look on the bright side, akasupas cost up to $500 but most callgirls charge less. :smugpipi:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
С=πd isn't it?

Btw Moon Jelly (previously knowing as Manaka Umio from MyHoloTv, colleague of Marica Bellerose=Bae and Miori Celesta) streaming karaoke with her real face.

She said she would do this on her graduation stream. Honestly looks better than her model
3Lp5vNpsThj0JP1qsIbU2ksee0czlSu6u6R1JnBGFAY.jpeg

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
I'm sorry for your loss but at least your oshi is now truly free in the afterlife.:talentfreedom:
The model was designed by a long time hardcore fan, so that was heartwarming. Design is a bit..... sigh....
It hurt to see people calling your oshi's newest outfit a whore and you can't really defend her, man.

PekoWick

Can some nijifag confirm if this shit is true?
h.png

AmpleChip

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
View attachment 11997
There's too much speculation autism and misinformation to be sure. Pomu addressed the stream though, claiming she was invited but in the end decided not to participate because she didn't feel comfortable about the idea put in motion. Whether you believe her or not is up to you.

vestars20

Early Adopter
She...she's not a whore! She's just...coombaiting ironically! How dare you call my oshi a whore! She's only pretending to cater to degenerates!

My oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whoremy oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore
:urtearingmeapart:
She goes to a muscle girl bar enough that they know her name

I want to meet her sister though. Ironically, her sister sounds like she would be an actual hostess at a Yakuza bar

WTF is going on here

paul

Early Adopter

PekoWick

Someone tried to archive a tweet from him but the site Was mit fast enough. So I guess it's legit: https://archive.is/0ZfrC
I have no idea why anyone thought this was a good stream idea, especially after that Niji group discord leak.
We are getting some new stuff.
mil.jpg

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Someone tried to archive a tweet from him but the site Was mit fast enough. So I guess it's legit: https://archive.is/0ZfrC
I have no idea why anyone thought this was a good stream idea, especially after that Niji group discord leak.
It was real, I saw it and some of the content was still in my browser history autocomplete.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
View attachment 11997
someone had a similar screenshot with this link attached on a discord server, didn't manage to archive it in time but the image seems to be correct.

mysta also tweeted shortly after on his PL alt supposedly related to the tweet in question
Screenshot 2023-01-29 214751.png
archive

We are getting some new stuff.
View attachment 12000
archive

btw millie's reply above is deleted already, didn't manage to salvage that one though so thanks for the screnshoot

Last edited:

chihirogumi

Did the final yab just occur underneath my nose? Why the fuck would you make a parody stream about /vt/ of all places? That's not just touching the poop, that's smearing it all over your face. And as seen by Mysta's response, I think it's about to become a big drama somethingburger if multiple talents that didn't participate are annoyed they have to deal with rrats breaking containment and reaching them.

Kalion

:)
I'm willing to believe the "Niji has little to no management" rrats if this "hey what if we go kick a hornet's nest for content?" of a stream idea got approved.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Apparently Mika grew up without much internet access due to her family being unable to afford a PC. What shows she has access to in Indonesia got her to learn a bit of English through Dora the Explorer and the culture through Family Guy and a lot of it. Had culture shock learning about casual sex in the west; Abraham Lincoln isn't alive anymore (since he appeared in the show, she thought he was still alive); and Stephen Hawking became paralyzed due to falling down stairs.
So much stuck to her as a kid that she's a bit unsure what's real or just Family Guy skits. :kaelalaugh:

Last edited:

RiverBear

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Seems public support for Millie’s stream is falling here.

And I can see why. Doesn’t seem she checked with everyone if they’d be okay with it and just did it. Why she would do that idfk.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
From the reactions so far, I've gathered that 1) Mysta is a stupid faggott (big shock) 2) Pomu is still every bit as sensitive and touchy about negative IRL comments as she was waaaay before streaming was a thing in her life. If you can't laugh tongue in cheek at the schizo hate you get every day of your life, maybe consider not logging in for a few months.

Just watch the vod, they shat on everyone (except Selen lol)

zxrtgh.png

zxadf.png

zxc.png

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Personally I find Millie's stream to be entertaining as hell. I think Mysta is just having a menhera episode and blowing up over nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom