The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mari's reaction to first seeing Sam
"WHY DID THEY GIVE HIM BIRTHING HIPS!?"

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It's a shame that MWO kinda blows ass and that the aesthetics and feel of the mechs stomping around are about the only good parts of the game. Same goes for MW5 unless you mod it to fuck, because Piranha Games couldn't make a good videogame to save their fucking lives, but keep being given rights to Mechwarrior regardless. If anything, I'm mad that a vtuber will never pick up Mechwarrior Living Legends, or even Battletech, because that game was so god damn good it managed to outweigh the developers' idpol faggotry.
Isn't LL the one where you can't even customize the mechs? That's a hard pass right there for me, half the fun in mech games is building the mech (of which something like Gundam has ZERO).
MWO's main weakness (apart from having been abandoned for a couple years before re-starting development) is just that every single game mode basically boils down to 'deathmatch' or 'deathmatch, but stand in this zone too'. I have no clue of the current meta because I have not played regularly in months, but I know tons of people would actually whine if you played for objectives rather than kills. So it's just 12v12 deathmatches non-stop, but swapping around and playing a new custom mech every time you get bored of one is what keeps it fun. So there is meta-progression too, increasing your stable of mechs over time. I like meta-progression, and I'm pretty sure LL has none of that either.

That said though, I'm not sure if any of these games would be particularly good for a vtuber, unless they already know way more than the audience and can ignore the backseaters telling them what to build and what to play all the time (which would be especially horrible in Battletech I think, because the turn-based nature of it, and the tabletop probably has the most autists).

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Kobo currently going over Always Tied from Tempus 2.

edit: Ah so her tweet was her wanting to play the song herself on guitar and not just playing.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Isn't LL the one where you can't even customize the mechs?
Yeah, it doesn't have a mechlab, but each mech you can pick has like 10-15 loadouts per. Plus the game actually has the hovercrafts, tanks, aircraft, combat suits, etc. playable, each having multiple loadouts. It also lets me play the Long Tom and crossmap faggets spamming LRMs out of spawn on their Catapult with a convenient nuclear projectile, or play a VTOL and pester the shit out of Assault mechs who can't look up. I don't particularly care for the meta progression aspect because I put in around 150-ish hours into MWO and got a good couple mechs, but never really felt like I was getting anywhere at a reasonable pace because the game was trying to jew me at every possible moment. Also REALLY hated that each and every part of cosmetic customization was locked behind real money purchases. I did care about MW5's progression because that's a singleplayer game all about building up your mercenary company, but that game hits a difficulty wall very early on, and expects you to grind low impact/low payout missions to get over it, or just struggle through and outskill it against retarded odds, and once you do the game becomes way too easy which resulted in me dropping it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I was expecting to wake up to quite a few pages. But still 10 pages less than Pippa Feet Posting arch. :yagoocry:

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I was expecting to wake up to quite a few pages. But still 10 pages less than Pippa Feet Posting arch. :yagoocry:
They did well and kept it short and sweet

Also, Irys chat about the girls' visit and how completely, most definitely, in shape she is doing 15k steps in kyoto.

lvl8

Are all Phase Connect members take the same days off?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Pippa is currenly the number 4 post on the Hololive subreddit
Screenshot_20230108-043829~2.png
67jyvxfuqqaa1.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
this shinri guy
deep voice​
unnatural cadence​
likes horror​
specially the plot

NightMind? I haven't been keeping up with the thread and you guys have probably already found the roommate. I just found the coincidences funny. Here's a video from 2 weeks ago as an example of their voice.

slept through everything. decided to check out and while i can hear some simularities i dont really think so. neither do i want a gay furry among my homos...

yea scrollinbg through comments made me realize how much i actually hate reddit. low quality bait, backseat moderating, higher than thout attitude towards everything and everyone. These fags wouldnt survive a second outside without freezing over or burning down for how long theyve been sheltered in a basement So sheltered that breaking some "rule 8" is a catastrophy deserving 5 different comments and unseen amount of reports.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Final four Niji finalists are in.
Onomachi Haruka, who beat Elira, HonHima, and Pata-nee (who should've continued her dealer round but failed to pon the 2s to get tenpai).
Snow White Paradise El Santo Flow Wasurena Pure Princess Livre Love Heidern Dokodoko Yattaze Valkyria Passion Alfr Noel Chakoboshi Eluaria Frosia Made-in Bloom Elu, who fended off Nagao Kei's 24000 point Sanbaiman on Furen (going bust) by 400 points (50800 to 50400) after beating up Hisupi.
Mononobe Alice with a comeback in South 4 repeat, a direct dealer mangan on substitute Shibuya Hajime who dominated Joe Rikiichi and Yorumi Rena up to that point. She is also the only person getting a yakuman (Daisangen).
Sorahoshi Kirame who dominated against the novice Ryushen, Yashiro the seeded salaryman, and Sakura Ritsuki the space alien.

Else is back streaming and announced new live2D on 20 January at 7PM JST.

This looks like an interesting off collab sleepover

paul

Early Adopter

12 hours to go until the priestess returns

So much welcome back art. Looking forward to it

Missed the debuts but from what I have seen so far from the scuffed collab they seem to be a solid addition to the group. Never watched Lord Commander Chaos before but he looks like a entertaining guy.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She was talking all that shit about filtering before but she's on the rise

signal-2023-01-08-05-26-14-033-1.jpg

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
You motherfuckers actually got me to watch the debuts.
Shinri seemed quite nervous to me. He does the exact same laugh as vesper, but in his case it was 100% nervousness.
He has a soothing voice, but none of vesper's interesting stories. Feels like he's trying to ape vesper's bit, but it's very surface level. He's probably going to become a popular member once he finds his own thing, or gets found by the fujos who love the whole "daddy" thing.
I don't think I'll be watching their content until they start getting into it, a month or more later.

Pioneer

Tomorrow, nayuta is doing her 9th acoustic live. Archives are always members only, so better catch it live.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Onolumi continues Fallout 3.

dumb wings

I watched a stream or two of his so I originally took this as sarcasm. He's a professional voice actor. Pretty sure he's Kyle McCarley. It's literally the first link if you google "ais riale voice actor" but I never doubled check.
Spoke too soon. I looked at Kyle's and he streamed on twitch with overlapping times as Ais. EX1A EX1B EX2A EX2B EX3A EX3B
According to JP dox site comments he's Sinyuvu https://www.castingcall.club/sinyuvuu https://www.youtube.com/@Sinyuvuu/videos

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
So I was a skeptic when I stumbled upon these AI Chatbots while seeing if there were any major changes/improvements in the AI art generation space. But after trying multiple and not just stopping at my first shitty experience/bot, I have to say it's intriguing, to say the least. Be warned not all bots are created equal, and there's a large difference in quality/authenticity between them. I feel like a good starter is the fourth Lui bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom