Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
this shinri guy
deep voice​
unnatural cadence​
likes horror​
specially the plot

NightMind? I haven't been keeping up with the thread and you guys have probably already found the roommate. I just found the coincidences funny. Here's a video from 2 weeks ago as an example of their voice.

In order of debut
Lord Commander Chaos
Ais Riale and possibly Kyle Mcarley
Hiraga
Lex Parte

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
So... this cover is bad, right? This just sounded like regular karaoke.

Is he singing in the wrong key for his voice? Is the mix dogshit?

EDIT: Overall, I'll probably watch some streams of Shinri and Flay, and Bettel too if he settles into a groove.
Hakka.... I don't know; wish him the best though.
I'm not the most musically inclined so I wasn't sure if it was just me. It's like, oddly too monotoned to me or something? Or lacks feeling to me or some such. I dunno if I would say bad but definitely a bit dry compared to how I usually hear this song. Like when Oga and uh.. fuck. I forget a lot of the other holo guys, but the 4 man song collab with Fubuki and Matsuri during Holo New Year countdown example was upbeat feeling.

But yeah. I think Gavis and Shinri are my "Most okayest" winners. None of them got me hooked like Magni or Vesper, but I won't write any of the 4 off yet.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Just got back to catch a little bit of Shinri. Very common Male Hag W.

Speaking of which, what should we call male hags? I found a list of potential terms.

I'm thinking "geezer". (My favorite is "coffin-dodger", but unfortunately it's got too many syllables.)
Male hags = bags

I like the screaming bird. If English Oga gains some singing range I'll be psyched. Looking forward to this group hanging out with Niji, esp. the thirsty girls - hoping for Animare / Roberu situation.

Something to wind down to

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
🎶One of these things is not like the other ones
One of these things is not the same...🎶
ENgen2.PNG

Shinri's design is way better than the others. Not nearly so cluttered. Also they made him huge compared to the others.

EDIT:
Male hags = bags
Ehh.. no. Too close to "sacks".

EDIT:
I have like the opposite opinion, the Gundam shota and Mexican are my fav design-wise. But that's mostly just because I am really not into big muscle guys.
It's the relative simplicity of the design that I like, it's less busy than the others. That and the color scheme. But yeah, to each his own.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Ok these belly buttons are irritating the fuck out of me. Need Irys's plate of tofu to cover them up.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Did Flay just expose Bettel as a puppet body for Phantom?

kukkia

Early Adopter
So... this cover is bad, right? This just sounded like regular karaoke.

Is he singing in the wrong key for his voice? Is the mix dogshit?
He can't sing. Definitely not the first vtuber to put out covers in spite of being unable to sing, ultimately it's still good for engagement.

Shinri's design is way better than the others. Not nearly so cluttered. Also they made him huge compared to the others.
I have like the opposite opinion, the Gundam shota and Mexican are my fav design-wise. But that's mostly just because I am really not into big muscle guys.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Did Flay just expose Bettel as a puppet body for Phantom?
Phantom killed Jerry on purpose so Bettel only had one minion. That's my canon right now.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Tempus 2.0 Collab song

I love Flays mech it's very cool looking in the background

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
🎶One of these things is not like the other ones
One of these things is not the same...🎶
View attachment 10167

EDIT:

Ehh.. no. Too close to "sacks".
I get them making him huge, but the clutter on all of the designs, including him is a bit much.

Gavis is supposed to have the mismatched look of someone like Roz, but his design just looks like mess by comparison as it doesn't really flow:
1673162379925.png

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Man, Purple Tophat guy sounds really familiar. I'm not caught up, you guys probably have a full dossier on him by now.

EDIT:
Lord Commander Chaos
He's Lord Commander Chaos, it's been posted a few times. Just look him up you'll find him easy.
Thanks for answers. Strange, I've never heard of LCC, but I could swear I've heard that voice before, or one very like it. I wonder what other online work he's done.

Renmai

Early Adopter
Song sucks, looks like only cholo can sing and this really really isn't his type of music.

kukkia

Early Adopter
I wonder if EN 3 will have a debut song as well.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The visuals are really cool. The singing not so much.
True I think I like it more than Tempus 1.0's original tho I can't even really remember it
Man, Purple Tophat guy sounds really familiar. I'm not caught up, you guys probably have a full dossier on him by now.
Lord Commander Chaos

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Hakka's voice isn't used to its fullest here I think and everyone else is...eh, though this is probably not the full song. Unlike Top of The World, only one of four can really sing and he's kind of undermined by the style not being his forte I think. Unfortunate style choice, maybe the full version has something that fits what Hakka is used to doing.

He's Lord Commander Chaos, it's been posted a few times. Just look him up you'll find him easy.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Shinri's voice just being the way it is made that song so funny to listen to.

Renmai

Early Adopter
Tempest 1.0 Mostly Introverts
Tempest 2.0 Extroverts

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Just graduate the lot of 'em, fuckin males

AyoTempus

Early Adopter