"wheeze HAHAHAHAHA! wheeze HAHAHAHAHA!!"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If I had to rank the debuts, I'd put them in the following order:

Shinri >> Gavis > Shota > Cholo.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Gandpire got the oldman trying hot sauces

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Christ, youtube premier needs to chill.
... :polkasticks:

soap suds

None of them really jumped out to me. I'll tune into Gavis in my free time and maybe watch Shinri. I don't care for the others.

pururun

Gavis and Flay really impressed me with how elaborate their debuts were, I'm definitely interested in them. I didn't gel with Hakka at all, though his metal music seems good, and Shinri is just fine right now, not really loving or hating. Curious to see how they all go once they actually start streaming.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Flay voice acting fun energy excited to watch voice games also if he's kyle even better I like that actor's work

Bettel chaotic fun energy I've seen a bunch of clips from his pl and he's a funny watch

Shinri a chill vesper type excited to see him bounce off the younguns

Hakka is fine but not my cuppa tea

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Voice is good, but his Japanese pronunciation and annunciation is trash.
The singing is awful. I do like him as a more zen dude though.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
So... this cover is bad, right? This just sounded like regular karaoke.

Is he singing in the wrong key for his voice? Is the mix dogshit?

EDIT: Overall, I'll probably watch some streams of Shinri and Flay, and Bettel too if he settles into a groove.
Hakka.... I don't know; wish him the best though.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Na he can't sing, so he is vesper with a bit more music training and practice but it's not his thing yet.

Collab streaming incoming, seeing how they interact is gonna be interesting.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I think I'll like Gavis the most overall, Shinri's gaming tastes aren't super aligned with me as I don't like horror at all but I'll hear his stories, Flay I'm 50/50 on but I need to ignore his model and see how he acts when he's more normal, Hakka is just off to me outside of his music but maybe he'll mello out overtime.

I think I'll only really pick up Gavis and Shinri with any real degree of commitment beyond clips unless they do a collab I want to see.

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
this shinri guy
deep voice​
unnatural cadence​
likes horror​
specially the plot

NightMind? I haven't been keeping up with the thread and you guys have probably already found the roommate. I just found the coincidences funny. Here's a video from 2 weeks ago as an example of their voice.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Completely missed out on Gavis so I guess I'll see what he's like here. Hopefully these boys vibe as well as Tempus 1.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Well Shinri is no Vesper, but he seems nice and chill to listen to so I'll subscribe.

Overall, I'd say the three DLC additions were great. Gavis, Flay, and Shinri will make good additions to the team.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I believe someone asked for Tenma's reaction?

It ain't much, but it's there.

EDIT: No, he's not Night Mind, he's not even close to Night Mind, and having interacted with Night Mind on a few occasions, dude isn't even anything like him.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Completely missed out on Gavis so I guess I'll see what he's like here. Hopefully these boys vibe as well as Tempus 1.
I'd give Gavis' debut a look, he's like a more (or similar amount of) chaotic Magni in that debut. Very high energy.

akaaoi

Gavis and Flay really impressed me with how elaborate their debuts were, I'm definitely interested in them.
If the lore Altere gave about the two of them being recruited at the same time as the original Tempus (but held back until the other 2 from 'Xenokuni' were recruited) is true, then they had a few more months than usual to get their debut art and animations done.

ippy

Loved Gavis. Has that kronii/gura COMEDY! vibe. His bits were so fucking good. Flayon's a bit zoomer for me. Reminded me a lot of Bae. Hakka... people suggested he's a bit unpolished and new to this, so i'll wait and see. And Shinri... definitely the first to break character. Too much life story stuff waiting to spill out from inside him. He probably felt goofy as hell doing the character stuff. He reminds me a lot of a ff14 streamer called jeath. Lots of wisdom and intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom