"Don't do this to me. I know you guys are doing this to me, because you have hand fetish! You care about my hands and my sweat because you guys have... hands and sweat fetish!"Anya Melfissa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Based anime taste. Not shit game taste. He's going to end up comfier than Altare at this rate.
Bae and Fauna are recalling their ptsd as he's calling Mortuary Assistant a comfy game :whatastory:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
That being said I'd love to see a collab between some combination of Corpse, Vox, Hex, and this guy.
Chat will be like it is during a Vox ASMR

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He's doing LA CREATIVIDAD! MALE AME?!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
To take a short break from Tempus2. This girl popped up on my twitter (I think some H-artist retweeted her). Decided to check her out as she is currently live. Fucking hell she has a good singing voice. Then switches back to some mix or Luna and Aqua.

I feel like these debuts should be 35-45 minutes long. Honestly each one has had about 10-15 minutes of just fucking around to fill time. I think Niji got the whole thing down. Also, its a real shame that there are no live reactions to the debuts.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Why is he beating up Randon?
There can be only one.

He's pretty chill though, honestly I thought his voice would grate on me more than it has. I still find Vesper as more comfy but this guy might be the only one I consider actually checking out commonly. The little ame-style mini game thing is a cute touch.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
That was cute, I liked that. It is a little goofy, but it is genuine and a nice effort. This was such a nice cooldown from the last three.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Man, I don't know what I'm expecting, but every time a new dude is debuting I hope against hope that the favorite game section is actually going to have some out-of-left-field shit like STALKER, EYE, Deus Ex, or like Serious Sam or something. But it never happens. I think Vesper's FTL obsession was almost there, but it really feels like it's always the same 15-20 games that get listed off.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Was that UI based on Etrian Odyssey? If it is then holy fucking based.

akaaoi

Oh god, he mentioned biking. Vesper's never leaving him alone now.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Was that UI based on Etrian Odyssey? If it is then holy fucking based.
He sounds like the type of boomer to enjoy Etrian Odyssey or games similar to that menu system. These new fangled action rpgs will probably overwhelm grandpa here.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
2023-01-07 22_42_31-Window.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Just got back to catch a little bit of Shinri. Very common Male Hag W.

Speaking of which, what should we call male hags? I found a list of potential terms.

Buffer
Coffin-Dodger
Coot
Curmudgeon
DILF
Gaffer
Geezer
Graybeard
Mac
Old Bean
Old Chap
Old Man Winter
Pops
Senex
Top Dog

I'm thinking "geezer". (My favorite is "coffin-dodger", but unfortunately it's got too many syllables.)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I hate the weird anti-bra, just go full shirtless or get a wifebeater my man.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Uh oh I missed he named YKK as one of his fav anime.. shit I swear I'm not a femboy but Imma have to look into this guy..

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The boob window is unneeded
It's the weakest part of the model. The coat isn't great either, as men look better in a pimp jacket than a slut shirt and pec picture frame.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Just got back to catch a little bit of Shinri. Very common Male Hag W.

Speaking of which, what should we call male hags? I found a list of potential terms.

I'm thinking "geezer". (My favorite is "coffin-dodger", but unfortunately it's got too many syllables.)
I'm partial to Oji

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Shinri definitely needs to keep the jacket on. Forever.

He's probably gonna be a really chill watch but his chat is going to be insufferable if he doesn't wrangle it a bit. It's basically been half desert for most of this stream with all the panting and pregante emotes. Likely perma closed if I give him a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom