"GOOOOOOD MORNING MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!"Kiryu Coco

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Does anyone remember how the old audition form questions were like because I don't recall them asking anything about Height and Passport availability back then
Also they're asking for followers/subs count now?
I don't remember but I feel like the follower/sub count has been a thing for a while. They seem to have put way too much emphasis on that shit for Iluna and Xolei and honestly, I think they are going with the wrong approach.

Pippa raided this chick, and she's been fangirling/freeking out, given her subscriber count almost doubled.

Kinda cute, kinda cursed. She is a hardcore lolicon (artist too). She was talking about people giving her a ton of shit on Twitter but never really mentioned why but im guess its because of that. Overall not bad, she's fun to listen to.

This seems very plausible, I wonder how he'll react to when his old and new fanbase obviously will clash and start spamming Magni related shit in chat? Magni's roommate was probably the most known and obvious by far of the Tempus boys, and his way of talking is pretty easy to point out so it'll be incredibly obvious to put two and two together if you've watched both.
This is something that will be interesting to watch. Magni doesnt seem like the type of person that can handle too much sperging. I feel like he will get overrun by all of the MAGNATION tards spamming his comments and chat and he will have a bitch fit or somehow address it which might possibly be against Covers terms (from what Calli has implied that in no way should she refer or talk about Calli when she's not streaming as Calli.).

I wonder if Bluethebone has gotten offers to design vtuber models
Example for those not familliar though be warned she mostly does nsfw stuff (including Caliope)
View attachment 9878
Amazing artist. Its interesting how they went mostly full R34 since im sure that's what made them pop off so hard.

I have Silvervale in the background. She is doing one of those Japan tour videos. She has done this a few times before and I just enjoy the banter and just looking at shit. Had to cancel my Japan trip 3 times and this is the closest I will get to see the city.
1672995216737.png

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
This is something that will be interesting to watch. Magni doesnt seem like the type of person that can handle too much sperging. I feel like he will get overrun by all of the MAGNATION tards spamming his comments and chat and he will have a bitch fit or somehow address it which might possibly be against Covers terms (from what Calli has implied that in no way should she refer or talk about Calli when she's not streaming as Calli.).
What are you talking about? Magni LOVES his chat, and never once gets mad and pissy about them being a little cheeky. He adores Magnation with all his heart and soul and would never...

Actually nevermind, if the sperging gets bad and Magni/Lando tries to actually read chat this might be a very special Magni vs chat spergout.

stassy

not-Tenjin Kotone is revealing her new model, supposedly now free from her VA agency

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Does anyone remember how the old audition form questions were like because I don't recall them asking anything about Height and Passport availability back then
'Height' is probably for 3D tracking purposes. You may not have noticed, but at least a couple of NijiEN's have changed their canon height over the months for some unknown reason.

'Passport availability' is most likely to get on top of VISA applications and avoid issues with NijiFes and travel to conventions should the country require it.

'Follower/Subs' has always been there and was used as a whip to beat ILUNA for months...but then XSOLEIL came out of the same audition and poured cold water on the accusations that they were only chasing big numbers.

So, overall the audition form just looks like a more robust version of itself. I was really hoping for a 'gamer girl' audition though ngl. I think they've missed a step there.

soap suds

I think the only thing new is the height check. Everyone I asked said that passport availability and followers/sub-counts have been on there in the past few forms.
I don't remember but I feel like the follower/sub count has been a thing for a while. They seem to have put way too much emphasis on that shit for Iluna and Xolei and honestly, I think they are going with the wrong approach.
While I will agree with you that they picked applicants with really high numbers for Iluna, they seemed to have learned with Xsoleil. Some of them did have high numbers, like Zaion and Doppio, but others, like Hex and Ver, were pretty small fry. Hell, we don't even know who Kotoka is, so numbers weren't the be-all end-all for this group. Iluna was a mess of a group though because they chose a popular beauty blogger, Aia, who couldn't do any of the shit she previously did as a vtuber, and got a really old emo YouTuber, Ren, even though his relevancy only stayed afloat because of who he's dating.

angry sushi

Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774's sub group VApArt (Vtuber Apartment?) is disbanded

One of its members, Kanade Kanon has an interesting thumbnail for yesterday's stream explaining the situation.

Other members And Uge, Kisaki Anko, Huma Wat (appeared in some collab with holo's Matsuri, also got Frenched by Matsuri), and Komori Met (plays a lot of APEX with VSpo members) will most likely continue on as 774's solo talent similar to Kojou Anna who left SugarLyric.

webm of the incident courtesy of /vt/

Re:AcT's top singer Hanabasami Kyo premiering Overdose cover at 8PM JST. I think her voice will suit the song well

HACHI premiering Suzume an hour later

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Senbonzakura cover by HimeHina

kukkia

Early Adopter
They've asked for followers/sub count since Lazulight. I remember because I applied in the first audition (lol).

They seem to have put way too much emphasis on that shit for Iluna and Xolei and honestly, I think they are going with the wrong approach.
Like half of XSoleil were nobodies or not particularly big, so I'm not sure where you are getting your info from. Kotoka is a literal nobody (I know someone posted Usami a while back, but most people agree that isn't her, and even if it is Usami wasn't that big - only 2k subs).

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Female? Liar! The only female i know here is @Slutpuppies
We all know how it goes in the internet:
All females are men> all men are 13 year olds> all 13 year olds are FBI agents
Now you know three females, congratulations.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Now listen to this robot:

I don't know what to think about the broader societal implications of vocaloid and such (I think it was pippa who played some vocaloid on stream recently that sounded indistinguishable from a human voice), what with the whole AI art debate etc., but I like this for some dumb reason. (edit: amusingly, lisa used an AI program to remove the vocals from the guitar track she sang to in the above)

As someone who enjoys the possibilities of what people can do with AI, even from the comfort of their own homes (Going to shill the art thread). That's incredibly impressive. But also I can't help but hear Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato

I've never heard of this game until he brought it up, but Ronin boy has some interesting gaming tastes with his RPG maker horror games and now this. Has anyone here played this game and knows if it is any good for what looks to be more or less a visual novel style game?

I'm a sucker for RPGMaker horror games. I will probably be looking at the ronin if his personality allows me and his content will be that kind of thing (I think he was the one who mentioned ARGs too, don't remember). To The Moon is one of the most mainstream when it comes to RPGMaker.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I mean, she got California and Texas right, and New York is at least in the correct general area.

The rest of America is basically just filler, anyway.

Screenshot_20230106_085830_Firefox.jpg

Welcome to Tennis!

Edit: I will cut Kiara some slack. She has about as much reason to memorize states as we do European nations (and her map was funny as fuck). Besides, most Americans have a hard time guessing more than three states away from their own home state. That's what Google Maps is for, anyways

euromap according to google.jpeg

Hoo are you.jpg
Mooms by @JAZZ_JACK_KHT.jpg

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
View attachment 9833
Tag yourselves, I'm the Sun DELUXE EDITION
A sentient houseplant in massive debt.

I've never heard of this game until he brought it up, but Ronin boy has some interesting gaming tastes with his RPG maker horror games and now this. Has anyone here played this game and knows if it is any good for what looks to be more or less a visual novel style game?

It is a visual novel sort of game and might have told the story better if it was a VN, as the RPGmaker-specific elements are limited and aren't integral to the story. Story itself is decent. Out of the Holo girls Zeta and Mumei have played it. They both cried.

Speaking of which I feel this has to narrow down the search a lot no ? any kinda know Male Spanish speaking vtuber that graduated in the past couple months?
The thing is Hakka might not have been a Vtuber or anyone of note. I'm pretty sure people here or in the homeland have said that the ES Vtuber scene is full of drama, and that the big two are better off picking ES-speaking content creators who aren't known in that scene.

Watching Sakamata's 7-hour Frostpunk VOD in bits and pieces.
- Laws in the first hour, in order: Child Labour - Safe Jobs, Emergency Shift, Extended Shift, Radical Treatment, Care House
- Refused to give time off to a child who was injured at work
- Couldn't figure out that medical posts need a higher temperature to function than most other buildings
- Made people gather resources in the open during cold snaps (i.e. temperature at or below -40 C), racking up gravely ill. Radical Treatment can cure gravely ill but has a chance of turning them into amputees who can't work instead.
- Ordered someone's gangrenous leg to be amputated without his consent
All hail.

Iofi home3D karaoke.

Last edited:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Meloco discussed her reason for joining NijiEN despite being a Japanese woman living in Japan in yesterday's JP zatsu.

According to her, she made an attempt to apply for NijiJP as early as 2020, but the 'Open Auditions' were closed by that point as the company moved to release Eden-gumi and announce the VTA. She admits she applied for NijiEN's first audition (LazuLight and Obsydia) despite her English being really bad, but was rejected due to lack of streaming experience.

I didn't watch her PL so I don't know exactly when she got active, but clips of her I can find date to Jun. 2021 at the earliest, which was only a few weeks after LazuLight debuted.

So it certainly tracks that Meloco wanted a Niji move so bad she straight up just fucking learned a second language to join that branch, which is honestly kinda based.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
More like the JP side of vtubing has been saturated full for over 2 years, I am surprised at how few japanese streamers have picked the IRyS route and signed up for an EN group. I know the japanese in general do not care about english nor anything that happens outside their island, but surely they'd have caught on by now on how large a worldwide audience with disposable income is.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So it certainly tracks that Meloco wanted a Niji move so bad she straight up just fucking learned a second language to join that branch, which is honestly kinda based.
That's why I subscribed to her. That and because she's smug.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Exploitable

I know Sora posts greenscreen shots, and I remember wide spread Azki pngs, how about greenscreened videos?

Also, just got recommended this video

Meloco discussed her reason for joining NijiEN despite being a Japanese woman living in Japan in yesterday's JP zatsu.

subs are terrible, lol. Wel not subs, but translation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom