"'FalseEyeD said you have more Phase Connect members coming soon, is that zurue' FalseEyeD needs to suck my big fat... caulk! and leave me alone! OK? I kinda give you a lot of content on your fucking table and I'm not... I don't like you at all FalseEyeD, I fucking detsesst the living shit outta you, you fucking PEST of existence"Maemi Tenma

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Fucking Magni might be on a break here, as the poor fucker got Jury Duty.

Edit: Any Sekiro fans, Koyori is currently working on Genichiro. She just hit phase 2 for the first time a little bit ago.

Think he is taking a break because he is going to start making content on his roommate's channel again.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Fucking Magni might be on a break here, as the poor fucker got Jury Duty.
now that's fucking ironic, LMAO. Probs fake which means Mag is pretty funny again.

Drunk hot takes ft Hex, hilarious

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Think he might be using it as an excuse because he did tweet on his roommate's Twitter account a while back that he is going to start making content on Professor Lando's channel again this month.

This seems very plausible, I wonder how he'll react to when his old and new fanbase obviously will clash and start spamming Magni related shit in chat? Magni's roommate was probably the most known and obvious by far of the Tempus boys, and his way of talking is pretty easy to point out so it'll be incredibly obvious to put two and two together if you've watched both.

On the other hand, the idea of Magni being at jury duty and someone recognizing him because of his way of arguing with people when he tries to argue his points on the case is far funnier. Maybe that'll be a real or fake story he tells chat.

"So I was at Jury duty right and some old lady who just believes in the best in people was like: 'I dunno maybe that nice young man didn't actually commit triple homicide'. And so I went "LADY HE WAS IN THE CAMERA FOOTAGE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" and then this one guy in a fedora with a big neckbeard was like 'Wait, are you the GREAT Magni Dezmond of Holostars Guild Tempus!?!? OH MY GOSH I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!' And so I had to try to make up some bullshit to cover my secret identity...." ~ Magni's future jury story probably.

RiverBear

Think he is taking a break because he is going to start making content on his roommate's channel again.

Please let this be a sign that Tempus boys are slowly graduating.
PLEASE

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Please let this be a sign that Tempus boys are slowly graduating.
PLEASE
I'm calling it, Vesper will graduate, go off the grid, and live in the woods with a holo woman who will graduate at almost the same time as him and the rrats will invest the world forever regarding what happened to this match made in Holo Heaven. They'll have a log cabin, a rice garden, and a manmade bicycle track he makes with a shovel. I got that prediction locked in first, @ me when I'm right boys.

Or he'll yell at management again for fucking up xcom perms for the 700th time and we get a Rushia 2.0, Male Hag edition which will reverse all the goodwill anyone ever had for him when he gets fired and leaks everything on the internet.

PekoWick

STAY AWAY, YOU WHORE

What an overreaction. She doing some weird shit in her RM account but she's been very professional with her Holo account as far as i know.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Shamefully stolen from /vt/, confirmed myself.
View attachment 9863View attachment 9864View attachment 9865

More proof for the "Pink woman actually likes Pippa" pile.
Pink women stick together.

The Mori/Pippa/Nyanners collab is inevitable.

Speaking of pink women, this in 15 minutes.

I'll never be into her music, but I dearly wish for those 80s/early 90s visuals to make a comeback.
Called it. Definitively a Mexican. Or maybe, God forbid, a fellow Argie.
On-stream reading of the ARS pasta when?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

At least we still have Kronii to provide some males with voice-changers content.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Someone should tweet at the spic stars dude and ask him about his opinion on korean women that no-life grind MMOs, draw for a living and can barely take care of their life. Or his opinion of the chinese

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Listen to this sheep:

I am not a music expert, but Lisa has such a beautiful singing voice imo, and she's such a fucking music nerd, and she's so fricken sweet, she deserves more love.

Now listen to this robot:

I don't know what to think about the broader societal implications of vocaloid and such (I think it was pippa who played some vocaloid on stream recently that sounded indistinguishable from a human voice), what with the whole AI art debate etc., but I like this for some dumb reason. (edit: amusingly, lisa used an AI program to remove the vocals from the guitar track she sang to in the above)

Something about that Calli song is really appealing to me and I don't know what it is. I don't gel with all of the lyrics, but it overall makes me feel energized and productive, which makes me happy.

Music and vtubers is such a strange combination that synergizes into something greater than the sum of its parts. I'm thankful, even if I don't understand it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I'll never be into her music, but I dearly wish for those 80s/early 90s visuals to make a comeback.
I wonder if Bluethebone has gotten offers to design vtuber models
Example for those not familliar though be warned she mostly does nsfw stuff (including Calliope)
2865951_bluethebone_retro-power-chainsaw-man-2.jpg

Edit: Here's a worksafe version of Mori
20230106_082734.jpg

Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Another episode in "I can't believe this dog is more than 30 years old"

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Did anyone manage to get the Lia + Yuri VOD from yesterday? I can't seem to find it on Yuri's Twtich (guessing it was nuked to shit and back). ?

Isnt this femboy like 40 years old? Jesus fucking christ. I feel like this dude is a case study on what happens when someone with mental ilness gets ignored and feels disenfranchised. I have a feeling he will pop up on the news as a Walmart mass shooter soon.

I have a feeling they never told him. Just realized that Axel is the Kiara of Holostars. Funny enough that their colors match.

I always knew reddit was full of faggots but I didnt know it was this bad. Even sadder is that they can't bitch and moan without getting banned. I guess this is what living in china must feel like.

YURI VOD (found it on the PC discord):

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Wow! Very cool. It looks like her YouTube channel has a full clip:

I don't know what to think about the broader societal implications of vocaloid and such (I think it was pippa who played some vocaloid on stream recently that sounded indistinguishable from a human voice), what with the whole AI art debate etc., but I like this for some dumb reason. (edit: amusingly, lisa used an AI program to remove the vocals from the guitar track she sang to in the above)

Something about that Calli song is really appealing to me and I don't know what it is. I don't gel with all of the lyrics, but it overall makes me feel energized and productive, which makes me happy.

Music and vtubers is such a strange combination that synergizes into something greater than the sum of its parts. I'm thankful, even if I don't understand it.

In a way, Vocaloid and similar speech synthesis systems have become their own instrument, used precisely for the distinctive sound they provide. In that sense, no matter how indistinguishable from a natural voice advanced speech synthesis may be, more robotic-sounding voices will continue being used, as the producers want to use Miku's voice, not a real singer's voice or something indistinguishable from it. Similarly, music instrument synthesis has improved in great strides from the '80s, but synth sounds that originated from what was state-of-the-art in the '80s are still used in this Weeknd track (Blinding Lights), A Real Hero ("Real Human Being" from Drive), and the entire synthwave genre for their distinctive sound - not for what the sounds were trying to simulate, but simply for themselves.

Kinda forgot where I was going with this, but it was somewhere in the direction of saying that if you like these sounds, I wouldn't worry too much about the advance of technology necessarily leading to their destruction. Music seems to be more resilient than other forms of media in terms of allowing the "old ways" to continue.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
New Calli song is a synthwave-y 80's styled song with a retro anime music video.

Unfathomably based.

It's even in 4:3.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Auditions are open again.

Does anyone remember how the old audition form questions were like because I don't recall them asking anything about Height and Passport availability back then
Also they're asking for followers/subs count now?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Does anyone remember how the old audition form questions were like because I don't recall them asking anything about Height and Passport availability back then
Also they're asking for followers/subs count now?
I believe it was the same last time, as well, though height might be new. Pretty sure passport was there before, though.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
New Calli song is a synthwave-y 80's styled song with a retro anime music video.

Unfathomably based.

The art style emits so much 80s/90s anime lesbian energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom