"sometimes I post pregnant brian griffin and see if anyone sees it before I can delete it - nobody has caught it just yet"Coni Confetti

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Two of the new boys are Melty players. Time to settle it in the Tempus guildhouse bathroom.

Also the anime which has Pmaru singing the opening is out, really happy for her.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Community Toontown night if anyone plays.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Two of the new boys are Melty players. Time to settle it in the Tempus guildhouse bathroom.
melty.png

(stolen from vt)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
aight this fucker has to be a spic

Damn it. I was gonna make a joke when people were originally talking about whether he was Latin American or from Spain when he first posted some Spanish about asking him about DBZ and we would find out. Wish I did now.

lvl8

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I love the funny rose girl, but she has some shit fucking taste.

Untitled.png

CosmeFulanito

Lurker supreme

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Nope he used "Padre", mexican confirmed, no other latino country uses that beaner slang
I had an old (Probably 50s at least at this point) Cuban woman who got to burgerland when she was a young child, and she taught College Spanish. She used Padre and Madre. So I don't know if that's just because of college schooling purposes or if Cubans also use Padre. Or I'm just retarded and Cubans are just the same as Mexicans somehow because Spanish shit is confusing as fuck to me with trying to keep up with what is what with all the dialect differences and the different spellings for the same word.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I had an old (Probably 50s at least at this point) Cuban woman who got to burgerland when she was a young child, and she taught College Spanish. She used Padre and Madre. So I don't know if that's just because of college schooling purposes or if Cubans also use Padre. Or I'm just retarded and Cubans are just the same as Mexicans somehow because Spanish shit is confusing as fuck to me with trying to keep up with what is what with all the dialect differences and the different spellings for the same word.
No, i meant "Padre" as in a slang-y way to say "dope/cool" not as in "Father", the slang usage is VERY mexican, like what mate is for aussies.
Gringo de mierda aprende tus vergas.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
As long as we're assuming nationality and ethnicity based on contents of tweets.

Ending a strong declarative sentence with "I'll tell you what" for emphasis is very redneck white, with a high probability of Texan.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
As a half-spic i can confirm he's probably mexican or spanish, though one of his replies to another of the homos had a wrong spelling that is very common of inexperienced foreign speakers (wrong verb conjugation) so he could also just have beaner roots and live in the US... or it could just be a typo.

Motherfucker definitely speaks some form of spanish, but his is so informal that it can't be Foreign school-taught, he's native at best, semi-fluent at worst.

Edit: Nope he used "Padre", mexican confirmed, no other latino country uses that beaner slang
Maybe quite possibly a pocho/US born (maybe learned spanish from his grandparents)

no mexican that respects himself would go for a burrito over anything else, let alone call it a chicken burrito.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
New Calli song is a synthwave-y 80's styled song with a retro anime music video.

Unfathomably based.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

angry sushi

Early Adopter
How fast do you think the roommates will be discovered for holostars en v2? We had some record setting discoveries before the debut stream ended for the first wave of dudes.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Speaking of pink women, this in 15 minutes.

I loved it. Great tune, nice art style - not a perfect reproduction of the '80s in either regard but enjoyable nonetheless for someone who loves the aesthetic as I do. Pink woman good.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Not really a fan of the song but holy shit the video hits me in the nostalgia. The early 90's anime style was amazing. Bit of a shame how much it got simplified and dumbed down (guessing to cut down on production costs).

As a half-spic i can confirm he's probably mexican or spanish, though one of his replies to another of the homos had a wrong spelling that is very common of inexperienced foreign speakers (wrong verb conjugation) so he could also just have beaner roots and live in the US... or it could just be a typo.

Motherfucker definitely speaks some form of spanish, but his is so informal that it can't be Foreign school-taught, he's native at best, semi-fluent at worst.

Edit: Nope he used "Padre", mexican confirmed, no other latino country uses that beaner slang
In the context it was used, Cubans/Dominicans/Puertorricans could also fit.

Made a google doc for the silly forum Awards
Link to the thread

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Fucking Magni might be on a break here, as the poor fucker got Jury Duty.

Edit: Any Sekiro fans, Koyori is currently working on Genichiro. She just hit phase 2 for the first time a little bit ago.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Unlucky af that I missed premiere.

Anyway that was so fucking phenomenal; favorited. AmaLee and Calli's singing is stellar af together, incredible lyrics for an incredible song, wonderful instrumental, I adore the Sailor Moon art-style- it's wondrous. Banger song, Calli always hits it out of the park.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi goimg through super seducer tonight

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Pippa raided this chick, and she's been fangirling/freeking out, given her subscriber count almost doubled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom