"I like ASS X I like EARTH O"La+ Darknesss

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan K. Hater

...Haven't watched the timestamped clip...
Watching it would answer all your questions
On the topic of NijiEN talents, I don't blame Scarle for numberfagging. ILUNA is carrying the brunt right now of Nijisanji hate. We've seen it time after time with all of the EN waves; except NOCTYX and ILUNA have it harder due to following after LUXIEM. I don't think her feelings are wrong, although I think they are misplaced (as someone mentioned above, she isn't doing that bad). I just think Scarle can't find her niche and due to that her streams suffer a lot. She has the hot model. I think she has the personality to use it, but there's nothing entertaining aside from the flirty. ILUNA and NOCTYX have good streamers but the match-up for their gens/models seem weird. There is no chemistry in their so they all come off as solos than together..
I don't think she was really numberfagging. Main thing seemed to be wanting to connect with more people and from that, lagging behind on tech issues and other knowledge cause she's trying to go it alone. She wants to get over the shyness and ego and actually reach out though, so I think the tears were ultimately relief.

Iluna does have it pretty tough though. I was talking on The Secret Discord the other day about how I watch a lot less of NijiEN these days because there's so many big group collabs and they're gonna have some people I just do not want to listen to at all. But with as many people as they have, they need to do those big collabs so they aren't stepping on each others toes and directly competing all the time. Iluna stepped right into the middle of that and exacerbated the problem just by existing. It's probably also a lot tougher to bond with senpais on screen since they're a lot more likely to be shoved in the corner of a 6-12 person collab rather than a one-on-one duo that talents tend to really grow from.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Iluna does have it pretty tough though. I was talking on The Secret Discord the other day about how I watch a lot less of NijiEN these days because there's so many big group collabs and they're gonna have some people I just do not want to listen to at all. But with as many people as they have, they need to do those big collabs so they aren't stepping on each others toes and directly competing all the time. Iluna stepped right into the middle of that and exacerbated the problem just by existing. It's probably also a lot tougher to bond with senpais on screen since they're a lot more likely to be shoved in the corner of a 6-12 person collab rather than a one-on-one duo that talents tend to really grow from.
I wonder if this is an indirect result of the huge quantity of members in NijiEN. They have 26 members currently, which is double the size of HoloEN+Tempus (more than half if you exclude Tempus).

I remember in the early stage of NijiEN when they had equal or less members than HoloEN, they were known for their close family dynamic (at least this is what NijiEN fans bragged about), but as they keep growing bigger and bigger, surely it will become harder to maintain such dynamic?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Embrace your inner 2D, detach from your mortal coil, and ascend to just playing vidya, singing, drawing, talking about being a bicycle globe-trotting hobo and type shit like this on twitter:
The Boys Are Back In Town starts blaring
1663689803759.png

https://nitter.net/regisaltare/status/1571713920066355208

As far as Scarle, her job involves watching her numbers. Performance metrics causing excessive stress existed the day they were created. Social anxiety is rough, yeah, and again, it's a significant part of the job. It's okay to feel that way. I hope she gets those emotions down and controlled, so that doesn't affect her negatively and she can be happier.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Mike

Willing to commit genocide at Subaru's command

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Who do you think sent this marshmallow in? :^)

middle management

Mysterious Ame announcement in 30 mins.

Edit: Don't think it would be a graduation, although no tweet about the stream and the simple thumbnail do raise my concern a bit, we'll see.
Edit2: Just sussy small ame taunting us about amogus.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-20 193608.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-20 193608.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
This has something to do with the worms collab?
I have PTSD with white background black text announcements.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Kiwawa terrorizing Cali again:

Man, seeing a panicking first timer surpass by miles DSP pathetic performance in GTAV goes to show just how SHIT the pigroach's playthroughs where (even when she still has yet to understand how cops work).

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Edit: Don't think it would be a graduation, although no tweet about the stream and the simple thumbnail do raise my concern a bit, we'll see.

Plase say sike...

Ensok

Early Adopter

Ever since Coco this kind of thing is just going to cause trauma.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Chat is also disabled. I'm really hoping it's just a dumb joke.

Mike

Willing to commit genocide at Subaru's command

-No previous announcement
-No mention of stream in twitter
-Chat disabled
-White background with just "Announcement" in the middle

Sure, no reason to worry, none at all

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
If this is because the fucking amogus collab I'm gonna...

do nothing probably, just silently mald at the screen.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I swear to fuck you assholes had better be yanking my chain, I just sat down for a damn meal. If this turns into another Coco incident I don't want to have to explain to my beloved Amish kindred why I'm swearing at the magical piece of metal in my pocket that lets me talk with God again.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Kiara is still happily streaming along so I doubt it's anything serious in that way, maybe some kind of family emergency that she's taking a break for. But I doubt anything more serious than that.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kiara being blissfully unaware is nothing new though. If Ame has "some serious shit to discuss" likely she hasn't told anyone at large.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
I am optimistic and say it will be a cozy announcement.
FdEVrbmaIAAZNxG.jpg
Edit: called it

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
God dammit on the same day I register here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom