"Does anyone use Temple OS?"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
I mean, my go-to for that would be trash gremlin Kagura Mea. Then again I can't recall just how bad her living conditions were at their worst.
There's actually a very new long translated video of Inuyama Tamaki interviewing both of them on her channel.

Now I don't know about Noripro's clipping rules if any since I recall different companies have different rules such as Cover not wanting anyone clipping more than 20% of any VOD and Vspo requiring clippers to contact the company which will give them a serial number to be placed on video descriptions so you might want to archive this stream if you want considering Norio is somewhat known for menhera tendencies (I think she's one who uses vtubing as escape from mental pressure issues).

Edit: Pekora pulled the 5 star Okita, she got crazy luck.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

As Rezza put it, this is a bad look because he's looking for clout. IMHO it looks like he's trying to lure ppl to his channel because of his takes about vtuber drama.

He's looking dumb because:
1- He's doing it on holo talent's accounts. I have no recollection of him doing this with Niji talents.
2- He's late
3- He's getting no/litttle acknowledgement from the talents
Ren is such a... "unique" case in which every of his interaction just came out too awkward and people become understandably annoyed even though ren himself doesn't seem to realize this (or that he does and is just doing his ~alien from another planet~ roleplay), although it's obviously clear he's just cloutchasing because he only throws random replies like this to big corpo VTubers 🤣

Whether it's ignorance or just plain dumb, he ought to get in trouble one of these days if he kept doing shit like this instead of working on his stream content

holoID area15 live rn and the first-half portion is just shitposting galore before moving to singing stage lol, I love these girls so much

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
This retarded bug greets me every time I open up the Holodex main page. Does anyone else have this?
Bookmark favorite as startpage for holodex.

Plugging best sheep. Her cover is coming out in 6hrs so go watch it later!

Watame's got some good taste here.

Song in her performance really great. I listened to the original performance to compare and still Watame is better. Sasuga sheep absolutely amazing.
I'll be doing the usual TLDR post of delta live2d stream when I have time today.
Сan you please tag me in your post, so I don't miss it

Id gen 1 mini 3d stream on HoloId channel

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
Whether it's ignorance or just plain dumb, he ought to get in trouble one of these days if he kept doing shit like this instead of working on his stream content
I think mr. zotto is doing just fine with his content

AmpleChip

shamelessly stolen from /vt/. The good thing about having my presence known here is that I don't have to do my research all by myself. So I would very much like any confirmation from this. I only watch Maria from iluna, so I don't know if this is true or not. I'm literally staying at a fucked up apartment in a shady corner of the godforsaken city that is Manila with shitty wifi, and i have to be awake by 3 in the morning tomorrow. Would appreciate Scarle watchers on the thread to confirm this as well as any and all interesting tidbits. Thanks. I already know about Paul Li, but anything else related to him would be cool too.

Edit: Would like to apologize if I came across a bit demanding
Might as well look at the source, timestamp shamelessly stolen from youtube comment section.

Imagine having 300k subscribers and bitching about slow growth

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
To be fair, Kiara was doing the same back then. Haven't watched the timestamped clip, but assuming she's crying about numbers and not the fact that she feels isolated from the rest of EN members, I don't think it's fair to call anyone out for being concerned for a relatively slow growth or not maintaining the viewership that they would have liked, especially since it's pretty hard to try and live up to Luxiem and even Noctyx's splash. The numberfags comparing them to TEMPUS don't help either.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
ID 3D cute. Does anyone know how the "17 years months" running gag started?

Reine will be culturally enriching Gura on Wednesday, 10:00 GMT +7.

Rare Kaela rage, animated.
(EN CCs available but she's speaking English anyway.)

Other than Nene, Suisei (sort of) and now Lui, which other Holos have admitted to auditioning multiple times?

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ren is such a... "unique" case in which every of his interaction just came out too awkward and people become understandably annoyed even though ren himself doesn't seem to realize this (or that he does and is just doing his ~alien from another planet~ roleplay), although it's obviously clear he's just cloutchasing because he only throws random replies like this to big corpo VTubers 🤣

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and assume ignorance. Clout-chasing sounds malicious.
Perhaps he’s just stupid and thinks this is a good way of networking. Someone ought to tell him that it isn’t and he looks like a clown.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Remi going to stream new vegas right now. Currently doing zatsudon about spiders before transitioning to game.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I'd figure the pressure from previous gen success must've factor to her worry, I'm sure that if you show this to indie VTuber or lesser known corpotuber they would mald hard, "surely she can't be serious over getting stressed about subs count when they're in THE big corpo right?" is probably the most common response that will be thrown at her.
The thing about this numberfagging is that Scarle looks up to the gen before her and makes that "the normalcy" in her books, thinking that if she's having less ccv or slower growth would mean that she's not doing well when in fact she's not in the worst position as of now even among her EN peers, I do hope she could get over it soon and be comfy with where she is now because you need an equally explosive impression and momentum to be at luxiem level, which isn't really something you could whip out in a day

ID 3D cute. Does anyone know how the "17 years months" running gag started?
I'm not too sure but moona does have that 17 years months stuff in her thank you message at the end of her 3D showcase too

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and assume ignorance. Clout-chasing sounds malicious.
Perhaps he’s just stupid and thinks this is a good way of networking. Someone ought to tell him that it isn’t and he looks like a clown.
I would give him that but the number of times he did something similar adding on the time he just straight up @'ing mumei, not exactly a good look even for "networking"
He needs someone who could legit coach him about it imo, or at least someone to tap him on the back and goes "This ain't it man"

Tfw Area 15’s mini-live is longer than Gura’s first live.

View attachment 845View attachment 846
pain chumbud

But on a serious note. Why even call it a mini-live if it’s just gonna be the same length as a regular one?
> mini
I guess because the singing portion is only in the second-half, they spent the first-half doing games and shitposting so it's not considered a "full-length concert" unlike gura's

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Tfw Area 15’s mini-live is longer than Gura’s first live.

F7ED6AA6-6E24-4B16-8595-FA22E20312F4.jpeg0F256B67-331E-4105-A3D6-4AA48DDDAF6D.jpeg
pain chumbud

But on a serious note. (because yes I was joking). Why even call it a mini-live if it’s just gonna be the same length as a regular one?

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Ragus "Panda Killer" Tartar overslept again and finally started block game. Will he murder more pandas? Find out...eventually!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Its still unfolding with xQc throwing some other people under the bus apparently, including Pokimane and Hasan, but I can't understand him w/o subs so I'll just have to learn about this one tomorrow after someone translates his stream.

Uh oh

It may actually be vtuber relevant soon and not just because Pippa likes some of those streamers lmao

This week has already been fucking nuts, I can't image where it'd go from here.
Anyways, when this explodes into Assmongoloid's face, I hope Yuri grabs Pippa and Jermapills her.
The thing is Asmongold seems totally clean in this so far. Man just wants to be a hermit, play world of warcraft, and own an org. His friends/co-owners keep dragging him into this bullshit.
This is why I never want to be a streamer, just the thought of having to participate in this cancer makes me want to throw up
One thing that /r/livestreamfail has taught me is the viewers are almost more insufferable than the streamers. Their desire to find any and all drama is just maddening. Part of the appeal for vTubers I suppose, an attempt to hopefully minimize all of this.
View attachment 837

shamelessly stolen from /vt/. The good thing about having my presence known here is that I don't have to do my research all by myself. So I would very much like any confirmation from this. I only watch Maria from iluna, so I don't know if this is true or not. I'm literally staying at a fucked up apartment in a shady corner of the godforsaken city that is Manila with shitty wifi, and i have to be awake by 3 in the morning tomorrow. Would appreciate Scarle watchers on the thread to confirm this as well as any and all interesting tidbits. Thanks. I already know about Paul Li, but anything else related to him would be cool too.

Edit: Would like to apologize if I came across a bit demanding
It frankly wouldn't surprise me if this was true. Niji-EN had expected numbers for growth that got hyper-inflated due to Luxium and a lessor extent Noctis' performance. It was only a matter of time until a group afterwards returned to 'normal' growth numbers. Hell, we saw the exact same phenomenon between Myth and Council, just on a Hololive scale. Here's hoping she doesn't beat herself up too hard over this.
PippaConsiderTheFollowing.png1663683584049.png1663684205416.png1663683629260.png
As people have pointed out the last few days, sub rates mean nothing compared to engagement and CCV. If she's comparing herself to even Noctis, she's got a long way to go.
I'd figure the pressure from previous gen success must've factor to her worry, I'm sure that if you show this to indie VTuber or lesser known corpotuber they would mald hard, "surely she can't be serious over getting stressed about subs count when they're in THE big corpo right?" is probably the most common response that will be thrown at her.
The thing about this numberfagging is that Scarle looks up to the gen before her and makes that "the normalcy" in her books, thinking that if she's having less ccv or slower growth would mean that she's not doing well when in fact she's not in the worst position as of now even among her EN peers, I do hope she could get over it soon and be comfy with where she is now because you need an equally explosive impression and momentum to be at luxiem level, which isn't really something you could whip out in a day
Essentially this. We again learn the importance of knowing the phrase "Comparison is the thief of joy." Hopefully she can work herself out of her funk.

paul

Early Adopter
You beat me to it. Also, this addon for research is very helpful:
View attachment 840
I recommend Enhancer for Youtube. Besides speed you can control audio, picture-in-picture mode when scrolling down the comments, take screenshots, set filters and a lot of more stuff.
Edit: Pekora pulled the 5 star Okita, she got crazy luck.
Is this the power of gacha? Even if she is one of the biggest vtuber worldwide in terms of ccv, this is wild.

I screenshoted this tweet chain because the embedded tweet can not show the glorious formation process (Tweet)

Oh and Watame's cover is great, she really nailed it

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I recommend Enhancer for Youtube. Besides speed you can control audio, picture-in-picture mode when scrolling down the comments, take screenshots, set filters and a lot of more stuff.
I use it, beyond uBlock origin it's my second install on any browser. I just found Vspeed Controller to be easier to jump to a specific speed quickly and it works on ALL HTML5 players, not just YouTube.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Other than Nene, Suisei (sort of) and now Lui, which other Holos have admitted to auditioning multiple times?

Ollie auditioned twice for Hololive.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Is this the power of gacha? Even if she is one of the biggest vtuber worldwide in terms of ccv, this is wild.
FGO is one of the most popular gachas in JP, if i'm not mistaken, the last time a holomen streamed it was before the Holocaust.

Edit: Shien just got 5k, way above what he usually get.
Shien.jpeg
Bossu was not as lucky as Pekora, he'll probably going hit pity.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Yeah, I was going to bring this up but smoothbrained. There's maybe not a lot you could get from it other than various account history stats but I also haven't done an extensive search on what kind of data scrapers there are for steamid lookups, though I did find one that places a rough value on steam accounts. Apparently mine is worth over $20,000 going by price of the games in my library, which is both impressive and sad.
I remember Shiina talking it being easy to backtrack and find out shit by digging into her Steam. I think I asked her about doing steam game gifting (gonna shove Worms in her face about a month ago).

This retarded bug greets me every time I open up the Holodex main page. Does anyone else have this?
He keeps popping up on my twitter. I have only "interacted" with one of his posts telling him to stop being retarded and stop apologizing to people that wont accept his apology.

Trying my hardest not to break thread rules rn..................
Genderbent magni 10/10

Numberfags and tribalists pissed me off. Everyone was literally either "Haha Salome > Gura" in that video or "Haha Salome fell off" in the Gura video. So I just decided to change the thumbnails once I uploaded the Kobo video because people were using my videos as some sort of validation for tribalfags on /vt/, my comment sections, and even my personal dms. So in a way, I was helping tribalfags. I know it won't stop it, but I just figured I'll just remove to, at the very least, "lessen" my contribution.

Edited: for clarity
Numberfagging is a great way to learn about trends and while it doesnt dictate the success, its still a pretty good measure of how popular certain streams are. Talents should avoid doing it though.

The fact Pippa made a Make-A-Wish bit on-stream with Lisa last Saturday is the kino part of things, IMO. Pippa doubled-down, and it was hilarious how distressed it made Ms. Kool-Aid Pickles.View attachment 822
I love how Lisa demands for Pippa to apologize over nothing. She has a zoomer/twittard mentality that jokes shouldnt be offensive. Good to see Pippa kept doubling down.

Look I have no issues with him replying to her tweet, but why is he always late to the scene?
Its part of his schtick. He is always late, clueless and pops in randomly and says shit which causes people to rage. In a way, I enjoy him stirring the shitpot and making people mad over nothing.

Scarle is not bad but at the same time she doesn't stand out to me.

She has a nice voice, and an overall fun/cheery personality so its a bit weird to hear her crying over not approaching her senpai or being too scared to talk to others. I feel like people need to be a bit more autistic, like Rissoto, and actually pop in and talk to others. Less freaking out about the whole "senpai" shit. This is why it feels weird to me whenever someone loses their shit because one of their tweets got a reply from a talent. They are just another person, they are not special, stop putting them in a pedestal and actually treat them like you would any other normal person.

Almost on my 3rd day without power. 3rd world living at its finest. I have like 4 clips I need to edit but due to the power/internet situation, these may take a bit to post.

She did get like 120k subs before she even debuted and most of those subs and the ones after are basically people subbing because she is part of a group not really because they come to her to consume her content. Basically the same as me subbing to everyone in Phase 2 despite only watching Shiina for the most part and catching glimpses of Airi and Erina. Barely getting to watch Remi, Panko, and Rie because they are not really streaming at a time that is favorable to me.

Numberfagging is something that affects everyone. I'm not one to care much about numbers (I'm a fucking clip channel, who gives a shit) but whenever one video underperforms I often wonder why. I guess the feeling is bigger when you are expected to grow a certain way and you have a group of 5 other people around you and you are expected to all grow at the same rate.

To be fair, Kiara was doing the same back then. Haven't watched the timestamped clip, but assuming she's crying about numbers and not the fact that she feels isolated from the rest of EN members, I don't think it's fair to call anyone out for being concerned for a relatively slow growth or not maintaining the viewership that they would have liked, especially since it's pretty hard to try and live up to Luxiem and even Noctyx's splash. The numberfags comparing them to TEMPUS don't help either.

Been listening to it and her crying started more because she doesn't know how to approach other people. The number is more of a minor thing that bleeds into it but it seems more because she hates herself for being introverted. She brought up Aster about 3 times and how they talk to everyone. She also mentioned her debut being scuffed to shit and feeling bad because she (like every other idiot in this business) went to Twitter and started reading hate posts that she fucked up the debut hype they had going on. She is really hung up on this and it seems like it's been eating her for quite a bit.

Overall it's just sad-girl shit, maybe Fishman should recruit her.

This was going to be the thumbnail for the last vid but I decided to just have Pippa as the cancer-ridden child. It was cuter.
Phase A Wish.png

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20220920-104639_Brave.jpgFdGgo4IaEAAmaD4.jpeg
The duality of Holo ID girls.

No chance that any of the Holo IDs would see this but: you girls did real good. Thanks for all your hard work.

Gorilla, Orc, and Drunk doing oil rig shit.

I love how Lisa demands for Pippa to apologize over nothing. She has a zoomer/twittard woman mentality that jokes shouldnt be offensive. Good to see Pippa kept doubling down.
Fixed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom