"You are neurodivergent"Amanogawa Shiina (to Titanosaurus)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

middle management

It was amogus. goddammit.

Well i'm relieved, but it's kinda sad that every announcement needs to be prefaced by good announcement / not graduating or something or else we're worried.

Edit: And it's over, atleast she only had the reservation up for 30 mins.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Oh thank god.

YOU'RE KILLING ME SMOLS.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Mysterious Ame announcement in 30 mins.

Edit: Don't think it would be a graduation, although no tweet about the stream and the simple thumbnail do raise my concern a bit, we'll see.

What a bitch. God I love her.

Mike

Willing to commit genocide at Subaru's command
Screenshot 2022-09-20 120139.png

GOD DAMMIT!!!

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Mysterious Ame announcement in 30 mins.

qEdit: Don't think it would be a graduation, although no tweet about the stream and the simple thumbnail do raise my concern a bit, we'll see.

I knew it was a troll. There was no way Ame was graduating. Coco made sense, Sana had many issues during her time in Holo, but Ame.

The least she could’ve done is make it actually an important announcement, god this gremlin, LOL

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I was schizoing out at first before i realized the official hololive amogus collab was announced today and wondered if she was enough of a gremlin

Bitch proved me right thankfully LMFAO

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Last Of The Mohicans

I bet those cookies taste awful too I hope they're undercooked on the inside.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Okay but here’s the real question. Why is it even called graduating? Where did that originate from?

Piarro

Early Adopter
Did Ame just drop a stream that looked like graduation only to shill amogus? Lmfao she is ruthless.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Pippa holding a vote on what she's streaming today:

Interestingly, I found this important piece of vtuber history cleverly disguised as something tangentially related.

Also, I don't know if anyone remembers this, but the one extremely creepy/ possibly trolling guy who makes black metal and dungeon synth covers of vtuber bgms has become incredibly prolific busting out several vidoes a day. Here are some newer ones that I liked:

Refresher for why I think this dude is off:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Okay but here’s the real question. Why is it even called graduating? Where did that originate from?
Idol groups, you graduate from an idol to Motherhood, acting or whatever you do after your idol career is over. Why graduation? It evokes the the feeling of youth that the Japanese love so much, and it clearly represents moving on to a new stage of life.

Last Of The Mohicans

Comes from the idol industry. Idols tend to "retire" from the industry super young, but it's not really "retiring" if it's expected and merely a change in careers.

So you "age out" of being an idol and move into a new career, but aging out at 23 years old? "Graduation" is a bit more appropriate given the usual age bracket of retiring idols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom