Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ewiwa rebroadcast for Christmas karaoke

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Blatantly stole this from Reddit, but I have to admit that Watame + Towa and Hachama + Marine are my personal favs.

View attachment 9385
Honestly, they all fit suprisingly well, except Botan and Miko. Not sure I can choose a favorite, as they all had felt great in their own ways. Botan's hair feels like it blends in too much with Koyori's outfit, while Miko's feels like it clashes too much with Suisei's.

Miko and Botan's weren't  bad, per se, so much as they give me slight uncanny valley vibes.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Bae's password was literally 1111. That's one step below using 12345 for your luggage combination.

Fauna being an absolute savage "now we have to use a different password like 2222"

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Clippa of Pippa

Fuck, I got beat to the upload. Oh well.

1672525252218.png
1672525259745.png1672525272348.png1672525281884.png
link - link

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
It's literally me:whatastory:

Btw Happy New Year folks (coming and past):polkasticks:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Looks like Tenma raged at marshmallows too many times for Fishman's taste.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Fauna being an absolute savage "now we have to use a different password like 2222"
I appreciated Mumei suggesting they can mix up the numbers

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Best outcome for them is Magni's character dies, the others gtfo, and Magni makes a new character. If you want to play evil or amoral character then make them evil or amoral, don't make them technically good and pretend like they are good, but are free to do whatever evil shit they want at the drop of a hat with no repercussions. If they wanted to be evil murderrhobos i am sure that Vesper could have written a campaign where they were free to be that.
To me the best overall option in order to prevent some kind of fall out is to scare the living shit out of Magni/CurioBOT for his greed, dangle him over the fire until it nearly melts his core right before he can run for his life with his furry tail between his legs like we're playing Zomboid all over again. He will learn and remember how he almost died, and hopefully he'll get it enough to keep his greed and murderhoboing in check.

This even makes for a more interesting story and character development then just hitting the reset button, their is a genuine opportunity for moral growth and good groundwork for a TTRPG story here but I don't know if the boys will fully embrace it and just be the unhinged YABAI party. Failing the mission can be a lot more interesting then succeeding if you're willing to take a loss with grace. I personally think Axel/Catxel needs to nut up IC, call out his two murderhobos at the end of this, and make some ground rules for what he's willing to get involved with assuming they all survive.

Still, as an audience member this is extremely funny and one of the best DnD streams I've watched thanks to solid work on both ends of the table. As a watcher this is great, but the RPer in me is screaming internally.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Looks like Tenma raged at marshmallows too many times for Fishman's taste.

She kinda of fed the antis a lot by reacting to them a lot publicly and encouraging em to write more. I can see why management stopping her with it rn, cause past month or two she just been egging them on.

Possibly to look for that one anti she like to do that interview stream with?

Someone should make a collage of all the tweets she made responding to anti mellows on Twitter cause there's a few lol

paul

Early Adopter

Bae's password was literally 1111. That's one step below using 12345 for your luggage combination.

All of them definetely use such lazy passwords. Quite a while ago Haachama joined Marine's and Aqua's streaming room which made Aqua freak out. Marine tried and instantly guessed her password and invaded Haachama (and Nene) back.

hololive ruined /jp/

She kinda of fed the antis a lot by reacting to them a lot publicly and encouraging em to write more. I can see why management stopping her with it rn, cause past month or two she just been egging them on.

Possibly to look for that one anti she like to do that interview stream with?

Someone should make a collage of all the tweets she made responding to anti mellows on Twitter cause there's a few lol
It all started with a twitch anti.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

(I wish I had used Holodex to watch the watchalong)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I skimmed the new years performance Vod and I love that we got some Star/live mixes including Sora with a guy too unicorns in shambles

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Happy new year from the only timezone that matters!

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Drunk and on the way out, but as the last thing I'm doing before heading out, happy new years you autistic fucks:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is doing New Year karaoke:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

The Lizard brain lady is doing a Nightcore Kareoke in acapella to avoid Susan's banhammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom