"Get some help"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I FUCKING HATE WINDOWS anyway pippa hijack in mp3 right here (posterity sake, better give me those thumbs up i downloaded bandicut for this!!!!!!!!!)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Uruka is back but not back yet:
View attachment 9323

Meanwhile, Lia has some bad takes. Wonder what model she is implying? If it's about Lumi, the only real criticism is that it resembles Veibae.
View attachment 9324

Is it me or has Trashbear been mostly away for the last 2 or 3 months?

Edit: On less theoretical Henri alt account news, Pippa's stats have been skyrocketing on social blade. 1K subs a day for the past 6 days and the Total Video Views (Weekly) chart is near double it's previous high!

Pippa's live sub count was somewhere between 200 on slow days and 400 on good days. Doing 1k is disgusting. She will have 200k by April.

Isn't he grooming that army horse vtuber these days?

All I remember of him outside of the past life grooming was him showing up on the Romanian's channel for a stream about religion.
He seems to be active in the Vee discord. Haven't really interacted with him much.

HL concert was a banger. I wonder if now that Council is mostly in Japan, if they will get access to 3d early January.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
That and how considerate Jim was. Definitely was a drastic change in tone for the stream
Jim tends to be very nice towards those who don't cause trouble, and even then he'll usually hold back on people he associated with until it becomes unbearable and he has to break his silence.

The call really did show the difference between all of the clout chasers and someone who really does look up to Jim.

Pippa love!

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Might be late but Kotoka risked joining Nijicancelled by saying "you fucking retards" on stream. If this VOD disappears, that's the reason. She later apologized.

Based
Aw man out of all the vtubers that could've done armored core (probably no corpos since an emulator is the easiest way to play it) why did it have to be zentroon with dead-air

Those breasts are probably one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Hearing the song Jim ended with, I remembered seeing this yesterday. Thought it was pretty funny.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_851.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

lvl8

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Isn't he grooming that army horse vtuber these days?

All I remember of him outside of the past life grooming was him showing up on the Romanian's channel for a stream about religion.
Yes he's been said to be banned from her streams/discord for such AND another small Vtuber AND 1 or more of the FLAVR people (the word Minor came up), just in this month, it's all he does. Just search spooki and you can find people accusing him and complaining about him!
https://archive.alice.al/vt/search/text/spooki/
This is just hearsay though and really if you or your oshi is being harassed by spooki you should archive all the relevant stream chats, discord and DMs. Talking shit on /vt is fine, but he likes it and will never change if he doesn't have an actual consequence or be chased off completely from vtubers.
Did we ever port over the Shiina PL roundup from the homeland to here? For that matter, did we ever establish if we wanted to have a semi curated thread for PL stuff? I know, don't spoonfeed the newfags. But it'd help for our own record keeping as well.

Unrepentant creepy sexpests like Spooki should be pointed out, shamed, and mocked until they either fix themselves or go the fuck away. Fuck that guy.
I don't think so but I'm also interested in a more organized spot to put this kind of info. I wanted to just post link to the homeland post but it was giving trouble last night. I'm torn personally on not wanting to distract or dilute from current Shiina, but her PL was excellent too and the cute little yabs are very entertaining.

Yeah fuck that guy! When ever he shows up in chats he's the most annoying, attention seeking, back seating asshole imaginable! On top of that somehow his gay avatar gives him the confidence to pester anime girls. It's embarrassing to us whenver he shows up in any way, it's like some guy who got off on CHOMO charges for some technicality showing up to the bar..... dude just gtf away and don't come back. Only maximum autism and narcissism lets him show his face.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Hearing the song Jim ended with, I remembered seeing this yesterday. Thought it was pretty funny.

View attachment 9373
A bit off topic, but wtf was that outro? Who was that weirdo and where can I find that video? Typing the lyrics into google is not bringing it up lol

Edit: Thank you for finding the video @Spergatory

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

Yes he's been said to be banned from her streams/discord for such AND another small Vtuber AND 1 or more of the FLAVR people (the word Minor came up), just in this month, it's all he does. Just search spooki and you can find people accusing him and complaining about him!
https://archive.alice.al/vt/search/text/spooki/
This is just hearsay though and really if you or your oshi is being harassed by spooki you should archive all the relevant stream chats, discord and DMs. Talking shit on /vt is fine, but he likes it and will never change if he doesn't have an actual consequence or be chased off completely from vtubers.

I don't think so but I'm also interested in a more organized spot to put this kind of info. I wanted to just post link to the homeland post but it was giving trouble last night. I'm torn personally on not wanting to distract or dilute from current Shiina, but her PL was excellent too and the cute little yabs are very entertaining.

Yeah fuck that guy! When ever he shows up in chats he's the most annoying, attention seeking, back seating asshole imaginable! On top of that somehow his gay avatar gives him the confidence to pester anime girls. It's embarrassing to us whenver he shows up in any way, it's like some guy who got off on CHOMO charges for some technicality showing up to the bar..... dude just gtf away and don't come back. Only maximum autism and narcissism lets him show his face.
spooki is active in yuni luna's cord now. lol

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Most unique membership opening I've experience. Chat Fighting Clout Dracula.
2022-12-31 11_14_05-Greenshot.png

🙌 Deus Ex Perms
2022-12-31 11_21_48-MultiView - Holodex.png

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
To ring in 2023, Kobo is picking two thousand and twenty-three strawberry seeds off strawberries with forceps.

Half an hour in and she's at 152 seeds.
Two hours in and she's at 900 seeds. She probably won't be done before the new year in Indonesia, but I guess she never guaranteed when she'd get the required number of seeds.
New year in Indonesia at 1500 seeds.

Kobo reached 2023 seeds after almost 5 hours. At 1945 seeds chat was going off about Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the war for Indonesian independence. 2004 seeds was the Aceh tsunami.

I doubt any drama comes of it (nor should it) but lol.

Did we ever port over the Shiina PL roundup from the homeland to here? For that matter, did we ever establish if we wanted to have a semi curated thread for PL stuff? I know, don't spoonfeed the newfags. But it'd help for our own record keeping as well.
@DrStupid ported over the Shiina info. Someone asked for a PL thread a few weeks ago and the replies were not in favour. There was also an older discussion about easily-accessible PL info at this link.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
@DrStupid ported over the Shiina info. Someone asked for a PL thread a few weeks ago and the replies were not in favour. There was also an older discussion about easily-accessible PL info at this link.
Probably not possible with stock XF but it would be ideal to just have a PL thread locked behind forum membership and x number of posts/reaction score.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
So I clipped Bae, Mumei, and Fauna reacting to the Hololive Shuffle Medley (outfit swap song). Bae's stream didn't have the sound, so I added the medley song (syncing it was a fucking pain because of some lag on Bae's end, be grateful). For some god damned reason it's stuck at 360 and it doesn't say "processing HD" like usual, so this may be the best it's going to get, and I fucking hate that like you woudn't believe, but there's nothing I can do about it. nvm, just upped to 720 after I posted.

Enjoy the pudding, and happy motherfucking new year, assholes.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
spooki is active in yuni luna's cord now. lol
I know. He posts benign dum shit comments, the only person that interacts with him is romanianV. I don't know of any actual friendship or interaction between him and Yuni, but I don't think Zax and Yuni ban people from their discord. I'm surprised Henri isn't in there.
:shiinastare:
He is, under at least two accounts. You must have missed him.
Yeah I didn't actually search for him. Did he post at all? I can't find anything.

Last edited:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
While all the hololposting is going on, don't forget that resident soap eater Sava Safari is doing a 5 day long donothon. You can donate to make her do pushups and shock herself with a shock collar.

She's 800 jumping jacks in now. Bless her crazy soul.

Edit: She's finished the 1000 and is now going to tear into the Dippin Dots she bought as a reward.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom