"Akaii naa~!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Glad to see she worked herself up to it
Also, you and the rest in odysee chat are simps :annoyedpippa: So many Pippa shoutouts

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
1672509526136.png

huh

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Thought that was Pippa for a second but it was just some woman. And now Pippa sounds like she's in!

It's happening!
:pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish: :pippasquish:

Airless

Active lurker

Early Adopter
WE ARE IN!!!
Yamanbas roompost tho i hope it wont give her any trouble

PIPPA NAMEDROPPED OH SHIT RIP

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
PIPPA IS ON JIM'S STREAM RIGHT NOW.

WE WON.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I expected Pippa to be shy but she sounds completely stunned.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Holy shit, Pippa is actually in the call :eyehearts:

Airless

Active lurker
That was a surprisingly wholesome call in a haystack of slurs
Next goal: Kirsche

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Shiina's time line is kind of confusing but she can do less then 10 "desk pushups" in her current form, so I'm guessing she can't krav maga anyone so well now.... but she does do the Stairmaster so the bubble butt is likely still in tact. Abbs are confirmed to be a thing of the past, but may return as she's been motivated by Tifa's tummy in FF7re. For QRD Shiina is a excellent Singer and artist and has great taste in games (imo) playing souls games, Witcher 3, ff7re and some other more quirky games. Shiina did not play video games as an adult (until she became a streamer) but seems to have always consumed anime and done cosplay (even as career woman) and she played FF7 and other games as child/teen. She keeps a consistent schedual of 3pm pst on youtube, with one or 2 later night streams on twitch. Her Twitch streams often have longer zatsus and karaoke, sometimes being longer then game part of the stream, similar to her style of her PL. Shiina hates to be backseated and doesn't like chat to keep making repetitive jokes or comments. Shiina likes to lead the mood of the stream and chat. Immature seeming chatters are called little Timmies/Timmys, there can be many Timmies but notably "coldhotpocket" is the original timmy. Shiina has a pet hermit crab named beanut and wanted to be a crab girl vtuber, but Sakana didn't like that idea. (more to come)
View attachment 9326
Shiina's pipkin is certainly the "cute but high performance" type. She has described her past self as fashionable and sociable and seems to have a strong grasp of social norms. However occasionally you can catch things going over her head in chat or being taken too literally.... just a glimpse of the pipkin. And of course there's this

https://twitter.com/spookiVT
This femboy here (or his discord kittens) are responsible for all the typical anti post you might see on /pcg or other /vt threads as well a 60 page "I'm not a groomer, LOOK here's 60 pages of me being a groomer" dossier of DMs between him a Shiina's PL, intending to make her look like a bitch, but actually making her seem incredibly tolerant and mature and him looking like a turbo autistic groomer and an asshole. This has been going on since her PL days since around October 2021. He has been caught in various retarded ways same fagging in these threads. Searching archives you can find this behavior of his started much earlier in the /wvt and /trash threads and he has always been an annoying femboy. Even now, there is a constant flow of 2 view dramas with him being kicked out of discords for trying to groom or be inappropriate with female vtubers. He at some point was a 2 view but has degraded into vtweeter for some time now. Really the people complaining about him on /wvt and /flvr recently should archive their stuff and we could even have a thread off all the shit he's done. Here's some tid bits, but there's a mountain of hate for him.
View attachment 9328
View attachment 9329
I don't want to post anti shit but this bit from Shiina's PL telling off Spooki for being rude about food.... I think about this everyday... I'm fucked up but this makes me smile every day
:shiinastare:
View attachment 9331

Did we ever port over the Shiina PL roundup from the homeland to here? For that matter, did we ever establish if we wanted to have a semi curated thread for PL stuff? I know, don't spoonfeed the newfags. But it'd help for our own record keeping as well.
Isn't he grooming that army horse vtuber these days?

All I remember of him outside of the past life grooming was him showing up on the Romanian's channel for a stream about religion.
Unrepentant creepy sexpests like Spooki should be pointed out, shamed, and mocked until they either fix themselves or go the fuck away. Fuck that guy.

Early Adopter
there wasnt much slurs, i mean nobody was screaming up until the floodgates opening
but still:

>gets on call
>accidentally overlaps with a gal
>waits respectfully
>"so what do you want pippa?"
>"i just dont want you to die"
>reccomends friend
>leaves

lvl8

Can't wait for Kirsche screaming total mooncricket death

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa being so nervous really is surprising and adorable.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
E: if Pippa actually talks to Jim
Called it. And yes, that was a very heartfelt please don't die daddy Jim from Pippa
For that matter, did we ever establish if we wanted to have a semi curated thread for PL stuff? I know, don't spoonfeed the newfags. But it'd help for our own record keeping as well.
...I think it was decided we didn't need an easy to access archive of that information? (mainly drive-by reasons) As for Shiina's PL, DumplingShirara is the name you're looking for.

You can make life easier for yourself and others at least by including relevant words in related media posts (like current name, PL name, maybe subject)

Airless

Active lurker
Pippa being so nervous really is surprising and adorable.
That and how considerate Jim was. Definitely was a drastic change in tone for the stream

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Ensok

Early Adopter
Bae doesn't get tipsy, she skips that and goes straight to drunk.

Also, they uploaded the Medley to the main channel:

Loved it, just wish Subaru wore Luna's outfit instead.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Probably one of the most scuffed handcam streams in existence (but in a good way)

- the whole stream has the modern equivalent of Unregistered HyperCam 2 bouncing around the screen
- BGM keeps cutting in and out because she's playing it on a speaker instead of through OBS
- gorilla moment where she tore up the vegetables by hand and threw a whole block of tofu into the hotpot, despite having a knife
- forgot to bring stirring utensils and uses a pot to stir the broth instead
- the lighting is bad because she's filming (and cooking) in a room without any windows (???)
She's now been celebrating the New Year by playing ARK for six hours and counting. Also, in yesterday's Jackbox collab (where, I'll remind you all, Doppio waxed his sack live on stream as a batsu), Kotoka's batsu for Meloco was to come visit her home in a maid outfit and clean her room, which Meloco agreed to.

XSoleil are kino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom