"Mother ffffucking hell! Jesus fucking Christ! I swear to fucking God, I'm going to blow my fucking brains out!"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Kept you waiting huh?

Yeah... I haven't been around at all, simply put I got super burnt-out, I've been in this hole for years now and I just couldn't keep up anymore due to real life reasons. And If I've learnt anything is if you love something enough take a break from it properly a good few months will do you the world of good. So that why the last 2 Holotalks I didn't summarise, my apologies.

Am I back for good? No, I've still got shit on my plate that needs to be sorted. I saw the countdown stream and well I just thought I'd check in basically. I missed you guys just that much.

Do have a question for you all. How divided are we now, regarding the homeland and here? Has everyone fully committed to being here now or has people gone back (granted I haven't visited the homeland in months)
I missed you too hope you're well and can sort things out no homo etc

Jokes aside, you're right about taking breaks. As for posting here or the homeland, I personally think that even when the homeland is stable this place has advantages, such as (but not limited to) the Haha react. I still post there, though I try not to post the exact same thing in both threads. There's at least one migrant who has "gone back" in that they're only here when the homeland is down for extended periods. Other than that I think more people stay here or use both compared to people who didn't migrate.

I don't want to incite any tribalism between here and the homeland. My take is you (general you) should just post wherever you want instead of making long arguments about why you want this or that place.

Also I didn't realise we missed two Holotalks.

To you personally and to everyone in a timezone where it's 2023, happy new year.

Last edited:

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
The more I see of the desk, the more I'm triggered. I just want to grab a trash bag and clean all those moldy and sticky containers out.
What the fuck you expected her not to wash hands ever? It says mor about you than pippa holy shit.
Pippas about to burn down her house by torching lunchables so I wouldn't say it's for nothing
You can trash all the containers and scrub the desk clean, but you can't break a woman of her crystal insanity.
You can't really think Pippa's poor personal hygiene is going to be fixed with just an hour or two of house cleaning? The problem is a fundamental one and the deeper problem needs to be addressed if you want a house tidying to be anything more than temorarily relevant.
Sure, it won't be fixed by one cleaning but you can keep cleaning the place and make her bathe, and it will be almost like the problem isn't there 90% of the time. Astrology, crystals, and tarot is a never ending and consistently ongoing problem that gets worse with time.
Pippa unironically needs therapy.
Other than her suspected autism, she has severe anxiety and most likely one of the causes of her major depression. Her unhealthy eating habits and lack of hygiene also fuel both.

Just cleaning her environment won't do much, it will be dirty within a week and whatever therapeutic effect of a clean environment will be gone.
Joking aside, she doesn't need therapy just a good friend or something. All of those things can be fixed with some general support and a therapist could even be harmful as they often treat small issues like serious ones as they're sort of a man with a hammer seeing everything as nails.

I also don't think a single cleaning would do much, but it would help, and would be a good first step.
You don't climb out from under severe anxiety and major depression with a good friend, its a negative thought spiral and Pippa has admitted to having them. She legitimately needs cognitive behavioral therapy.
Having someone to go places with consistently can help the anxiety. Same with depression really. I'd get being more pro therapist if Pippa was having extreme issues, but she does seem to actively be working on a lot of the problems and has improved her life significantly already.
Guys, I really think it's presumptuous for us here to try to seriously diagnose and proscribe treatment for vtubers at this remove. Like it or not, she's an adult and her problems are hers to solve, not yours.
He's talking about cock, obviously. And fixing her is sex.
Unwashed, disgusting sex.

I don't think a single power wash session could even clean her fully.
I diagnose you with prostate cancer! Deal with it!

We've heard enough from Pippa herself about her day to day live and her past to reach a conclusion that she atleast needs to check on her mental state with a therapist. Its okay to be concerned about persons wellbeing because body and mind are fickle things, you can be break your arm, get a mold on it and be fine by next month, you can be emotionally tortured every day for a year like they do in boot camp and come out stronger cause of it. But one bite of a spider can send you to hospital in critical, and one bad day can send you freefalling into a pit of despair. What makes it worse for Pippa specifically is that she has a gun.
She's admitted herself to having mental health issues. Saying she should see a mental health professional is the equivalent of telling someone saying they have foot problems they should see a podiatrist.
Funniest shit I've ever seen. When you watch Pippa do you actually like, pay any attention to the things she says? At all? She needs LOTS of therapy. For you to try to fix her in the current state... she'd only bring you down with her.
Sure, but I don't think Pippa falls under that category. She's the real deal bro. If you try to fix her, you're gonna need fixing yourself.
I'm not sure why all you guys are talking like Pippa needs fixing right now. I know she's not the most stellar example of a put together person but I feel like she's been on the up and up lately.
everyone is a well adjusted and mentally stable compared to you, Henri
That's a bold claim, coming from you, Henri.
Then maybe after that she realizes she's not, in fact, asexual, but was just depressed and decides to marry the only man willing to help fix her.
Unironically, yes. But that was not my point, first she gets fixed, then she marries Reticule as part of her self-improvement journey.
I can tell I'm going down an autism spiral trying to justify my point of view, so here's hoping you understand what I'm trying to say, because I'm going to need to stop being autistic.
470173700.jpg

[- CHILL OUT, DICKWADS -]

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Metokur gives his 2023 Predictions for Pippa and Phase-Connect.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A part of me wanted to see Botan in Polka or Lamy's outfit but at the same time seeing Subaru/Noel and Moona with the swaps was pretty based

Miko/Suisei's cover of stellar stellar was really fucking great though

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Early Adopter

Metokur's call in stream is starting in less than half an hour. I'm not expecting it to happen but be on the look out for Yuni's "authoritative" voice

Thumbnail of the video appears to be his desk. In the corner you can see Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash which Jim has mentioned on a few occasions as one of his favorites.
View attachment 9346

EYO BITCHES VIEWERS CALLS IN ARE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holy shit yt-dlp works with odyssee too i think, and the output is fine!!!!!!

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Good god, heck of a Hololive thing to miss this morning. Japan time kills me. At least there's a VOD...

In other news, Pippa is awake.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS finally met Ina earlier today. Ina has successfully collected all the HoloEN hugs.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Happy new year, The Virtual Asylum. And Nolan.

Bug Eater

NijiEN's cancelled gyaru and Scuddle's new wife is doing her first handcam. She wrapped her arms in duct tape in order to avoid showing skin lol.
Probably one of the most scuffed handcam streams in existence (but in a good way)

- the whole stream has the modern equivalent of Unregistered HyperCam 2 bouncing around the screen
- BGM keeps cutting in and out because she's playing it on a speaker instead of through OBS
- gorilla moment where she tore up the vegetables by hand and threw a whole block of tofu into the hotpot, despite having a knife
- forgot to bring stirring utensils and uses a pot to stir the broth instead
- the lighting is bad because she's filming (and cooking) in a room without any windows (???)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Only about another hour of call ins left and no Yuni Yabbit so far. :pippasadl:

Early Adopter
I WILL NOT FUCKING TAKE THIS DISGRESSION!!! THE FUCKING FLAMENCO GOT IN AND MY RABBIT DIDNT. IF THE CANCER DOESNT GET JIM IM KILLING HIM MYSLEF

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Only about another hour of call ins left and no Yuni Yabbit so far. :pippasadl:
You're free to call in yourself to ask for a pippa shoutout

I've been close to maybe calling in myself, but my brain is fried from being sick (fever for like 4 days with general suckage, finally started seeing improvement over the night, but my sleep schedule is trashed)

And everybody was let in, good times

E: if Pippa actually talks to Jim

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
RED ALERT:
PIPPA IS 100% ATTEMPTING TO CALL INTO METOKUR'S STREAM.
VICTORY IS CLOSE TO BEING ACHIEVED.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
RED ALERT:
PIPPA IS 100% ATTEMPTING TO CALL INTO METOKUR'S STREAM.
VICTORY IS CLOSE TO BEING ACHIEVED.

TOTAL JL7TEN DEATH

Early Adopter
Holy shit this dude sounds just like my dearest friend :) I wonder if hes the dude hmmmm

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Fucking asians acting like the new year already happened, im still in 2022 you know?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom