"I've always been trying to find a reason to buy a panini breast"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Finally caught up to the thread after being out of town for 6 days.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The chicken is special guest at the Non-Gamers
hololive ホロライブ - VTuber Group - 年末ホロライブ ~ゆくホロくるホロ 2022→2023~【#ゆくホロくるホロ2022】 [8ysl5INNWjE - 128...jpg
Nice to see the chicken in full 3D glory, finally. Bet she is estatic. Now to wait another year for Myth's proper 3D debut.

Edit: Bonus Towa-EN girls story clip.

Edit2:

You're not gonna like my "funny" moment of yours from this year, Karen.
:lean::calidrinking::calivomit:

Last edited:

Airless

Active lurker

Comiket update: Gura and Marine are still very popular

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
And the bots enforcing this new ruling are probably experimental learning AI that will likely go on to malfunction, get shitloads of false-positives and generally run rampant over creators' income for months.
Well, there goes 80% of Miko's video monetization, and forget about GTA...Suck my cock Susan.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
You don't climb out from under severe anxiety and major depression with a good friend, its a negative thought spiral and Pippa has admitted to having them. She legitimately needs cognitive behavioral therapy.
You do, actually. Funny you seem to think the anxiety and depression aren't completely caused by her surroundings. A good friend would hopefully help by getting her out of the house for most days so she stops being stuck to her computer 16h/24 and finds things to enjoy in real life. Then maybe some kind of physical activity would help her anxiety a lot.
Then after that maybe she realizes that working on improving your real life is also important instead of letting everything around decay, even your body while you're mindlessly focused on your job and entertainment.
Then maybe after that she realizes she's not, in fact, asexual, but was just depressed and decides to marry the only man willing to help fix her.

"Marrying will surely improve my self-diagnosed anxiety and depression! This can only end well!"
Unironically, yes. But that was not my point, first she gets fixed, then she marries Reticule as part of her self-improvement journey.

You hear some pretty wild takes on mental health on the internet but this is the first time that I've heard someone claim that anxiety was caused by not tidying your room.
I can tell I'm going down an autism spiral trying to justify my point of view, so here's hoping you understand what I'm trying to say, because I'm going to need to stop being autistic.
Therapists aren't these magicians that can miraculously heal you, and meds don't just cure depression, they numb feelings and in Pippa's case would make things worse as they would make her okay with her situation and make her more depressed.
The computer is this nice entertaining activity we all partake in, but in cases where you spend most of your life on it, it becomes this nice blanket where you get to ignore your bad feelings about your current situation because it keeps you continually entertained and unable to think about what's making you feel so bad.
Have you ever thought about why so many women are so anxious ? Could it be they're feeling anxious because their life is stagnant but society is telling them that being independent and having a job is good, so they end up mentally stuck. And to try to cope they go commit vices or look to doctors who don't understand them.
What I was trying to describe is actually facing those bad feelings and thinking to yourself "Why am I feeling this way ?" "Where do I actually want to be ?" etc ... All the while keeping a healthy lifestyle so you have the energy to ask those questions and continually look for answers without giving up because you're tired or whatever excuse.
(Queue people dismissing this because my optimism is repulsive to their defeatist mindset)

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1672480441279977.png
Samurai Doog, the shogun of Cover.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You do, actually. Funny you seem to think the anxiety and depression aren't completely caused by her surroundings. A good friend would hopefully help by getting her out of the house for most days so she stops being stuck to her computer 16h/24 and finds things to enjoy in real life. Then maybe some kind of physical activity would help her anxiety a lot.
Then after that maybe she realizes that working on improving your real life is also important instead of letting everything around decay, even your body while you're mindlessly focused on your job and entertainment.
Then maybe after that she realizes she's not, in fact, asexual, but was just depressed and decides to marry the only man willing to help fix her.
"Marrying will surely improve my self-diagnosed anxiety and depression! This can only end well!"

kestraline

Early Adopter
https://twitter.com/spookiVT
This femboy here (or his discord kittens) are responsible for all the typical anti post you might see on /pcg or other /vt threads as well a 60 page "I'm not a groomer, LOOK here's 60 pages of me being a groomer" dossier of DMs between him a Shiina's PL, intending to make her look like a bitch, but actually making her seem incredibly tolerant and mature and him looking like a turbo autistic groomer and an asshole. This has been going on since her PL days since around October 2021. He has been caught in various retarded ways same fagging in these threads. Searching archives you can find this behavior of his started much earlier in the /wvt and /trash threads and he has always been an annoying femboy. Even now, there is a constant flow of 2 view dramas with him being kicked out of discords for trying to groom or be inappropriate with female vtubers. He at some point was a 2 view but has degraded into vtweeter for some time now. Really the people complaining about him on /wvt and /flvr recently should archive their stuff and we could even have a thread off all the shit he's done. Here's some tid bits, but there's a mountain of hate for him.
View attachment 9328
View attachment 9329
Isn't he grooming that army horse vtuber these days?

All I remember of him outside of the past life grooming was him showing up on the Romanian's channel for a stream about religion.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Timestamp of Punch Schizo waxing his balls on stream as a batsu.

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
The holo27 website was updated with art of the members and the list of originals and covers. Scroll down to the "member" section for full-body art. With 14 members doing 10 originals and 13 members doing 10 covers, some of them will be duets or group songs. AFAIK the only song already out is Lip-Sync (Shion/Laplus) on Shion's channel.
Originals:
- Gura
- Bae
- Laplus
- Miko
- Lui
- Shion
- Ayame
- Kanata
- Sakamata
- Iroha
- Pekora
- Okayu
- Suisei
- Lamy

Covers:
- Choco
- Mel
- Luna
- Koyori
- Mio
- Ollie
- Moona
- Iofi
- Kiara
- Mumei
- Calli
- Flare
- Sora

The art suggests that Choco/Mel will cover Vampire and Koyori/Mio will cover Animal, though Mel and Mio already have solo covers of those respective songs.

Also:
1672486106380.png
Poor Lori/Iori has company.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I have such mixed feelings about Selen's 3D model. On one hand, it looks really great, but there's also something very unsettling about it to me subconsciously. I think it's the freakishly big hands and Popeye arms.

nilf

I have such mixed feelings about Selen's 3D model. On one hand, it looks really great, but there's also something very unsettling about it to me subconsciously. I think it's the freakishly big hands and Popeye arms.

For me, it's those wide-open eyes. If you pause whenever the model blinks, she looks mostly fine.

Edit:
Meanwhile, Lia has some bad takes. Wonder what model she is implying? If it's about Lumi, the only real criticism is that it resembles Veibae.
View attachment 9324

Just close your eyes :SelenHAHAhere:

I mean, people have their feelings and they're going to express them. I keep it out of chat because I'm not dumb. I'm not going to go there and poop on someone's party. But I don't see how you can fully separate a vtuber from their model.

In the first place, if the model didn't matter, vtubers wouldn't bother redesigning them. The model is a reflection of the streamer's character, it's something pretty to look at in the corner, and it determines how the streamer can express themself. There's plenty of vtubers that I kind of like but never watch because I don't like the model Kirsche. Then there's ones I would never have given a chance if it weren't for a nice model Airi, Panko, Tomoe

Last edited:

Airless

Active lurker
Tomoshika's doing a sleeping stream right now with the challenge of waking up at midnight

I don't know if she's a rough sleeper or what but her model is spazzing out

Also, Myth -Ina are doing a song soon

Last edited:

ippy

just spent the last hour in the carefree joy of holojp talking about who they'd marry if the world ended in the happiest of terms.
Switched to the mumei, faufau, rat collab and its blissful melancholia. EN never change!

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
To ring in 2023, Kobo is picking two thousand and twenty-three strawberry seeds off strawberries with forceps.

Half an hour in and she's at 152 seeds.
Two hours in and she's at 900 seeds. She probably won't be done before the new year in Indonesia, but I guess she never guaranteed when she'd get the required number of seeds.
New year in Indonesia at 1500 seeds.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenma still feelin sick so doin some sidequest stuff in FBH on Twitch. She's also a little upset over the new YT policy changes

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

paul

Early Adopter
Tomoshika's doing a sleeping stream right now with the challenge of waking up at midnight

It's a prerecorded 3D concert with all of the girls available, so that's why there are a ton of watchalongs. ID Gen 1 right now, Myth - Ina after that
Edit: Calli with her Wigger moves is so goofy along with the other girls while singing Animal :SelenHAHAhere:
Will upload ID + EN performances in a few minutes for the ones who missed them
There you go, but you should check the VOD after it's finished, 50 mb limit hurts the quality
Also this medly with the outfit swap (Subaru/Noel, Moona, Chloe, Suisei with their oshis Pekora, Shion and Aqua) was fire. Stream peaked at over 200k if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Joined in time for Myth. LET’S FUCKING GOOO

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
@11:03, the duck found the single best way to make the chicken feel welcome in Japan.

Cancelled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom