"wheeze HAHAHAHAHA! wheeze HAHAHAHAHA!!"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Guys, I really think it's presumptuous for us here to try to seriously diagnose and proscribe treatment for vtubers at this remove. Like it or not, she's an adult and her problems are hers to solve, not yours.
I diagnose you with prostate cancer! Deal with it!

We've heard enough from Pippa herself about her day to day live and her past to reach a conclusion that she atleast needs to check on her mental state with a therapist. Its okay to be concerned about persons wellbeing because body and mind are fickle things, you can be break your arm, get a mold on it and be fine by next month, you can be emotionally tortured every day for a year like they do in boot camp and come out stronger cause of it. But one bite of a spider can send you to hospital in critical, and one bad day can send you freefalling into a pit of despair. What makes it worse for Pippa specifically is that she has a gun.

Piarro

Early Adopter
she doesn't need therapy just a good friend or something (read: I can fix her)
Funniest shit I've ever seen. When you watch Pippa do you actually like, pay any attention to the things she says? At all? She needs LOTS of therapy. For you to try to fix her in the current state... she'd only bring you down with her.
I'm just saying that I think people are too quick to claim everyone to ever walk the earth needs therapy
Sure, but I don't think Pippa falls under that category. She's the real deal bro. If you try to fix her, you're gonna need fixing yourself.

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
@Dazzle and @RestlessRain, I hope you now realize that you're not aloud to ever make fun of @Reticule's fixposting ever again. She is NOT your family member or your friend, and you, as random anonymous online people, have no credibility and no stake. You are fans of an entertainer, nothing more.

This conversation is AIDS and it's now over.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Funniest shit I've ever seen. When you watch Pippa do you actually like, pay any attention to the things she says? At all? She needs LOTS of therapy. For you to try to fix her in the current state... she'd only bring you down with her.
I'm just saying that I think people are too quick to claim everyone to ever walk the earth needs therapy and a lot of therapists just suck, so when someone is actively dealing with their problems on their own for the most part it's not the best idea to just throw them at the mercy of some shrink. I'm not the one who is uniquely qualified to fix her, and neither is some rando with a piece of paper from a commie university.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Damn you niggas are fucking retarded getting into arguments about this.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@Dazzle and @RestlessRain, I hope you now realize that you're not aloud to ever make fun of @Reticule's fixposting ever again. She is NOT your family member or your friend, and you, as random anonymous online people, have no credibility and no stake. You are fans of an entertainer, nothing more.

I can and will make fun of Reticule's fixposting because it's retarded. And there's a difference between people saying that the person who says she has mental health issues should maybe see a mental health professional, and Reticule thinking he's found his future girlfriend slash fixing project when he obviously has no sort of credentials or experience with mental health and thinks he can substitute this with his experiences in watching Pippa streams and posting on here and Kiwi Farms.

Early Adopter

Look man, sympathy is a thing. Its why Feeder has been supporting Motherfucker financially even tho they werent related in any way neither he really had any stake besides keeping funny person around i guess. I feel sympathetic to rabbit and wish her best, and so do some people here. It's okay.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
When the time inevitably comes for us on this forum to assemble a party to save the world (don't kid yourself, it's coming), at least we know who'll be our cleric.
I accept the role on the condition that this be our theme music as we slay demons, demon-adjacent, and bioluminescent servants of the antichrist:

(slightly disappointed the video's name was changed - it used to be "The Only Thing The Fear is the Waters of Nazareth")

If what I've read here is true, I'm thankful she did not use the board. Perhaps our prayers were answered.

During Sena's stream, she was talking at one point about her stream with Pippa, about their preparations/conversation beforehand. It's nothing scandalous or particularly novel, but it's a neat little insight a bit behind the curtain and yet more anecdotes confirming the wholesomeness of the rabbit. Timestamped link but it was around 3:27:00 she began to talk about it.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia is promising to do a shock collar stream sequel if she reaches 45K subscribers on YouTube by the end of the year. Since she's currently at around 44,923 subscribers, I'd say this is a fairly likely prospect.

kukkia

Early Adopter

NijiEN's cancelled gyaru and Scuddle's new wife is doing her first handcam. She wrapped her arms in duct tape in order to avoid showing skin lol.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Watching Towa's zatsu. She is going over her hanging out with IRyS, Bae, Fauna, and Mumei. She mentioned how the topic of Evangelion came up during Karaoke and everyone mentioned how much they liked Kaworu lol. Fucking fujos

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Not gonna lie, "Game won't start/keeps crashing" is my favorite type of Remi stream

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Usually all it takes is 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours, then about a couple days or weeks to be authorized by Youtube. Not sure why it was so much trouble for Airi.
I think someone at YT saw her design and thought she's wearing an SS outfit.
Pretty sure it had to do with the cleavage. She added a censor to her model one day I believe but did not stick with it which is beyond retarded. Could also be random luck and coincidence but shit, I got monetization the day I got 1000 subs and all of my content is reused shit. There is not a single original thing on my channel. Additionally, I think they had the karaoke and cover issues. Shiina commented that she deleted some of her older karaokes because of that.

Pippler thinks she has so many views from Israel because the jews like her content, but in reality all of those views are from the team of Mossad agents trying to track her down like they did with Eichmann.
She suckd them out of Neo's views and that's why she graduated.

Jews confirmed on board. Come on Fishman!
She will get a free trip and an off-collab at some random AirBnB but it will either have a shit connection and won't be able to stream or she will chicken out. If she can't handle some stupid cardboard and plastic

Youtube used to have the same rule but for the first 30 seconds before they got rid of it. Then they decided no swearing at all before getting rid of that too. I think most vtubers will be fine given that the first few minutes are a simple intro and that most on youtube know of Susan's bullshit and that it's best to make money by going around her.
My videos these last 2 weeks have done really bad and I havent really dont anything too different for them. Usually I could break 2k views in 24 hours. These last few videos have struggled to even hit 600 in 1 day. The only outlier being the Useful Idiot one.
1672468629612.png

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Approaching the end of the year means Ashizawa Saki's channel will be nuked at Japan's New Year.

LIVE UNION's Setono Toto who performed yesterday at Shinkai Fes is currenly on lunch break during her endurance stream. She will only stop of any of these are reached:
101 songs sung (currently 30)
10k subs (currently around 8.05k)
2022 likes (currently around 400)

Edit: She got to 101 songs before 12 hours.

Also some VSpo clip starring Beni, Sumire, and a perverted mic.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Not gonna lie, "Game won't start/keeps crashing" is my favorite type of Remi stream

How does Remi manage to combine such great taste in video games with a voice that's so difficult to listen to? Every single game I see she's playing, I think "I'd watch a livestream of someone playing that" and realize it's Remi and I just can't.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pretty sure it had to do with the cleavage. She added a censor to her model one day I believe but did not stick with it which is beyond retarded. Could also be random luck and coincidence but shit, I got monetization the day I got 1000 subs and all of my content is reused shit. There is not a single original thing on my channel. Additionally, I think they had the karaoke and cover issues. Shiina commented that she deleted some of her older karaokes because of that.
That's probably a good point that it's most likely the content claims on the music happening in the background that was messing with things as the time I had to set up monetization for a channel it took about a weekend for approval but it didn't have any content subject to copy right.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Approaching the end of the year means Ashizawa Saki's channel will be nuked at Japan's New Year.
I have forgotten about this and man it really suck that it will all be gone, over 100 covers gone like that just feels like such a huge loss, I suppose someone somewhere probably archive them but the fact they will never be easily accessible on YouTube anymore is just annoying.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Uruka is back but not back yet:
1672468967467.png

Meanwhile, Lia has some bad takes. Wonder what model she is implying? If it's about Lumi, the only real criticism is that it resembles Veibae.
1672469009434.png

Early Adopter
@Titanosaurus dear grandma lover. Ive stumbled across Shiina clipper the other day and he clipped the stream where she was talking about how she was learning krav maga and was on legit grind every day. Found myself in awe of her really, even tho it was due her selfloathing that still took a lot of willpower to get up every day to train herself, push the boudaries thru her self doubt and, well, her size really. Can you please give me a quick rundown with some trivia? She will be doing a bath stream in two days and i consider picking her up. Thanks!

Clip in question:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Meanwhile, Lia has some bad takes. Wonder what model she is implying? If it's about Lumi, the only real criticism is that it resembles Veibae.
View attachment 9324

Wouldn't surprise me if it was about Lumi and even Yuri. I think it's a bad take to say people aren't allowed to criticize things. Sure don't be a dickhead to the vtuber, but you should still be able to speak your mind, especially since a model is what will likely grab most people's attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom