"NOOO NOT THE FUCKING 'CASH NOW', NOT THESE FUCKING COMMERCIALS!!! FUCK THERE'S SO MANY OF THEEESE!!!"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

I don't know what 95% of what she's saying, but viewers are trying to teach her zoomerisms like no cap. I'd want to die if she wasn't so adorable.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Reading about literal tortured slaves on a vtuber stream, Pippa might get bonked.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Of all the fucked up shit on PIppa's desk, I'll say that I'm just happy there are no crystals in sight.
This is like taking solace in the fact that while you're drowning there aren't any sharks. You're still drowning, Reticule, and sharks aren't really changing the situation here.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This is like taking solace in the fact that while you're drowning there aren't any sharks. You're still drowning, Reticule, and sharks aren't really changing the situation here.
You can trash all the containers and scrub the desk clean, but you can't break a woman of her crystal insanity.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Imagine needing a containment thread, couldn’t be my oshi. :smugselen:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You can trash all the containers and scrub the desk clean, but you can't break a woman of her crystal insanity.
You can't really think Pippa's poor personal hygiene is going to be fixed with just an hour or two of house cleaning? The problem is a fundamental one and the deeper problem needs to be addressed if you want a house tidying to be anything more than temorarily relevant.

Imagine needing a containment thread, couldn’t be my oshi.
:smugselen:
Only relevant oshiis need containment threads.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You can't really think Pippa's poor personal hygiene is going to be fixed with just an hour or two of house cleaning? The problem is a fundamental one and the deeper problem needs to be addressed if you want a house tidying to be anything more than temorarily relevant.
Sure, it won't be fixed by one cleaning but you can keep cleaning the place and make her bathe, and it will be almost like the problem isn't there 90% of the time. Astrology, crystals, and tarot is a never ending and consistently ongoing problem that gets worse with time.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Also, Pippa's ghost just tried to Final Destination Lia

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Sure, it won't be fixed by one cleaning but you can keep cleaning the place and make her bathe, and it will be almost like the problem isn't there 90% of the time. Astrology, crystals, and tarot is a never ending and consistently ongoing problem that gets worse with time.
Pippa unironically needs therapy.
Other than her suspected autism, she has severe anxiety and most likely one of the causes of her major depression. Her unhealthy eating habits and lack of hygiene also fuel both.

Just cleaning her environment won't do much, it will be dirty within a week and whatever therapeutic effect of a clean environment will be gone.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa unironically needs therapy.
Other than her suspected autism, she has severe anxiety and most likely one of the causes of her major depression. Her unhealthy eating habits and lack of hygiene also fuel both.

Just cleaning her environment won't do much, it will be dirty within a week and whatever therapeutic effect of a clean environment will be gone.
Joking aside, she doesn't need therapy just a good friend or something. All of those things can be fixed with some general support and a therapist could even be harmful as they often treat small issues like serious ones as they're sort of a man with a hammer seeing everything as nails.

I also don't think a single cleaning would do much, but it would help, and would be a good first step.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Joking aside, she doesn't need therapy just a good friend or something.
She has friends already and they are not assisting her in solving her problems. In fact, given the general hygiene standards of the girls at Phase Connect, I'd say they're subconsciously encouraging Pippa's bad behaviours.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Joking aside, she doesn't need therapy just a good friend or something. All of those things can be fixed with some general support and a therapist could even be harmful as they often treat small issues like serious ones as they're sort of a man with a hammer seeing everything as nails.

I also don't think a single cleaning would do much, but it would help, and would be a good first step.
You don't climb out from under severe anxiety and major depression with a good friend, its a negative thought spiral and Pippa has admitted to having them. She legitimately needs cognitive behavioral therapy.

Airless

Active lurker
Semi-related to vtubers, but surprise surprise. Youtube has implemented another shitty policy change with no warning to fuck over creators. IMO, this is part of their slow but steady plan to sanitize the platform that started since over ten years ago. Now naughty words said in the first 15 seconds are instantly demonetized, no ifs, ands, or buts. And it seems videos with very violent content are demonitized as well, but of course no transparency from YouTube about whether that is the case or not. I wonder how this will affect the corpos on the EN side since this seems to affect English speakers atm.
Youtube used to have the same rule but for the first 30 seconds before they got rid of it. Then they decided no swearing at all before getting rid of that too. I think most vtubers will be fine given that the first few minutes are a simple intro and that most on youtube know of Susan's bullshit and that it's best to make money by going around her.

Joking aside, she doesn't need therapy just a good friend or something.
What are you trying to say?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She has friends already and they are not assisting her in solving her problems. In fact, given the general hygiene standards of the girls at Phase Connect, I'd say they're subconsciously encouraging Pippa's bad behaviours.
I meant an in person friend. Sleepy has been a good influence for example.

You don't climb out from under severe anxiety and major depression with a good friend, its a negative thought spiral and Pippa has admitted to having them. She legitimately needs cognitive behavioral therapy.
Having someone to go places with consistently can help the anxiety. Same with depression really. I'd get being more pro therapist if Pippa was having extreme issues, but she does seem to actively be working on a lot of the problems and has improved her life significantly already.

A man nigga, a man.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Guys, I really think it's presumptuous for us here to try to seriously diagnose and proscribe treatment for vtubers at this remove. Like it or not, she's an adult and her problems are hers to solve, not yours.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
He's talking about cock, obviously. And fixing her is sex.
Unwashed, disgusting sex.

I don't think a single power wash session could even clean her fully.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru had her last morning chat of the year. I've been watching these for about 2 years now and they remain one of my favorite streams.

Free take lol

Random highlights:

It's good that more people are treating Sora like a person instead of this daisenpai goddess image they've had for so long.
890234.png

2nd gen collabs once a year, they barely hang out offline and most of them never stream in general but that makes the moments when they get together all the more wholesome.

She also said they all smelled great and appreciated that their scents lingered in her room so take that as you will :smugsubaru:

This is what Subaru spent her superchat earnings on this year. For clarification (with links), #1 was her 4th anniversary live, #2 was her original music video for Pleiades and #3 was her 4th anniversary celebration stream, where she commissioned multiple artists to show examples of Level 1 Subaru vs Level 1000 Subaru.

And lastly, the hardworking duck wanted to say thanks for all the support and Happy New Year.

I'm excited for whatever she does in 2023 :sanasmile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom