"I can't say deez boobs alright? It doesn't roll off the tongue"Sayu Sincronisity

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vih

Doog
Pippa clearly took the time to set up the camera on the desk, but while doing so decided three half-finished drinks were necessary props.
How else were we supposed to know it was for sure hers?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wouldn't surprise me if it was about Lumi and even Yuri. I think it's a bad take to say people aren't allowed to criticize things. Sure don't be a dickhead to the vtuber, but you should still be able to speak your mind, especially since a model is what will likely grab most people's attention.
Yeah, for example, I love Lumi. I love most of Lumi's model. I'm still putting a paper bag on its head.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@Titanosaurus dear grandma lover. Ive stumbled across Shiina clipper the other day and he clipped the stream where she was talking about how she was learning krav maga and was on legit grind every day. Found myself in awe of her really, even tho it was due her selfloathing that still took a lot of willpower to get up every day to train herself, push the boudaries thru her self doubt and, well, her size really. Can you please give me a quick rundown with some trivia? She will be doing a bath stream in two days and i consider picking her up. Thanks!

Clip in question:

Shiina's time line is kind of confusing but she can do less then 10 "desk pushups" in her current form, so I'm guessing she can't krav maga anyone so well now.... but she does do the Stairmaster so the bubble butt is likely still in tact. Abbs are confirmed to be a thing of the past, but may return as she's been motivated by Tifa's tummy in FF7re. For QRD Shiina is a excellent Singer and artist and has great taste in games (imo) playing souls games, Witcher 3, ff7re and some other more quirky games. Shiina did not play video games as an adult (until she became a streamer) but seems to have always consumed anime and done cosplay (even as career woman) and she played FF7 and other games as child/teen. She keeps a consistent schedual of 3pm pst on youtube, with one or 2 later night streams on twitch. Her Twitch streams often have longer zatsus and karaoke, sometimes being longer then game part of the stream, similar to her style of her PL. Shiina hates to be backseated and doesn't like chat to keep making repetitive jokes or comments. Shiina likes to lead the mood of the stream and chat. Immature seeming chatters are called little Timmies/Timmys, there can be many Timmies but notably "coldhotpocket" is the original timmy. Shiina has a pet hermit crab named beanut and wanted to be a crab girl vtuber, but Sakana didn't like that idea. (more to come)
shiinaautismtest.PNG

Shiina's pipkin is certainly the "cute but high performance" type. She has described her past self as fashionable and sociable and seems to have a strong grasp of social norms. However occasionally you can catch things going over her head in chat or being taken too literally.... just a glimpse of the pipkin. And of course there's this

https://twitter.com/spookiVT
This femboy here (or his discord kittens) are responsible for all the typical anti post you might see on /pcg or other /vt threads as well a 60 page "I'm not a groomer, LOOK here's 60 pages of me being a groomer" dossier of DMs between him a Shiina's PL, intending to make her look like a bitch, but actually making her seem incredibly tolerant and mature and him looking like a turbo autistic groomer and an asshole. This has been going on since her PL days since around October 2021. He has been caught in various retarded ways same fagging in these threads. Searching archives you can find this behavior of his started much earlier in the /wvt and /trash threads and he has always been an annoying femboy. Even now, there is a constant flow of 2 view dramas with him being kicked out of discords for trying to groom or be inappropriate with female vtubers. He at some point was a 2 view but has degraded into vtweeter for some time now. Really the people complaining about him on /wvt and /flvr recently should archive their stuff and we could even have a thread off all the shit he's done. Here's some tid bits, but there's a mountain of hate for him.
spookiarc2lol.PNG
spookih1.PNG
I don't want to post anti shit but this bit from Shiina's PL telling off Spooki for being rude about food.... I think about this everyday... I'm fucked up but this makes me smile every day
:shiinastare:
McDonalds2.PNG

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Yeah, for example, I love Lumi. I love most of Lumi's model. I'm still putting a paper bag on its head.

Having never watched much of Veibae (or really any other primarily Twitch Vtubers), I'm not bothered by her face, so I guess I'm lucky in that regard. I do like that her hair buns no longer look like symmetrical garlic bulbs. (They were the same on both sides, just mirrored. See my autism test result post on why that might bother me. And I just could not stop seeing garlic bulbs.) I think it would have been cool if they would have been able to keep the jiggly eyes, though. Those were charming and unique.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Hey now, there could be a lot of people tuning into Pippa in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. The arabs there could be Pippa megafans unbeknownst to everyone in the West.
Makes sense. Her model's old enough for Mohammed to hit it. Just add hijab.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I was wondering how long it was gonna take for this to happend after the feet stream. Only two days from the new year too.

I didn't see anyone bring it up in either thread but Pippa kept mentioning seeing a dog out of the corner of her eye. You don't suppose...
1500303289-3.jpg

Edit:
Sour Grape's model is finished. Debut soon.

signal-2022-12-31-01-54-35-889.jpg

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
11 pages plus a whole separate thread for livecasting; what did the rabbit do this time?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
11 pages plus a whole separate thread for livecasting; what did the rabbit do this time?
Hands, feet, demons, gummies, and a whole lot of autism.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Frickin JP new years has me wondering when the heck I should sleep tonight. I probably should have slept like 3 hours ago and woken up really early, but it's too late for that now. I'm guessing everything is gonna be in JP, even IRyS, Bae, and Ollie parts (I think they were the english speakers in that time block, but they all know JP too)...but then isn't it supposed to be singing?
And then it sounds like Bae said there's gonna be a watchalong of something with the EN girls?
And then there's something that Regis and Axel are part of, I'm not even sure that that is?

Bah
Edit: and Namirin started streaming half an hour ago! Aaaand she's singing Ylvis :ponrys:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Thick Neck Shork final stream for the year.

Also Shiina has her weekend waiting rooms up and she's startin the new year off strong?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
It seems I missed the free part of Nijisanji JU Day 3. Awe man, well good thing I bought the archive of paid section of Day 2 and the paid live of Day 3. :smugpipi:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

paul

Early Adopter
The question is not what, the question is why. The answer:
Autistic

Frickin JP new years has me wondering when the heck I should sleep tonight. I probably should have slept like 3 hours ago and woken up really early, but it's too late for that now. I'm guessing everything is gonna be in JP, even IRyS, Bae, and Ollie parts (I think they were the english speakers in that time block, but they all know JP too)...but then isn't it supposed to be singing?
And then it sounds like Bae said there's gonna be a watchalong of something with the EN girls?
And then there's something that Regis and Axel are part of, I'm not even sure that that is?

Bah
Edit: and Namirin started streaming half an hour ago!
I'm not sure either. There is the big Holo Countdown on the main channel with guests (starts in 1 hour)

There are the karaoke relay streams of Hololive and Holostars

There are also multiple watchalongs so far

The singing parts should be prerecorded because there are also single countdown streams of several members.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm not sure why all you guys are talking like Pippa needs fixing right now. I know she's not the most stellar example of a put together person but I feel like she's been on the up and up lately.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I'm not sure why all you guys are talking like Pippa needs fixing right now. I know she's not the most stellar example of a put together person but I feel like she's been on the up and up lately.
everyone is a well adjusted and mentally stable compared to you, Henri

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
That's a bold claim, coming from you, Henri.

Namirin actually had a short stream, just over an hour. Sang like, 4 Ylvis songs and a couple jp songs in the part I saw, gotta go back and watch the first half hour now. Her new mic sounds pretty great.

Edit: While I think sharing actual Patreon content is wrong, I just consider this small audio clip that I stole from 4ch as an advertisement, to try to get more people to give her money:
P.S. As long as people continue to not leak her streams; she's started putting the links in patreon posts again rather than in DM's. This means that new members can go to the posts and still get links to watch the recent vods. When it was in DM's, if you missed the window to ask for it, you'd never get it.

Last edited:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Oliver, Masaru, Genzuki and Kanda just did a 5+ min choreography performance while singing.

It doesn't matter if you don't know who they are.

What matters is that they were wearing roller skates the whole time.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

That's a bold claim, coming from you, Henri.

Edit: On less theoretical Henri alt account news, Pippa's stats have been skyrocketing on social blade. 1K subs a day for the past 6 days and the Total Video Views (Weekly) chart is near double it's previous high!

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
The chicken is special guest at the Non-Gamers
hololive ホロライブ - VTuber Group - 年末ホロライブ ~ゆくホロくるホロ 2022→2023~【#ゆくホロくるホロ2022】 [8ysl5INNWjE - 128...jpg
Also Bae, Irys and Ollie, Zeta are participating. Surprised Laplus is also there
FlS_K_eakAAphfX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom