"She's talking to another man, she's a whore"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Just wanted to stop by to tell all of you fucks to have a happy new year and I'll see you next year.

She kinda of fed the antis a lot by reacting to them a lot publicly and encouraging em to write more. I can see why management stopping her with it rn, cause past month or two she just been egging them on.

Possibly to look for that one anti she like to do that interview stream with?

Someone should make a collage of all the tweets she made responding to anti mellows on Twitter cause there's a few lol
To be fair though, it was pretty funny and if she wasn't taking it personally it could make for good long term content.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Just wanted to stop by to tell all of you fucks to have a happy new year and I'll see you next year.
Oh my god don't tell me you're a yuro too......

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Oh my god don't tell me you're a yuro too......
Nah, I left the vodka wastes a long time ago and live in the states. Just heading out for the night so figured I'd make a post before I left.

Not-Username

I skimmed the new years performance Vod and I love that we got some Star/live mixes including Sora with a guy too unicorns in shambles
Just that all pairings have collabed with fe-/males multiple times before. Even in exactly this constellations. So nothing new on that front and nothing to seethe.

Also happy new year you autistic niggafaggots.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Just that all pairings have collabed with fe-/males multiple times before. Even in exactly this constellations. So nothing new on that front and nothing to seethe.

Also happy new year you autistic niggafaggots.
Damn this close to greatness

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Man... wouldn't it be cool if there was a thread specifically for sperging about pippa?, Shame that it's only this thread for general vtubers, huh?
Anyway, Scarle is doing an endurance stream of Jump King until she either beats the game or 2023 arrives.

She is still at first bonfire. What is her timezone? :makotomisaki:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
@Titanosaurus dear grandma lover. Ive stumbled across Shiina clipper the other day and he clipped the stream where she was talking about how she was learning krav maga and was on legit grind every day. Found myself in awe of her really, even tho it was due her selfloathing that still took a lot of willpower to get up every day to train herself, push the boudaries thru her self doubt and, well, her size really. Can you please give me a quick rundown with some trivia? She will be doing a bath stream in two days and i consider picking her up. Thanks!

Clip in question:

I've been getting into Shiina myself the last two weeks and I guess my best comparison is she's like a female Vesper. She talks and talks and talks about things she's experienced and is relatable that way. Just instead of nerd shit she's into girly nerd shit. I've seen her go on about modelling, audio EQ, work stories, childhood stories, and I'm sure there's endless more but I'll have to watch like 100 hours of archives to pick up on all the lore, and am honestly looking forward to it.
Her Twitch vods end up here, I think: https://www.youtube.com/@shiinaofficialvodarchive3158/videos

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ame Karaoke New Years countdown for EST in about 2 hours.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
To be fair though, it was pretty funny and if she wasn't taking it personally it could make for good long term content.
One or twice is funny and based but if she is making an angry tweet every time she gets a mean mashmellow it just encourage people to send more to get a reaction, if she kept going soon her DM will be nothing but fake hate comments, she is basically just letting them turn her into their dancing monkey.

Vih

Doog
Something that has been on my mind lately that I think it would be a good reminder: We have a lot of new folks to VA(myself included) that may be from the homeland or other places. However, I don't think it's a great idea to shit on new people undeservedly(It's often deserved, for what it's worth)

Remember, we're all here because we have a common interest and the core of this community as a whole, we like vchuubas, and we are here for vchuubas.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
IRyS gets an echo from 3 smashed kouhais

Edit: Also I don't think anyone posted Ollie and Kobos banger duet

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
mo money by @ZedGawr.jpg

May the coming year be profitable to you all!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Something that has been on my mind lately that I think it would be a good reminder: We have a lot of new folks to VA(myself included) that may be from the homeland or other places. However, I don't think it's a great idea to shit on people new people undeservedly(It's often deserved, for what it's worth)

Remember, we're all here because we have a common interest and the core of this community as a whole, we like vchuubas, and we are here for vchuubas.
As far as i have seen there hasn't been much gatekeeping here, most newfriends only get shouted at for being retarded, if you do your lurking reps and contribute to the conversation then nobody will really take any shots at you. Even then i haven't any mayor slapfights either, at least not as vitriolic as the ones some people used to have in the homeland.

That said we don't have any users solely dedicated to pissing off others either, a couple of baitposters and shitposters yes, but nothing i could describe as "Looking for a fight"

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This was the dumbest way to open memberships that I've ever seen and I couldn't stop laughing.

Last edited:

chihirogumi

Jim graduation stream in a half hour fellas.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Hearing the song Jim ended with, I remembered seeing this yesterday. Thought it was pretty funny.

View attachment 9373
Everytime I hear that song I think of Lia cause she calls her fans "Operators." In a just world she would have a cover of it.

Thanks for that, now  I've everyone has to go change their Assylum passwords.

Glad to hear Pippa call into Jim and if you ever wondered how she'd sound in a collab with HoloEN or Watame now you know.

Since I wont be around till next year here's the link to Spoders countdown stream

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Jim graduation stream in a half hour fellas.

It's been like 35 seconds and he's already shilling for Pippa. Truly his favorite daughter.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Alright, so, I have a few things to say. All the Holo stuff for this New Year's has been an absolute blast. I love all the offcollabing that's been going on, and the outfit mashup thing was so fucking good and I wish it had gone on for even longer to be quite honest. Watame in Towa's outfit was great, because let me be real for a second, I think Towa's outfit is pretty hot to begin with. However, Watame's singing was as divine as always and that's what really made it so good. Now, Haachama in Marine's outfit was also really nice, but the moves she was throwing out were something else, and the fact they did the costume change right at the end was unexpected yet really hype. Also, I could watch the Holo girls react to each others performances 24/7 and never get tired of it. Can't wait for the watchalongs during 4th fes. I also greatly enjoy hearing about Towa interacting with the EN girls and them confirming her true angel status. She's probably my 2nd favorite JP so I always like hearing more about her!

So I clipped Bae, Mumei, and Fauna reacting to the Hololive Shuffle Medley (outfit swap song). Bae's stream didn't have the sound, so I added the medley song (syncing it was a fucking pain because of some lag on Bae's end, be grateful). For some god damned reason it's stuck at 360 and it doesn't say "processing HD" like usual, so this may be the best it's going to get, and I fucking hate that like you woudn't believe, but there's nothing I can do about it. nvm, just upped to 720 after I posted.

Enjoy the pudding, and happy motherfucking new year, assholes.
You're a God among men for this, and just know that I appreciate it buddy. Even going so far as to try and mitigate the lag? That's some real Chad behavior right there.

GAWK.jpg

Now what is this I've just posted? It's actually one of the candidates for funniest moments of the year for me. This chat message was posted about 6 months ago. Can you guess where it's from? Why, it's from a Vox stream where he was facefucking the audience of course! Here's some other choice chats, I just thought the one above was the funniest lemao. Just thought I'd try to look back on the year and reflect on something humorous.

Vox people.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom