Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

I was wrong. I should’ve expected this, they always do debut reactions

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
This Kaela jellycar stream is One For the Ages, that is all I will say.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee--

I hope Gura is watching this an sees they have perms for it.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

hololive ruined /jp/

I suggest we throw all Pippa spergs ITT into IRL gladiatorial combat against one another, and let the winner be crowned the one true pipistorian.
aren't you the king of pipstory? what happened with that?

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Certainly got some good soundbites that can be abused.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
20221221_105125.jpg
Kanata announced her 3th (lol) anniversary live for next week. PPTenshi has an insane vocal range despite her tinnitus and her lives always deliver so it should be a good time.

Watame has a 51 Clubhouse call-in stream tomorrow evening where she's gonna make an announcement. It'll probably be her 3rd anniversary live or maybe 3D Tsunomaki Janken part 3.

There's a certain kind of humor in seeing Miko take over 15 streams and 3000 eggs to get 1 shiny Pokemon while Kaela casually gets 6 in 1 stream
:whatastory:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
There's a certain kind of humor in seeing Miko take over 15 streams and 3000 eggs to get 1 shiny Pokemon while Kaela casually gets 6 in 1 stream
So it works out to roughly the same in shinies per hour streamed?

gura doko?

I will maintain that this is the most healing sound in existence.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

She couldn't stand it any more and is streaming later.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Juniper chads keep winning.
Nigga i went ahead and dug up some latch clips for you to consider before you start yapping about

"Oh nyo you feet degens dont look at my feet i painstakingly drew and animated!!!! Its not me being a weirdo its you!"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Meanwhile the other project, Whiskey, is playing Dark and Darker with lemon theif

MyName

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I'm concerned bros:

Screenshot_20221221_100732_YouTube.jpg
Man I know it's possible to get covid mutiple times but god damn. Is she just going around getting coughed on by strangers all day or got a weak ass immune system? Either way I hope she gets better with it all.

Vtubers going to need a doctor vtuber soon to take care of all the sick bitches this year man :SelenHAHAhere:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
In other news, here's why Tiktok kids are trying to cancel Zaion:

Genshin. That's the new cancerous community all the Tumblr retards flock to.

That's how I feel about Shondo. Love her personality, she's actually funny sometimes and she has extremely based takes. Plus she's friends with Fauna. But her voice man, her fucking voice. She literally sounds like a 12 year old.

Her voice now:

Her voice before:

I like her old voice but at the same time, nothing about it makes her stand out. I feel like her rebranding and her childish voice helps her. She is that sussy child that says fucked up things.

View attachment 8500
Finally a Vtuber group made specifically for the discord mod conference!

In all seriousness, for me, it just depends on how well they play their character. Loli stuff doesn't even register on my radar to be bothered by, so the concept isn't off-putting in the least. However, just like with all the other Vtubers I give a shot to, if all they offer is coombait then I'll not be looking their direction too often. Hell, that's just the first layer to break into becoming someone I may possibly watch, we haven't reached anything about personality or general entertainment value. That's why I was privately worried about Shiina at first. Not because her model was revealing and 'too small' or whatever other people in the homeland were complaining about at the time, but because her first act after we saw the model was to do some kind of close up panties tweet. So I thought that she may just rely on her model's sex appeal and become just another degen coomtuber. Luckily she was amazing from her very first stream and my fears were instantly allayed. On a little coombait tangent, In my opinion, you could just go out and get much better animated coombait from actual anime rather than watching some largely static model sway back and forth. Any unironic uwu voice will also filter me. You can easily be cute without going off the track into uwuville. Plenty of CGDCT stuff out there exists without that annoying speech pattern.

Nah she sounds like a 3 year old. I don't dislike her, but watching her is nigh impossible. When I did substitute teaching back in the day, even most 1st grade elementary school kids had largely lost that toddler speak thing. Some needed a little speech therapy here and there to help out, but yeah I can't really do that whole voice if it's used unironically.
I don't really mind or care about lolis. They are cute sometimes and if played right it could be great. Kusogaki like Gura, Yuko, Fuyo, and Kobo come to mind. Or someone along the lines of Shondo. I don't think I have seen an outwardly lewd one yet but there is one on Twitter i follow but I have never really seen lewd content from them she just has good Twitter takes. For the most part i stray away from lewd content overall.

Let's wait and see. The term "loli" seems to apply to just young girl characters nowadays more often than actual lolicon stuff. If it's just a bunch of non-sexualized girls with obnoxious uwu voices like Shondo then who cares. I won't fault anyone who thinks they used that word to intentionally push buttons, though.
There is a misconception that loli is related to sexual content which is why I think there is so much spergout on Twitter about girls with loli models saying that they are not lolis despite very clearly being lolis or having a loli aesthetic.

God damn he even manages to be obnoxious when talking about someone else getting fired.

"If anyone says otherwise I will fuck you up"

okay buddy
I don't understand how Uki is so popular. Every time I see him or hear about him he comes off as the most annoying/dislikable NijiEN member. On a similar spectrum, Aster while I find his content boring I don't really dislike him but Uki is just unlikable to me. He is basically Finnana stuck on her "Educate yourself"-mode.

I'm not surprised if she did have the hots for her.

Has a great sense of humor, big fan of the Second Amendment (guns), cute, pretty good gamer, can cook, has a car, medically prescribed methamphetamine salts :pippasadl:.

She had an instant dislike of Henri.

Her menhera is limited to depression about herself in non-injurious ways.

TBH I think any guy was gay if he wouldn't fight the rabbit for Sleepy.

In all seriousness though, I do think their sad girl problems would benefit from them being roomies.
Sleepy is pretty adorable, chill and comfy as hell. I would describe her overall feel as a more high-energy Ina that plays FPS and does Piano streams. Never seen her rage and she has an older sister vibe where she usually plays with less experienced people and handholds them through the game.

Agree with the phone hate 100%, but where does the phone come in with streaming?
If it was for vtuber motion tracking, I played around with free options myself and an ancient USB webcam I had worked just fine.
Phone tracking on the iPhone is way better but at the same time its completely passable to do it on webcam. Phone also gives you the liberty of walking around instead of having a static camera.

This is the first time Sleepy and not-Rye have interacted since Rye died and became spooky/enslaved as a shabbos goy spirit.
I think so. Seems they wanted to play with each other without advertising it to everyone. Someone on Discord mentioned it and a few people from Yuko's community subbed to Sleepy now. Honestly, if I were Yuko (not sure if management maybe didn't allow it) but I would've mentioned it on Twitter. Boost Sleepy a bit as I would assume they would collab or play more in the future. She could easily get Sleepy about 30-50 new subs and new eyes on her that can watch her on Yuko's downtime.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom