"I hope you guys you know, uh, celebrate together happily...and...maybe explode together"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Big brain rabbit raided into a 3-day-old VoD, lol
Lol, I didn't even know that happened because I didn't want to give Rie a raid view. Hilarious!

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
Maglord's put on his Magmo costume and is...currently doing his best estimation of an Elmo voice with some spooky ass music running in the background.

EDIT: Apparently Magmo's a fucking Cthulhu cultist and our superchats feed his power. Guess Magmo's filling in for Ina's absence as resident HoloEN eldritch being.

View attachment 8503
EDIT 2: Watson walked into his stream as he was doing up some occult chanting shit LOL
View attachment 8504
We are all doomed

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I was not nearly as much of a simp around this time last year, so this might be from last year, but it might also be a leak of a new Christmas room for IRyS. The chat frame makes me think it's new, and it just looks new because it's a similar style to her current room:
1671612026106.png
She was derping around between her dozens of OBS scenes and accidentally went to this one.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I was not nearly as much of a simp around this time last year, so this might be from last year, but it might also be a leak of a new Christmas room for IRyS. The chat frame makes me think it's new, and it just looks new because it's a similar style to her current room:
She was derping around between her dozens of OBS scenes and accidentally went to this one.
I thought it looked familiar, I guess it is from the same people who provided background for Selen's Halloween. Ignore the Peppa! actually let me drop the screenshot

selen-2.jpg

EDIT: WTF, that was a year ago?

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Ol Proctor went from threatening to ban people over posting p-pinkie toes to lusting over his own oshi's feet pics and expressing his love for a BDSM hag. Just like those homophobic senators who get caught with gay hookers, it's like everytime sometime takes a huge moral stance against some act of degeneracy they're just projecting their own desires onto others. The harder the stance, the greater the degeneracy.

Anyways, can I just take a moment to say I really hate quirky brown girls with huge breasts and twintails? Absolutely despise them. Would never want to be involved with them at all, romantically or sexually. Would probably hardcore anti one if they ever debuted as a vtuber. Definitely not become obsessed and go on to craft my entire personality around her and never be able to let her go after she prematurely graduates because the only girls that come close to filling that void in my heart either are too low-energy or stream almost exclusively on twitch at this point.

Yeah just had to get that off my chest :pippasquish:
"Quirky brown girls with huge breasts"? My brother in Christ, for a moment I thought you were talking about Nyaru...

What Vesper said his manager about not getting Xcom perms for the 50th time:

This is what got him suspended, case closed. No one had sex with anyone, that we know of, Vesper is still a wizard.

Vesper told his manager to get the perms before he ends the Solasta playthrough or his fucking head will roll. Source: trust me bro, I'm the Rrat.
I'm concerned bros:

Vtuber overdoses cough syrup. Now that's a stream I'd like to watch.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Two singing streams today. First is Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu at 7.30PM JST (delayed from 7PM).

MaiR will sing love songs at 8PM JST.

If singing streams are not up your alley, Nui Sociere getting a new seiso ero outfit at 7PM JST. Looks like she used the kanji for mouth (kuchi) instead or katakana ro and the foreigners are confused wondering who Eguchi is.

Edit: Adding new RPG job to her current Witch (black mage) and fighter outfit.
socie2.jpg
socie1.jpg

socie3.png
Ange Katrina is perving on Twitter and Itou Life also commented on it, might look forward to Aizono Manami's future outfit.

7PM JST looks like some heavy traffic since Kanata also has an announcement for her 3rd anniversary live at 27 December 9PM JST

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Utatane Nasa is playing this game that's supposed to help with English somehow, BeatTalk.... I don't know about the game, but I'll settle in for janky stretched voice lines and her attempting them for a bit

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Is she really small? I don't watch her that much so I don't really know much about her, but I always assume Western nerd women are fat, though I've been proven wrong with vtubers.

I have just the thing for this reply
:icanfixher:
media_FiXeYW9XEAExgpT.jpgsignal-2022-12-06-18-25-30-932-2.jpgsignal-2022-12-06-18-25-30-932-1.jpgsignal-2022-12-06-18-25-30-932.jpg
As a disclaimer, I'm a walking tank of a man (over 6'4"/about 197 cm.) so I might not be the best frame of reference for what looks "smol" here.

The first is from her Twitter over Thanksgiving, and the others are from her antique shotgun restoration stream (also over her Thanksgiving at home).

Also, in breaking Sleepy news..

Screenshot_20221221_065142_Brave.jpg
She just wanted to grill and play video games..

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Enna discovers she's popular in India

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Haachama had to Google what Tempus is
Incredible how little you can know from your own company sometimes

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Utatane Nasa is playing this game that's supposed to help with English somehow, BeatTalk.... I don't know about the game, but I'll settle in for janky stretched voice lines and her attempting them for a bit

I thought that's what this is for

Jealous

Lurker

Triangle singing good tonight.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Glenkoe shall be rinsed with br*tish blood! She should try getting more cavalry tho

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Kaela's playing a platformer with customizable game sounds. :kaelaapprob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom