Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

a

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

a

At least this particular guy stuck to the human foot.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
At least this particular guy stuck to the human foot.
Not masturbating to dogs like Henri is very basic human decency. Nobody is getting points for 'hey, at least he's not as bad as Henri.'

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Wait, what?
It's just standard autism medication. Like the shotgun shells.
You know why she goes by Sleepy, because of the nacrolepsy? Her meds to treat that are literally salts of (meth)amphetamines. lol Theraputic dosage is much lower than recreational, so it's not like she's in a Faces of Meth lineup.

It's been quite awhile, but I remember her describing how she'd be awake one moment then knocked out the next for awhile prior to being diagnosed. Maybe it was with her mom before she went to college?

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Speaking of foot faggotry...
orange-woman-good-png.24543

orange-woman-good-2-png.24544

Orange woman good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tightpinch

Zaion bet her chat if they post a picture of them getting a paper cut with toilet paper she'll give them $5

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
Zaion bet her chat if they post a picture of them getting a paper cut with toilet paper she'll give them $5

These girls are great together but also kinda disgusting lol.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You know why she goes by Sleepy, because of the nacrolepsy? Her meds to treat that are literally salts of (meth)amphetamines. lol

It's been quite awhile, but I remember her describing how she'd be awake one moment then knocked out the next for awhile prior to being diagnosed. Maybe it was with her mom before she went to college?
Knew she was a narcoleptic, or at least an insomniac, but didn't know they gave those people meth. I think Rackets is one too but his medication is more mild.

a

She really needs to stop encouraging them.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Maglord's put on his Magmo costume and is...currently doing his best estimation of an Elmo voice with some spooky ass music running in the background.

EDIT: Apparently Magmo's a fucking Cthulhu cultist and our superchats feed his power. Guess Magmo's filling in for Ina's absence as resident HoloEN eldritch being.

View attachment 8503
EDIT 2: Watson walked into his stream as he was doing up some occult chanting shit LOL
View attachment 8504

Not-Username

Le ame choir, with the "thinly" veiled threats

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Knew she was a narcoleptic, or at least an insomniac, but didn't know they gave those people meth. I think Rackets is one too but his medication is more mild.
No idea what her dosage is, but it's almost certainly on the lower end, tailored for theraputic purposes being she's smol(-ish).

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
No idea what her dosage is, but it's almost certainly on the lower end, tailored for theraputic purposes being she's smol(-ish).
Is she really small? I don't watch her that much so I don't really know much about her, but I always assume Western nerd women are fat, though I've been proven wrong with vtubers.

Good luck getting her to realize that.
I have just the thing for this reply
:icanfixher:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Maglord's put on his Magmo costume and is...currently doing his best estimation of an Elmo voice with some spooky ass music running in the background.

EDIT: Apparently Magmo's a fucking Cthulhu cultist and our superchats feed his power. Guess Magmo's filling in for Ina's absence as resident HoloEN eldritch being.

View attachment 8503
EDIT 2: Watson walked into his stream as he was doing up some occult chanting shit LOL
View attachment 8504
He has always had the cult thing and human sacrifices as one of his schticks. This cthulhu thing is new tho.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Just as a warning, I just saw one of the replies to that bannedvtmemes post has a photograph of an actual cum tribute of Pippa's foot. I'm going to break the long-held homeland "archive everything" rule by not reposting it here. The Twitter account name is Punished_Okabe.

Do with this information as you must.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I suggest we throw all Pippa spergs ITT into IRL gladiatorial combat against one another, and let the winner be crowned the one true pipistorian.
Send them to the :vomitdrawer:
Whatever it is, she's used it to stay up and reset her sleep schedule which is how she did that near 20hr stream last week.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Just as a warning, I just saw one of the replies to that bannedvtmemes post has a photograph of an actual cum tribute of Pippa's foot. The Twitter account name is Punished_Okabe. Do with this information as you must.
1671608697104.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom