"Very danjyaryasu~"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So is sweater thread girl based now? I wasnt paying attention..

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
The hell's going on with Twitter? First Pekora is shadowbanned, the Lamy gets suspended, and then Aqua.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I have occasionally tried streaming before, but my bitrate is consistently too shit, along with my PC, to actually do anything that doesn't look like something from 2008. Plus I actively loathe mobile devices with a burning fury (if there was an option to display a giant image of a middle finger to anyone who viewed this site on mobile, I would be highly tempted to use it), so my phone is a shitbrick so old it can't even run the Youtube app.
And your army of birds that you have told us about would make your stream background noises akin to pippa's
The hell's going on with Twitter? First Pekora is shadowbanned, the Lamy gets suspended, and then Aqua.
Elon has deployed his final solution to the homolive question. Elon nijinegro confirmed?!?!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Elon has deployed his final solution to the homolive question.
Can he please deploy the final solution to that new loli company too?

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
It's gotta be all male turbo groomer chomos? It can't be women. It just can't.
Discord mod conference.jpg
Finally a Vtuber group made specifically for the discord mod conference!

In all seriousness, for me, it just depends on how well they play their character. Loli stuff doesn't even register on my radar to be bothered by, so the concept isn't off-putting in the least. However, just like with all the other Vtubers I give a shot to, if all they offer is coombait then I'll not be looking their direction too often. Hell, that's just the first layer to break into becoming someone I may possibly watch, we haven't reached anything about personality or general entertainment value. That's why I was privately worried about Shiina at first. Not because her model was revealing and 'too small' or whatever other people in the homeland were complaining about at the time, but because her first act after we saw the model was to do some kind of close up panties tweet. So I thought that she may just rely on her model's sex appeal and become just another degen coomtuber. Luckily she was amazing from her very first stream and my fears were instantly allayed. On a little coombait tangent, In my opinion, you could just go out and get much better animated coombait from actual anime rather than watching some largely static model sway back and forth. Any unironic uwu voice will also filter me. You can easily be cute without going off the track into uwuville. Plenty of CGDCT stuff out there exists without that annoying speech pattern.

She literally sounds like a 12 year old.
Nah she sounds like a 3 year old. I don't dislike her, but watching her is nigh impossible. When I did substitute teaching back in the day, even most 1st grade elementary school kids had largely lost that toddler speak thing. Some needed a little speech therapy here and there to help out, but yeah I can't really do that whole voice if it's used unironically.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Maglord's put on his Magmo costume and is...currently doing his best estimation of an Elmo voice with some spooky ass music running in the background.

EDIT: Apparently Magmo's a fucking Cthulhu cultist and our superchats feed his power. Guess Magmo's filling in for Ina's absence as resident HoloEN eldritch being.

1671600522175.png

EDIT 2: Watson walked into his stream as he was doing up some occult chanting shit LOL
1671602317342.png

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
CANONIZED!
View attachment 8488

[UNARCHIVED] Christmas Songs!
MEGA - LINK!!!
Not really sure where else should i post this but here you go c:

Except the unarchived stream is archived. Not even unlisted or whatever it's called when a video's still accessible but not in the list on the channel. Maybe she figured she'd wait for some actual copyright claims before taking it down?

(if there was an option to display a giant image of a middle finger to anyone who viewed this site on mobile, I would be highly tempted to use it),

Does the system let you add arbitrary CSS? Then there's certainly a way. Though as an occasional phonefriend while on the toilet or whatever I'd rather you not.

Let's wait and see. The term "loli" seems to apply to just young girl characters nowadays more often than actual lolicon stuff. If it's just a bunch of non-sexualized girls with obnoxious uwu voices like Shondo then who cares. I won't fault anyone who thinks they used that word to intentionally push buttons, though.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Big brain rabbit raided into a 3-day-old VoD, lol

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
To be fair, that's on Youtube as I think it's supposed to show you who is live and not random videos.

Sven

Someone in chat had said Rie has having trouble getting started, wonder if the stream she raided was cancelled and it just auto-raided into the newest video or something

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Except the unarchived stream is archived. Not even unlisted or whatever it's called when a video's still accessible but not in the list on the channel. Maybe she figured she'd wait for some actual copyright claims before taking it down?.
My friend, it never hurts to be prepared if it actually goes down

Spergatory

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kanata could, quite possibly, be retarded

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I just think the phrase "Lolituber" sounds far too obnoxious and needlessly baiting for any legit aspiring Vtubers. It sound like what attention seeking troons/chomo-lol-jk vtweeters types would think is a great idea to get attention..... and/or victims. But who knows.

Obviously I have no problem with the model shape of anyone and although I agree some child like voices can be annoying I'll still watch them when they're very funny, like Remi and Shondo.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Uki explains how he and Noctyx fought for Yugo

God damn he even manages to be obnoxious when talking about someone else getting fired.

"If anyone says otherwise I will fuck you up"

okay buddy

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Did Pippa just admit to wanting to date Sleepy?
I'm not surprised if she did have the hots for her.

Has a great sense of humor, big fan of the Second Amendment (guns), cute, pretty good gamer, can cook, has a car, medically prescribed methamphetamine salts :pippasadl:.

She had an instant dislike of Henri.

Her menhera is limited to depression about herself in non-injurious ways.

TBH I think any guy was gay if he wouldn't fight the rabbit for Sleepy.

In all seriousness though, I do think their sad girl problems would benefit from them being roomies.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Maglord's put on his Magmo costume and is...currently doing his best estimation of an Elmo voice with some spooky ass music running in the background.

EDIT: Apparently Magmo's a fucking Cthulhu cultist and our superchats feed his power. Guess Magmo's filling in for Ina's absence as resident HoloEN eldritch being.

View attachment 8503
  • purple
  • many limbs
  • artist specializing in drawing fast
  • musician
:unsure: Clearly a plan to replace Ina is in the works! Takodachi better prepare himself!

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I have occasionally tried streaming before, but my bitrate is consistently too shit, along with my PC, to actually do anything that doesn't look like something from 2008. Plus I actively loathe mobile devices with a burning fury (if there was an option to display a giant image of a middle finger to anyone who viewed this site on mobile, I would be highly tempted to use it), so my phone is a shitbrick so old it can't even run the Youtube app.
Agree with the phone hate 100%, but where does the phone come in with streaming?
If it was for vtuber motion tracking, I played around with free options myself and an ancient USB webcam I had worked just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom