"Mr. Syrios! LOL!"Harusaki Nodoka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
The thing is I know all of gen 2 pretty much and I know Lumi, Lia, Uruka, and Tenma, but I always forget the other two exist. Whatever those two are doing to get their name out there isn't really working.
Problem was Phase wanted to double dip on the western and JP market with gen 1 and it didn´t really pan out.
The JP market is saturated as fuck and I don't think they were going to get much attention being from an western indie corpo.
I'm glad that, somehow, fishman decided to put Mii-chan in the EN branch.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I feel like her personality wouldn't really work wit ha Japanese audience. Though even for a Western audience she probably causes whiplash to normies.

moonlight

You know, I just realised something very heart-breaking. Moomers and Vesper are both too shy and autistic to ever ask the other to collab.

Can either Towa or Kronii please invite both of them for something? Even better, can Kronii invite Vesper to SNOT? vSNOT would fit the popular pattern, right?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The thing is I know all of gen 2 pretty much and I know Lumi, Lia, Uruka, and Tenma, but I always forget the other two exist. Whatever those two are doing to get their name out there isn't really working.
Considering I'm pretty sure there is 3 JP talents doubly so (Nasa, Iori, Michiru) also you missed Yuri and Pippa

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It doesn't help Nasa's case that the company's flagships like Pippa have 0 to 2% commitment to learning japanese.

Not A Vampire

No, sir, no vampires here
Finally made an account after lurking but I've been gone for a few days, so now I have 69 pages to go through.

Dumb to ask but has there been anything significant happening in the community or can I just skip some pages?

Piarro

Early Adopter
You know, I just realised something very heart-breaking. Moomers and Vesper are both too shy and autistic to ever ask the other to collab.

Can either Towa or Kronii please invite both of them for something? Even better, can Kronii invite Vesper to SNOT? vSNOT would fit the popular pattern, right?
Sadly, we aren't even sure if any of SNOT is open to collabs with filthy men at all, except for Kronii. Gura is probably afraid of pissing off unicorns and she's been going in a more "idol" direction ever since holofes so she's probably out unfortunately.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Finally made an account after lurking but I've been gone for a few days, so now I have 69 pages to go through.

Dumb to ask but has there been anything significant happening in the community or can I just skip some pages?
Once again, we're 60% Pippa liveposting, 20% Hololive, 15% talking shit about the Hololive fanbase, and 5% 2views.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sadly, we aren't even sure if any of SNOT is open to collabs with filthy men at all, except for Kronii. Gura is probably afraid of pissing off unicorns and she's been going in a more "idol" direction ever since holofes so she's probably out unfortunately.
Mumei collabed with JP stars with Ollie and someone else on gartic phone so she might go en eventually

Kalion

:)
I'm here to shill my 2views in that 5%.
Eira Woolcott, mecha loving sheep fujo, has gotten her live2d model finished. She's been streaming for nearly two years now with a customized basic 3D model.

Those buttons are doing some heavy lifting.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I feel like her personality wouldn't really work wit ha Japanese audience. Though even for a Western audience she probably causes whiplash to normies.
Tenma specifically asked to be lumped with the EN side of Phase Connect Gen 1 specifically to force her English reps.
I've said it before and I'll say it again; the only way to learn a language is sink-or-swim immersion.
She's still struggling with the odd word in English, but its endearing.

I feel bad for her chugging along with some of the more fantasy-based names and terms in Elder Scrolls though.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
what a story mark.png

We need a smiley equivalent of the Tommy Wiseau laughing one.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

From most recent to less:

Kronii said she herself will decide who to collab with, and Cover supported her. She has plans to collab with Vesper from Tempus boys, unicorns seethe. Not skipping, maybe just quick glance for in-between posts.

Gura had 3D concert with anime opening, with censored nude Gura. Loli discussions, skip some pages here.

Hololive ID gen 1 had their own 3D showcases with events, memes, skits, etc. Several pages of people live reacting, skimm through.

On Nijisanji side, PUBG Kuzuha Cup happened, a big tournament with a lot of livers. Was some serious tryhard shit, and some fun shit. Not a lot of coverage here, so not worth skipping pages

On PhaseConnect side, Pippa did some degenerate food related collabs. SKIP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

I tried but my memory is shit from this point.

Noteworthy - Hololive ERROR game is up on Steam. Do not buy, not worth it.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ednine

Fucking Based good job Kronii and Cover
Wonder if she goes back on not putting up her PoV please do
She wouldn't need a POV for this collab either way, we'll have to wait for the next.

Yeah I don't really mind Kronii or the other girls collabing with Tempus, just as I would've liked to see Roberu on Holotalk with Kiara.

When it comes to NijiEN it was different for me, but I think that's because I don't really like the NijiEN guys or the content they put out/the audience they were going for the in the first place. So I usually didn't watch streams where Selen and other girls were with the guys. But I actually like the Tempus guys, they're fun, and none of them have an annoying voice.
Imagine if cross-gender collabs were fully discouraged and we didn't get that amazing Vesper/Bae boomer vs zoomer stream!

In other news, I think Ryugasaki Rene from 774 still has the best nonsense shorts.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Most significant and recent were clockwoman aka Ouro Kronii statement that she will collab with whoever she want (Starting with the TEMPUS boys) as she pleased with Cover/Hololive supporting the decision, causing unicorns within Kronii's fanbase to furiously sweating and ragetyping on reddit or twitter about how kronii betrayed them or some shit.

Particular events that has happened is mostly:
- Hololive Indonesia gen 1 3D model debut which features singing, dancing, memes, and other stuff. Highlight is mostly around Moona Hoshinova's debut being the first one out that has pretty good singing, boobs and dancing and Ayunda Risu's debut which has a surprise appearances of Holostars JP Aragami Oga.
- Kuzuha of Nijisanji setting up his own KuzuhaCup/KzhCUP where most of the Nijisanji vtubers between JP, EN, ex-ID and ex-KR joined in a two day shenanigans in PUBG with the rewards consisted of half Kuzuha-related contents or actual prize like money and travel ticket. Most of the content highlights is the collab and meeting between JP and EN Niji who haven't got the chance to interact before. Lack of the nijifags reporting it here tho.
- Hololive vtuber Suisei Hoshimachi taking a 1,5 month break for surgery
- Pippa collabed with someone for a game and while waiting for downloading the game update, manages to grossing everyone, both in chat and in the thread with their stories. It was a horrible day.

And I think that's about it that I recognized. Some other talks are mostly about the state of the homeland (aka Kiwi's main vtuber thread), everyone wondering on where some others folks that were notable like the resident nijifag Scuttle, Nolan being here (as usual), and other stuff I missed.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
And I think that's about it that I recognized. Some other talks are mostly about the state of the homeland (aka Kiwi's main vtuber thread), everyone wondering on where some others folks that were notable like the resident nijifag Scuttle, Nolan being here (as usual), and other stuff I missed.
Can't really blame him, this is a great place if you're a PCfag or Holofag, but there's what, 2-3 people here who bring up Niji? And then the rest doesn't care, tribalfags, and/or copy-pastes /vt/ rrats. You can't blame people for just watching one company and then not having the time or will for others, but you also can't really blame people for not being active in a place that hardly ever discusses their preferred company, especially if you wind up being the newsbringer that everyone memes on. Personally I don't really give a shit about tribing, I just want Vtuber news without hugboxes or excessive schizos, but the disproportion does kinda get demotivating at times, especially as I don't really have the time to be a consistent Nijifag or indie/2view-fag.

Speaking of Nijifagging, apparently Salome is gonna be part of an upcoming expansion for the physical version of Shadowverse.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Can't really blame him, this is a great place if you're a PCfag or Holofag, but there's what, 2-3 people here who bring up Niji? And then the rest doesn't care, tribalfags, and/or copy-pastes /vt/ rrats. You can't blame people for just watching one company and then not having the time or will for others, but you also can't really blame people for not being active in a place that hardly ever discusses their preferred company, especially if you wind up being the newsbringer that everyone memes on. Personally I don't really give a shit about tribing, I just want Vtuber news without hugboxes or excessive schizos, but the disproportion does kinda get demotivating at times, especially as I don't really have the time to be a consistent Nijifag or indie/2view-fag.

Speaking of Nijifagging, apparently Salome is gonna be part of an upcoming expansion for the physical version of Shadowverse.

It felt that way on the homeland too, just a few really dedicated niji-fags. I think having a good amount of different content makes a good site. This place is brand new, so I hope everyone finds their niche here.

pururun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom