Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Blue bears doing a zatsudan working on her bugman

Not-Username

Screenshot_20220919-121619.png

There you have it. Scheduled kiwi downtime.
Nothing to add. Sperg away.

To stay on topic and cause I like it, kiwawa song on loop (I know it is clocks..don't care it's a good song and fun karaoke ;) ):

thirteenorphans

I'm watching the Queen's funeral and I just realized something, have any of the Brits Niji commented on her death? I can't imagine with NijiEN pandering so hard to China, the chinks fujo will accept them being a Monarchist, especially since the Anglo-Sino relationship is worsened by day
Pretty sure Vox briefly tweeted it at the time....and Elira too. Not sure if they did any more than that.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Late, but I'm glad clockwoman found some balls while on break. I hope this lets other talents that were on the fence about interacting with the boys take that step without fear of the unicorns.

(If we were on the motherland, I'd say "go ahead, give me the rainbows")

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
Speaking of Kronii and her right of collab choice, on the other company...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

A Great Ape

Don't worry, I have a shovel.
You can't blame the audience. Every audience will have annoying people once it gets big enough. You can't blame the artist, either. He can't chose his audience. And not everybody has the talents necessary to learn how to ignore or tard wrangle their audience.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
You can't blame the audience. Every audience will have annoying people once it gets big enough. You can't blame the artist, either. He can't chose his audience.

You can totally, and not only blame, but also point and laugh at mentally ill pathetic losers living out their waifu fantasies at everyones expense!

Piarro

Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Lol, Pekora got THE trap of Fate series, Astolfo himself, then the lewdest archer, Zenobia the bikini queen (fucking twice!) and then flat dragon idol (Eli Bathory). Pronouncing 'Mephistopheles' proved too hard for the war criminal.

Wtf I love clock woman now. I'll have to catch this stream with Vesper for sure.
Wtf I thought everyone loved clock woman already. But yeah, this collab will be glorious and the unicorns' salt will be legendary.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Yeah I don't really mind Kronii or the other girls collabing with Tempus, just as I would've liked to see Roberu on Holotalk with Kiara.

When it comes to NijiEN it was different for me, but I think that's because I don't really like the NijiEN guys or the content they put out/the audience they were going for the in the first place. So I usually didn't watch streams where Selen and other girls were with the guys. But I actually like the Tempus guys, they're fun, and none of them have an annoying voice.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Yeah I don't really mind Kronii or the other girls collabing with Tempus, just as I would've liked to see Roberu on Holotalk with Kiara.

When it comes to NijiEN it was different for me, but I think that's because I don't really like the NijiEN guys or the content they put out/the audience they were going for the in the first place. So I usually didn't watch streams where Selen and other girls were with the guys. But I actually like the Tempus guys, they're fun, and none of them have an annoying voice.
I think it helps I had -100 expectations going in, not because they are dirty penis havers, but because I thought it was going to be fujoshi-bait and their names where chunni as hell. Also, Altaire's debut came across exactly how I expected.

I had to eat my words after just a few streams, as they've been a blast. They really excel as a team.

Also, they gave me my sports fix with the worms collab:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
none of them have an annoying voice.
Speaking of voices some people find annoying if you can stomach Nux's he made a very good in depth video on why Helluva boss is such a great show

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Speaking of voices some people find annoying if you can stomach Nux's he made a very good in depth video on why Helluva boss is such a great show

I am about a 7.5/10 on Helluva boss, which isn't that much. Definitely not enough to sit through a full hour of Nux talking about it. Even if I thought it was a 11/10, I still don't think I could manage.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I am about a 7.5/10 on Helluva boss, which isn't that much. Definitely not enough to sit through a full hour of Nux talking about it. Even if I thought it was a 11/10, I still don't think I could manage.
I tried watching it, it's so scatterbrain I couldn't follow anything. The introduction is 10 minutes long and he doesn't make a coherent point for the whole duration.

Ensok

Early Adopter

I liked Helluva Boss for a while but the blatant retcons and stupid drama in the most recent episode annoyed me.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Haven't been posting for a while and looks like I'm back to chasing pages every day.
I think it's more an issue in the West, but I'm sure there's just as many NEET/hikikomori Asian girls.
Let me tell you a legendary story starring Vspo's Ichinose Uruha interviewed by Inuyama Tamaki.

From a five part video covering most of the interview. The other parts are interesting as well so do watch. Some of the highlights in this video:
>bowls of take away food everywhere and not sealed/bagged
>hired a cleaner every two weeks
>when Tamaki and chat was shocked she had eight empty water bottles, she followed up with having up to 40 at one time
>SCIENCE with leftover ramen noodle soup
And she's smug about it.
I think his posts caused the most seething and I sort of miss it.
Considering Scuttle's oshi is from Vspo, he baited well with Niji.
For an actually on topic question, how many people here can actually sit through full streams? I've only ever watched a hand full of full streams and only ever because it was a great colab or a game I seriously enjoy
I follow a number of Vsingers so full streams are not a problem, most Fridays are pretty much reserved for HACHI's honeycomb station.
Does anyone know what happened to Towa's cover of Hikaru Nara? It premiered earlier(?) but it looks like it got taken down
MTL of her tweet about it
“ "If you shine", which I had reserved to post today at 20:00, I've made it private for now~!
I will contact you as soon as the schedule is decided.”

Seems like it was a simple scheduling issue, and thats why it got privated.
Clashes with her stream with Daruma is God and Arisakaa since they teamed up for the Crazy Raccoon Cup 9.5 on Sunday (ended 20th out of 20). For those interested, the winner is the team of Cpt and Vspo's Kaga Sumire and Ichinose Uruha. Niji nipple man's team got second, Matsuri and Shiina Yuika's third.
Cover has purchased JASRAC licenses. Song licenses are parted out into bits like the track, the lyrics, ability to perform live / record / broadcast / synchronize with video etc. Each of these little parts is per song and per country. As a Japanese company Cover only bothers with Japanese licenses*. A fair number of songs from Japanese labels have licenses such that Cover believes they can leave the video uploaded. Western songs are listed in JASRAC but the licenses that are available are far more restrictive than artists signed with Japanese labels, hence some have performance license** but not to appear in a non-live format. Some songs don't allow performance at all, so those are the ones they "aren't allowed" to sing at all. There are also songs where YT's content detection will clown the stream or vod even though a license can be obtained, and Cover generally avoids those altogether.

In addition to the JASRAC license, Cover also needs an instrumental track that they have license to, hence they use a track collection they can purchase rights to like Karafun. So in practice they need to have the correct licenses on JASRAC and the track needs to be available somewhere they have paid for like Karafun.

(*even though they technically need licenses for every country that can access, in practice that falls on the platform)
(**even though there's a strong legal argument that any streaming broadcast needs a synch license which would have to be negotiated individually)
I remember Polka talking about this to address why the holo members sing the same karaoke songs.

More vchuba need to move on from singing fansa already before I'm going insane also I'm sad I'm missing page 69 you guys moves like there's no tomorrow
Fansa is pretty much THE idol song so if the chuuba you follow has idol tendencies or is an idolfag (like Shigure Ui) expect the song at some point. I tend to avoid it since it's the graduation song of my first oshi. It hit hard when she sang acapella and holding back tears knowing the three years of her story would end in minutes.

A little share on Axel-V's Akuma Saki's karaoke.

She will only be there for less than a month since she's graduating. Kinda elaborated this in the homeland. Her company/group Axel-V dissolved due to lack of funds so two will be graduating, her and Suimitsu Momo. The other two, Hinokami Hinoe and Kurune Kokuri will continue as indies.

Same circumstance as a similar small company IseV. On a lighter note even though IseV disbanded, the now-indie members still kept in touch. During Wakana Kohaku's birthday anniversary stream her former colleagues called in.
Lol, Pekora got THE trap of Fate series, Astolfo himself, then the lewdest archer, Zenobia the bikini queen (fucking twice!) and then flat dragon idol (Eli Bathory). Pronouncing 'Mephistopheles' proved too hard for the war criminal.
This is one thing I like about Vtubers. I can stop playing and paying for gacha and just tune in to streams where the gacha is paid for by others.

@vestars20 Else and Poki the Shark are vsingers. The channel is mainly Else, Poki used to be there more often but I think he's more often with Else during big events like the annual Shinkai Festival. She's close to some indies like Asano Ruri, MaiR, Kanade MiMi, and HACHI. She is also close to some .LIVE members like Rikumu and Kagura Suzu as well as ex member Yaezawa Natori (now Emma Chouette).

Anyways some cover songs.
AZKi and Iroha with Android Girl

MaiR with Dry Flower. I really like this one.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Let me tell you a legendary story starring Vspo's Ichinose Uruha interviewed by Inuyama Tamaki.

From a five part video covering most of the interview. The other parts are interesting as well so do watch. Some of the highlights in this video:
>bowls of take away food everywhere and not sealed/bagged
>hired a cleaner every two weeks
>when Tamaki and chat was shocked she had eight empty water bottles, she followed up with having up to 40 at one time
>SCIENCE with leftover ramen noodle soup
And she's smug about it.

I mean, my go-to for that would be trash gremlin Kagura Mea. Then again I can't recall just how bad her living conditions were at their worst.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom