"Hey Moona!!!"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Apparently, Kiara's manager doesn't speak German, let's hope nothing happens on her Deutsche channel:

Glad Kronii is getting the power of collabs in her own hands, gotta use Godzilla's image here for unicorns:

148-5f68446486dd064e4e94771983959525.jpg

as a warden of time, would Kronii be HighTierGod?

Late edit: I was going through my post to change color of links to make them stand out more. External links no problem, but here with a link to a post in this thread, seems like I cannot change the color? Only the 's was changed.

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Now that both Fate and Kronii is relevant:

neronii.jpg

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Damn, i missed Pekora stream...

Edit: she got 4 SRs in the tutorial summoning, disgusting.

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Oh yeah, it completely slipped my mind over the weekend, but it seems that Pippa is getting quite a bit of recognition from 2views now. Watching smaller indies, you'll often hear them bring up Holo or Niji a lot but never PC and the like.

Some 2view ASMR Twitch channel had their VOD channel on YT recommended to me over the weekend. I can't be assed to find the actual video because they stream every single day for 3 to 4 hours and I've shuffled through a few but they brought up Pippa's corpo application stream she did. They said it was super blunt and helpful, that her and her indie friends were using it to apply next time auditions open up somewhere.

Good job yabbit, you're inspiring the next generation.
At least mention which 2view.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Looks like the fun has already started.

Laughing at the retarded unicorns who take this shit too seriously never gets old. The Internet is both a blessing and a curse. On one hand we get cute anime girls playing video games and talking about random shit, but we also get unicorns like these people. Newsflash unicorns, she'll never know who you are and she will never fuck you. Good on Kronii for this decision, and I hope she ignores the idiots like management told her to in the first place.

paul

Early Adopter
Me skipping through the /vt/ catalog:
Besides that: Pekora is literally merciless pulling off such stunts. Never change, Pekora

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I thought I'd throw together an IRyS / Gura meme before it's dead. This is the most important video ever.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
PC is doing their 4th discord karaoke.

Also for those that are wading through /vt/, we got 2 dedicated threads, one for unicorns and one for /vt/ respectively, where you should post/ archive your best findings.

Last edited:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I thought I'd throw together an IRyS / Gura meme before it's dead. This is the most important video ever.

I want those 33 seconds of my life back, ya dingus.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I want those 33 seconds of my life back, ya dingus.
You'll never have them back. I was going to do a 5 minutes edit, but I ran out of time.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

1663606146966.png
Oh yeah, it completely slipped my mind over the weekend, but it seems that Pippa is getting quite a bit of recognition from 2views now. Watching smaller indies, you'll often hear them bring up Holo or Niji a lot but never PC and the like.

Some 2view ASMR Twitch channel had their VOD channel on YT recommended to me over the weekend. I can't be assed to find the actual video because they stream every single day for 3 to 4 hours and I've shuffled through a few but they brought up Pippa's corpo application stream she did. They said it was super blunt and helpful, that her and her indie friends were using it to apply next time auditions open up somewhere.

Good job yabbit, you're inspiring the next generation.
That stream was really good because I think A LOT of people don't understand the nature of the application process. People are approaching it like they would marketing themselves to viewers, like an infomercial.

The application however needs to be treated like a sales pitch to C-Suite level executives. Short, direct, to the point, and no goddamn fluff. Save the fancy editing for the second round of interviews. For the initial vid, it needs to be as quick and punchy as possible. And I think Pippa being as blunt about that as she was during that stream can hopefully wake a few talented people up so they can retool their applications to actually be successful now.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_721.png
I feel bad for the dragon and witch.
Gen 2's already pulled ahead.
And before I get flak for not subscribing to everyone, I curate my feed to hell and back and its still a bloated mess.
Ya don't have to dead sub everything under the sun.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
To whoever made the decision to change the numberfagging smiley to gura, you are a goddamned genius.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
View attachment 773
And before I get flak for not subscribing to everyone, I curate my feed to hell and back and its still a bloated mess.
I'm the same I used to to subscribe to everybody I kinda liked or to "support them" and my feed was unusable recently clered my subscription and left only people I absolutely watch semi frequently, still a mess but much better.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
How has this site grown so quickly? I would only get a maybe 100-300 views total (on YouTube from the homeland) on shitposts I do not advertise or post on other sites, and this is on Odysee:
Screenshot 2022-09-19 123939.gif

I always forget all the people since I only see a few faces. As I look right now there are 30 members on and 30 guests. This morning it was 15 members and 32 guests the last I checked.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 773
The thing is I know all of gen 2 pretty much and I know Lumi, Lia, Uruka, and Tenma, but I always forget the other two exist. Whatever those two are doing to get their name out there isn't really working.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The thing is I know all of gen 2 pretty much and I know Lumi, Lia, Uruka, and Tenma, but I always forget the other two exist. Whatever those two are doing to get their name out there isn't really working.
I think there's only so much you can do to overcome being JP-only talent in a corp whose name recognition is all in the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom