"Why are you guys like this?"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehk

BonBon of Niji Ex-id is doing...what I'm going to assume is a marathon for his birthday, he's been playing for 8 hours and currently has Selen on doing Apex together.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
The boys + Yagoo are getting interviewed by CR over the next couple days starting with Vesper:

Interview
Top 10 Anime (Based Boomer Taste)
I was impressed by the Trigun pick instead of the typical Cowboy Bebop from people who are into 90s era anime, but then I saw CROMARTIE HIGH SCHOOL!? HOLY BASED

Literally everyone should watch Cromartie High School

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It is a rrat, but according to Playboard, Illuna is getting completely felted by Tempus on superchat earnings, while having comparable viewcounts.
Does it matter in truth, because Vox is still making ten times as much as anyone else? No, not really.
Maybe someone will show up to correct the record though.
I feel like Illuna doesnt really have anything that makes them stand out, in a way the same applies to parts of Noctyx.

Fuck, I was too busy studying and I see Lisa's music review form is already full. That may be the fastest time yet. Now I have to wait 2 more weeks before I can show my superior taste in music .:smugpipi:

Sheepy Schedule post:

I want to submit something to her but I always fuck the time up or completely forget about it.

Speaking of Kronii and her right of collab choice, on the other company...
Shame it took so long for her to come out and do it. Had she done this the first time the drama wouldve died down. Notice how no one gave a shit about Calli, Bae or Ollie. But Kronii did what Vox did when his psycho fans started hate spamming Reimu's DMs. He fucking beat around the bush because he didn't want to offend his paypigs and at the end of the day he had to come out later and call them out. He didn't lose much when it came to viewers or revenue either.

View attachment 773
I feel bad for the dragon and witch.
Gen 2's already pulled ahead.
And before I get flak for not subscribing to everyone, I curate my feed to hell and back and its still a bloated mess.
Ya don't have to dead sub everything under the sun.
JP is sadly at a bad place due to Fishman wanting to somehow legitimize his company by having a JP branch, that said the girls still make pretty decent income from what's basically a side-job.

Problem was Phase wanted to double dip on the western and JP market with gen 1 and it didn´t really pan out.
The JP market is saturated as fuck and I don't think they were going to get much attention being from an western indie corpo.
I'm glad that, somehow, fishman decided to put Mii-chan in the EN branch.
Had he gone for JP talents that appeal to the western market I feel like they would be at a better spot. He could still focus on their singing and have them pump out covers. Those do fairly well.

Havent had power/internet for the past 36 hours and I expect it to be this way for the next day or so. Don't expect much from me when it comes to clips. Crapped this up in like 2 hours. Seems like LowEffort made the same thing a day ago. Oh well shit happens.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Happy 100(?)
how-the-hell.jpg

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
We reached 100 pages in less than 2 weeks, y'all need to touch grass.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
to be fair I feel this site being created just before one of the most packed weeks we had have on hololive, with ID 3D Debuts, Myth anniversary, Gura live 3d and a couple songs, not to mention whatever the fuck that Pippa collab was and to put the cherry on top Clock woman comes in with the Unicorn erasure, definitely inflated things.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
but there's what, 2-3 people here who bring up Niji?
It felt that way on the homeland too, just a few really dedicated niji-fags.
Didn't someone on poa.st put up a poll asking to vote on who your favorite company was? I think around 140+ people responded and it was literally dead even between Holo and PC with each one having over 40% while Niji only got 2% of the vote. I wonder what the deal is with the Niji representation being so much smaller than average in this corner of the web.

This is a really great interaction between a 'friendly' fox and a time travelling detective.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
to be fair I feel this site being created just before one of the most packed weeks we had have on hololive, with ID 3D Debuts, Myth annyversary, Gura live 3d and a couple songs, not to mention whatever the fuck that Pippa collab was and to put the cherry on top Clock woman comes in with the Unircor erasure.
Oh, I get it. It's just we've had an amazingly fast incline of users.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
I feel like Illuna doesnt really have anything that makes them stand out, in a way the same applies to parts of Noctyx.
Unfortunately so. Hell, at least we remember ILUNA, I had to go googled like two days ago to see if NOCTYX was still a thing. I barely see them doing collabs. They just feel like a fever dream.

HAPPY 100TH PAGES!! Also holy fuck did a lot of shit happened. Good for Kronii! Hoping she has fun and loses most of the unicorns, so she can grow her channel more.

Nice to see Vesper branching out for more collabs. All of the boys deserve it. Merch threads are up so if you see something, plug it in them! Right now dealing with internet issues so can't go on a quoting spree.

Jan K. Hater

Can't really blame him, this is a great place if you're a PCfag or Holofag, but there's what, 2-3 people here who bring up Niji? And then the rest doesn't care, tribalfags, and/or copy-pastes /vt/ rrats. You can't blame people for just watching one company and then not having the time or will for others, but you also can't really blame people for not being active in a place that hardly ever discusses their preferred company, especially if you wind up being the newsbringer that everyone memes on. Personally I don't really give a shit about tribing, I just want Vtuber news without hugboxes or excessive schizos, but the disproportion does kinda get demotivating at times, especially as I don't really have the time to be a consistent Nijifag or indie/2view-fag.

Speaking of Nijifagging, apparently Salome is gonna be part of an upcoming expansion for the physical version of Shadowverse.

Oh, is this chick a new NijiEN talent? I like the look as long as she can pull off the ojou-sama shtick. EN scene is really lacking in that area.

Seriously though, If you want good Niji discussion, just bring good Niji discussion and if someone is a tard about it, ignore them. I get what you're saying about demotivation, but a bunch of discussion about thread meta usually just cranks those problems up.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
to be fair I feel this site being created just before one of the most packed weeks we had have on hololive, with ID 3D Debuts, Myth anniversary, Gura live 3d and a couple songs, not to mention whatever the fuck that Pippa collab was and to put the cherry on top Clock woman comes in with the Unicorn erasure, definitely inflated things.
This is definitely a part of it but there's also a lot of people from the motherland who simply jumped ship, supplemented by a handful of lurkers who finally felt comfortable to make accounts and join the discourse. One thing I do wonder about is if with the motherland down, will we slowly loose user engagement here as there is no real influx of new users? Does this site show up in search results? Even though I took a jab at scoots for it, I think posting the links did bring in a bunch of people who missed/weren't in the "wtf do we do now?" Conversation
Anyways, Happy 100 pages you autists!

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
This is definitely a part of it but there's also a lot of people from the motherland who simply jumped ship, supplemented by a handful of lurkers who finally felt comfortable to make accounts and join the discourse. One thing I do wonder about is if with the motherland down, will we slowly loose user engagement here as there is no real influx of new users? Does this site show up in search results?
Anyways, Happy 100 pages you autists!
Yes. It shows up, I'm not sure how well it is optimized for SEO, but it does show up.
Screenshot 2022-09-19 152521.gif

First result:
first result.gif

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Didn't someone on poa.st put up a poll asking to vote on who your favorite company was? I think around 140+ people responded and it was literally dead even between Holo and PC with each one having over 40% while Niji only got 2% of the vote. I wonder what the deal is with the Niji representation being so much smaller than average in this corner of the web.
To be fair, the only Niji I used to really follow was Hana Machia, and her communist dad, well I was there mostly for her dad, to be honest, but he stopped showing up for a while, and I sorta forgot about her, and now there's just too much shit to keep track of. I tried watching a few other talents, and I gave Scarle a try after the Illuna debuts, but they all really felt like they appealed to the audience that watches regular twitch live streamers, and that's just not me.
Does this site show up in search results?
Most likely, but I don't know who'd go out of their way to look for it. I assume at best we're gonna get some people through word of mouth, who didn't want to register for the evil doxing website before.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Happy 100 pages!

Ina is doing a room review stream.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Cool…..does this mean we can FINALLY get NIJIEN collabs now?
Sorry....no collabs with NijiEN allowed even though ID and JP can collab with the opposite Holos.

But they can collab with vshojo despite being the most unprofessional and controversial agency around.

lvl8

What do you call this place anyway?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Niji is honestly overrepresented in the western sphere, they are much bigger in Japan and (scuttle will roll in his grave at this) but I feel like a lot of their representation in western circles is just because they are "the alternative".
What do you call this place anyway?
The psycho ward.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
To be fair, the only Niji I used to really follow was Hana Machia, and her communist dad, well I was there mostly for her dad, to be honest, but he stopped showing up for a while, and I sorta forgot about her, and now there's just too much shit to keep track of. I tried watching a few other talents, and I gave Scarle a try after the Illuna debuts, but they all really felt like they appealed to the audience that watches regular twitch live streamers, and that's just not me.

Most likely, but I don't know who'd go out of their way to look for it. I assume at best we're gonna get some people through word of mouth, who didn't want to register for the evil doxing website before.
To be fair word of mouth was also the only thing really going for the KF thread, most people who would looks for the farms are unlikely to be there expecting to find Vtuber discussion, the reason KF thread started growing was because it became know as the English website where you could find roommate info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom