"I'm sorry you can't trick a woman into reproducing with you"Tomoe Umari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Can't really blame him, this is a great place if you're a PCfag or Holofag, but there's what, 2-3 people here who bring up Niji? And then the rest doesn't care, tribalfags, and/or copy-pastes /vt/ rrats. You can't blame people for just watching one company and then not having the time or will for others, but you also can't really blame people for not being active in a place that hardly ever discusses their preferred company, especially if you wind up being the newsbringer that everyone memes on. Personally I don't really give a shit about tribing, I just want Vtuber news without hugboxes or excessive schizos, but the disproportion does kinda get demotivating at times, especially as I don't really have the time to be a consistent Nijifag or indie/2view-fag.

Speaking of Nijifagging, apparently Salome is gonna be part of an upcoming expansion for the physical version of Shadowverse.

Hey if anyone else watches nijij ID, I'm all for commenting. As it is I've got nobody here to talk about Layla's doggos or Nara Haramaung's catchy laughter.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Vee is now shilling the site on his Discord. Just thought ya'll ought to know.
View attachment 794

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAfuckthisshitimgoingtofuckingbed

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
We should engage in reverse-SEO, is what I'm saying.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

middle management

Haven't really been following Fauna's Skyrim playthrough, but this is pretty blessed.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
i have deployed a shield
Geo-IP blocking ftw?

Ina just said that it is possible for them to do merch restocks on their site. She wants to do a restock for the 6-month and giant Tako at some point.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
The Holo boys are playing Phasmo together in less than 30 minutes, only waiting room atm is Altare's. Axel is supposed to stream his perspective for the VR POV averse (be it motion sickness or just not caring for it)

I wonder how much they actually know how to play, can really make or break the stream's enjoyment.

E: same page, so didn't want to make a new post, but Amiya Aranha is definitely a comfy streamer for me. She decided to take the negative edge off after struggling with Zelda 2, by looking at Beatrix Potter illustrations.

Last edited:

AmpleChip

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Shame it took so long for her to come out and do it. Had she done this the first time the drama wouldve died down. Notice how no one gave a shit about Calli, Bae or Ollie. But Kronii did what Vox did when his psycho fans started hate spamming Reimu's DMs. He fucking beat around the bush because he didn't want to offend his paypigs and at the end of the day he had to come out later and call them out. He didn't lose much when it came to viewers or revenue either.
To be fair Calli Bae and Ollie all said that they were gonna Collab with males from the beginning more or less Kronii was the first one that had no precedent to speak of and that's why she had so many unicorns
Didn't someone on poa.st put up a poll asking to vote on who your favorite company was? I think around 140+ people responded and it was literally dead even between Holo and PC with each one having over 40% while Niji only got 2% of the vote. I wonder what the deal is with the Niji representation being so much smaller than average in this corner of the web.

This is a really great interaction between a 'friendly' fox and a time travelling detective.

From my experience the Poasters seemed like mostly unicorns so those poll results make sense has the perceived divide between male and female does not exist in niji
Yes. It shows up, I'm not sure how well it is optimized for SEO, but it does show up.
View attachment 785

First result:
View attachment 786
I got the 3rd result on google Screenshot_20220919-150749-712.png
What do you call this place anyway?
The Virtual Asylum
@Azehara whatever happen to the monkey girl? I know the lizard girl Roza retained her model and is streaming now. However, did monkey girl get a new persona or what?

I miss Koa :(

She reincarnated into a cat no streams yet tho

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina just said that it is possible for them to do merch restocks on their site. She wants to do a restock for the 6-month and giant Tako at some point.
In the past when the question came up, Ina would say it's not completely impossible but it would be highly unlikely for merch to be reissued. She's been wanting to re-run some of her highly-requested merch for a while (particularly the giant tako), so apparently she finally wore down the managers.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
To be fair Calli Bae and Ollie all said that they were gonna Collab with males from the beginning more or less Kronii was the first one that had no precedent to speak of and that's why she had so many unicorns
Even Calli and Bae have their Unicorns, despite saying from the start their intentions. Bae sent /vt/ into a rage when she collabed with Roberu and said she was gonna collab with Tempus. They had/have some bizarre fixation with her.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
How has this site grown so quickly? I would only get a maybe 100-300 views total (on YouTube from the homeland) on shitposts I do not advertise or post on other sites, and this is on Odysee:
View attachment 777
I always forget all the people since I only see a few faces. As I look right now there are 30 members on and 30 guests. This morning it was 15 members and 32 guests the last I checked.
Maybe because the .tor went down, or because people who were scared away by the mean slobber-mutt are okay with a splinter site?

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom