Status
Not open for further replies.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Gura was raped by Vesper and her "doctor's appointment" is her ultrasound schedule
Look Vesper "Cable Guy" Noir had to fix Gura's internet, and then Gura had to give the man a tip for working so hard. Then she worked so hard that she just forgot to stream. So it wasn't rape, that is pure rrat territory. The ultrasound appointment is correct though.

This is the only logical answer to why Gura isn't streaming, I will accept no other stories.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Yugo graduates, but the world of content keeps turning.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
If apex is FINALLY in decline does this mean we're gonna get Titanfall 3 soon? please Respawn.....:inaunravel:
Hey guys, how do I add more than one rainbow? I need at least 50 for this post.

paul

Early Adopter
This Girigiri Warukunai Watame episode looks kinda different

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I love the fact I can scroll through vtuber twitter now and not see any advertising. Thanks Elon.
Totally unrelated, but Twitter has been so much better experience wise since Elon took over. The only people who are complaining are the hack partisans and NPCs who used to love Elon until "Current Thing NPC Mind Virus" told them to hate Elon.

Not only that, but the absolute buttmad seething they're having because he's actually enforcing rules on people that were previously untouchable with Twitter's last regime has been amazing. The complete seething over "Don't Dox people" is fucking hilarious.

On subject, what's with the EN-Corpo vTubers and being afraid/terrible at driving?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
On subject, what's with the EN-Corpo vTubers and being afraid/terrible at driving?
Do you really expect these NEETs to be able to drive a car, let alone get out from their room? Yeah no.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Some behind-the-curtain news: AnyColor have applied to leave the Tokyo Stock Exchange's 'Growth Market' (upstart companies) and join the 'Prime Market' (top companies).
FkBqsLBWIAAGFpq.png

This comes shortly before their new earnings report, which TL;DR says that the company has had its biggest half-year ever despite a decline in the EN juggernaut (which isn't surprising given that Luxiem's sudden success, Noctyx and Lazu anniversary are all in the first half).

A couple of actually interesting things I plucked from it was, firstly, the process of joining Nijisanji as mapped out by the company:
FkBxdW7agAAso4S.jpeg

On top of that, they also announce that units consisting of 'new debuts' and 'existing members' is already in the works.
FkBzAXdacAA6K6D.jpeg
This was marked up before the debuts of XSOLEIL, but it's more or less a guarantee that the in-house production team have been working new VTA members into the company behind the scenes too. The fact that 'existing members' is qualified as 'music groups operating under a record label' like ROF-MAO and Nornis (and also ChroNoir, TRiNITY, and non-label groups like Sepiast) probably means that there's at least one new music unit in the works too and could very well involve NijiEN given the size of their impact on the company as a whole.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Capipalists made a tribute video for Pipper's 100k

Featuring art by ReNPC among others (comissioned partly by JL7ten apparently) with cameos/vocals from Kirschey, Sleepy, Lumi, Lisa and 10ma

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Erina is doing Pokemon Smash or Pass on Twitch for any interested degenerates.

chihirogumi

This coronavirus wave is making it's rounds again. This time my oshi got infected with it right after coming back from break and now she has to miss her offcollab with her 1st gen wavemates. FML

TL: 【Notice of Apology】 I was really looking forward to it, but I've been sick since yesterday, and when I went to the hospital this morning, my temperature was over 38°, and I tested positive for Covid 🥲 The hospital told me not to go outside until the 22nd so I will not be participating in the upcoming 1st gen offline collab 🥲 I am truly sorry 😭

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lumi is doing Christmas decorations plus Christmas Karaoke.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
In my ongoing mission of boosting E-Sekai's presence on this forum i present for your consideration the first clipper (that i found) for them. Repeel, they are apparently devoted to Juna and have 15 clips so far. These are my favorite clips so far:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Last edited:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Flavr feesh is doing her first karaoke stream

And later Lolimes going to continue her review of the FNAF book series

Of note, Lolime is a lore autist, so this is less like Lia's weird crush stuff and more like matpats videos, but less annoying.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom