General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Nikki and Pochi are collabing right now on Humans fall flat, correct me if I'm wrong but I think this might be the first Collab between the HE and EN branches of Idol?

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
KIRSCHE SAID FEET AT 100K. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.
unsubbed.PNG
I'm doing my part!

kukkia

Early Adopter
You know, with the hyper-commodification of just about every aspect of ""nerd culture"", it baffles me as to how air freshener factories haven't catered to the Average Vtuber Fan and released a foot odor item.
Both Hololive and Nijisanji have had collabs with perfume companies. Clearly Phase Connect's future lies in foot scented perfume and cologne.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Oh my GOD Kirsche is talking about Yuri Bezmenov, the abolition of the gold standard and the social corruption of the American education system in the 1970's. I have never wanted to simp harder for a woman.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Look Vesper "Cable Guy" Noir had to fix Gura's internet, and then Gura had to give the man a tip for working so hard. Then she worked so hard that she just forgot to stream. So it wasn't rape, that is pure rrat territory. The ultrasound appointment is correct though.

This is the only logical answer to why Gura isn't streaming, I will accept no other stories.
Gura is a monster for taking my oshi's virginity and I'll start spreading unsubstantiated rumours about her in machine translated moonrunes on iketog from here on out.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
You know what, I feel like I’ve been taking crazy pills because no one else is questioning this…why would a pool of blood in the bed make Vesper think he lost his virginity? Odds are extremely high that any woman you pickup in a bar while blackout drunk is not going to be a virgin, so the blood wouldn’t have been from the girl.
Unless…..oh no….

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Probably because that was his first hungover panicked thought, not his calm sober i-have-a-moment-calm-myself-and-think thought.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
You know what, I feel like I’ve been taking crazy pills because no one else is questioning this…why would a pool of blood in the bed make Vesper think he lost his virginity? Odds are extremely high that any woman you pickup in a bar while blackout drunk is not going to be a virgin, so the blood wouldn’t have been from the girl.
Unless…..oh no….
He was confused and hungover, and his brain connected blood on bedsheets with someone losing their virginity.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
KIRSCHE SAID FEET AT 100K. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.
Someone should ping me for user submissions if it opens up. I got a few more horrifying images to tarnish this idea for future vtubers to ever make this a milestone

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Unless…..oh no….
Maybe he was retarded enough to think men bleed when fucked for the first time, a literal cherry popping.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Unless…..oh no….

That's right, full power bulldyke.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Not really shocking but Botan and Korone make a pretty wholesome duo. Also, a lot of Botan munching, so could be a good or a bad thing dependant on how you are with seeing them chew.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae has a member's steam in 30 minutes. Looks like she has new emotes she is gonna release.

Edit: Fauna's first short for her break. Guess she is gonna be spooky again.

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
Unless…..oh no….
For FtM it's much easier training the voice, even without meds, enjoy this knowledge next time you listen to a collab with "the boys"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
For FtM it's much easier training the voice, even without meds, enjoy this knowledge next time you listen to a collab with "the boys"
i mean Yugo was already proof you can spot that from a mile away if they're menhera enough lmao
and all FtMs are menheras, so

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Sakana confirms Phase Wars will return next year!
1671232570544.png

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Nuxtaku makes a comment about twitter’s recent bans on shit, Rev and his comments section do some typical hypocrit posting.
Did someone say beeeeeeffff? ‘Cuz theres beef now. Nux has made a response video. All this over basically a nothingburger.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Who do I root for?
That depends on your stance on Lolicon.

If pro-loli, Rev.

If Anti-loli, Nux

Personally I’d root for neither of them and just watch the fireworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom