General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Local Blahaj Enthusiast is live

Also

“How is he gay?” - Rosemi Lovelock
That seems like its quote worthy. Worth being put within this sites random.txt equivalent.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Kirsche-Futakuchi Mana STEELCAGE DEATHMATCH when?!
Only if it's a bare knuckle boxing match, I want Mana's hands and face to turn red from blood like her commie soul.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Kirsche-Futakuchi Mana STEELCAGE DEATHMATCH when?!
That'd be like Andre the Giant vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. The main difference would be that Rey would be even shorter and malnourished, and I normally like him.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Is there really a market for that though? I don’t have children but I could never imagine sitting down with them and watching a vtuber stream like it’s family movie night. I would want my kids to be like, you know, normal.
I occasionally catch glimpses of my nephew in the living room watching videos with vtubers on 'em. Most of them are FNAF related, and are as mesmerizing as they are horrifying (some are toontubers and are much more pleasant to look at). So yes, kids will definitely watch vtubers play games. It's a matter of whether YOU want them to or not.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Kirsche is on her tangents again:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
KIRSCHE SAID FEET AT 100K. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Based on what happened with Pippa, can there be a separate thread for the inevitable sperging, live posting, and bitching when she gets close? I would rather not have 30 pages of feet posts that eat anything and everything that happens around the same time, then again Pippa is a special case on this forum so maybe it won't be as big a deal.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lumi showed a teaser for her new model. Stream is on December 26th at 12 pm EST/9 am PST. She'll be taking a short break until that day. She's gonna release the teaser on youtube soon.

Here's a (sorta) Silhouette:
1671224413987.png

Edit: Here is the teaser vid.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
INB4 proctor bans all vtubers from the forum except for his oshi

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
INB4 proctor bans all vtubers from the forum except for his oshi
That'd be like Null banning discussion of all lolcows except Chantal

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You know, with the hyper-commodification of just about every aspect of ""nerd culture"", it baffles me as to how air freshener factories haven't catered to the Average Vtuber Fan and released a foot odor item.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Miori is going over her upcoming merch store. A few notes so far:
  • She's selling everything almost at cost, also giving away eyemasks with orders for free.
  • She is willing to hold items for people who want to buy them but don't have the money right now.
  • She has misprinted merch that makes her look tan. Doesn't believe anyone would want it.
  • Received 200 printed booba mousepads. She says the material quality is very good, but the colors are slightly off so she refuses to sell them.
  • Keeps using the cheapest manufacturers she can find and then wonders why she gets misprinted merch and bad samples.

Honestly, she should probably sell those tan ones as "collector's items" since technically they will be limited thing since any reprints wont have tanned Miori.

Is there really a market for that though? I don’t have children but I could never imagine sitting down with them and watching a vtuber stream like it’s family movie night. I would want my kids to be like, you know, normal.
I mean she doesnt have to change her content. She can do the same retro content while at the same time selling the family-friendly vibe which she already has (again she wont have to change anything).

I take it you missed her drooling over peepaw (Geralt), possibly due to most of it being on Twitch.
Ah right. Forgot about Geralt, didnt watch most of her Witcher streams.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Lumi showed a teaser for her new model. Stream is on December 26th at 12 pm EST/9 am PST. She'll be taking a short break until that day. She's gonna release the teaser on youtube soon.

Here's a (sorta) Silhouette:
View attachment 8200

Edit: Here is the teaser vid.

Looks like Lumi is showing feet too. This is just Feet Connect now.

Also: Shondo needs new jannies.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Metokur's prediction is starting to look pretty accurate. Vtuber feet is gonna be the new meta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom