"Feet... are the best part of any reveal"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukkia

Early Adopter
The underlying problem here though is the fact that Apex is currently in decline. Multiple esports teams are already dropping out of Apex because surprise surprise EA is a dogshit games company. Apex will still be around by the time of this event, but if Hal is unable to adequately monetize the event and/or Respawn can't breathe new life into the game, this is probably the last Vsaikyo we'll ever see.

I'm kinda sad because I personally prefer watching Apex streams over OW2, Valorant, or whatever else will replace it. But yeah, Apex is definitely on the decline. Hal's kinda made his whole image off of it, hopefully he'll be able to pivot to something else in the future.

lvl8

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm kinda sad because I personally prefer watching Apex streams over OW2, Valorant, or whatever else will replace it. But yeah, Apex is definitely on the decline. Hal's kinda made his whole image off of it, hopefully he'll be able to pivot to something else in the future.
Apex's post-release was pretty poorly handled. They really squandered their strong release, kinda like what happened to OW1. Honestly, surprised it lasted this long.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The Baller was my favorite member if the Cobra Unit, personally. Classic MGS character.

View attachment 8113

Yeah, when he jumps the entire length of the court and slams a game ending dunk before shouting "BOOM SHALASHASKA" at Ocelot, gives me chills even still to this day 16 years later.

stassy

Not-Yugo is supposed to stream in a day (from what you can read in the pre chat), so maybe more infos will be explained there...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Not-Yugo is supposed to stream in a day (from what you can read in the pre chat), so maybe more infos will be explained there...

Hopefully they'll have had enough time to not be totally unhinged and have at least somewhat come to terms with the situation, since it was apparently decided for a while at this point.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Futakuchi Mana had an interview for this literal who vtuber news site, nothing really interesting or juicy, just that she doesnt really get vtubing and just did it to advertise her music

The news site seems to be handled by the Kawa Entertaiment company, a Vtuber company
https://twitter.com/kawa_entertain

What a total dumpster of a person honestly, imagine being so full of fucking derision and distaste for something so mundane and inoffensive that you go out of your way to state how much you dislike it but still benefit off of it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Possibly related to that earlier Tweet

Uh oh the reaper is a prowling!

Was good entertainment through reading the comments from that dudes tweet before it was deleted.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Got this recommended outta the blue, i dont want to be that femboy that overanalyzes gameplay but its funny how he just lets a bunch of niggas go and gets fined because he refuses to detain niggas who have a gender miss-match out in papers please

Im wondering out of pure curiosity if anyone else who played it cared, especially among the ones who also are fairly trans positive

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Got this recommended outta the blue, i dont want to be that femboy that overanalyzes gameplay but its funny how he just lets a bunch of niggas go and gets fined because he refuses to detain niggas who have a gender miss-match out in papers please

Im wondering out of pure curiosity if anyone else who played it cared, especially among the ones who also are fairly trans positive

I love the one at 1:15 where Yugo ask the dude if he's Female and the dude goes "why do you ask", then Yugo goes "oh sorry about that!" and proceeds to approve him to pass through. :SelenHAHAhere:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I love the one at 1:15 where Yugo ask the dude if he's Female and the dude goes "why do you ask", then Yugo goes "oh sorry about that!" and proceeds to approve him to pass through.
He'll never get a job at the TSA.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Ever since bald "woman" tried to smuggle a bomb through the checkpoint i detained everyone who had as much as a typo in their docs

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Looks like trouble in Paradise. WTF why would you help creating rap music if you are bothered by some slurs?!

I'm not even a calli fan but this shit made me glad calli is thriving off of the songs she made now, don't stay on twittards for too long guys else you might catch the retard virus

The livestream will be on primetime for me so I'll try to sit down and see if they're going to elaborate more about the situation and adds to the graduation thread
Although I'm a bit puzzled because don't they have a clause that prevented them from streaming for a few weeks/months after graduation? I thought that's the whole reason on why all of the ex-niji who came back purposely waited out before they started streaming again... Unless it's a different case with EN branch

kukkia

Early Adopter
The livestream will be on primetime for me so I'll try to sit down and see if they're going to elaborate more about the situation and adds to the graduation thread
Although I'm a bit puzzled because don't they have a clause that prevented them from streaming for a few weeks/months after graduation? I thought that's the whole reason on why all of the ex-niji who came back purposely waited out before they started streaming again... Unless it's a different case with EN branch
I remember back during the Rushia drama someone said that non-compete clauses that remain in effect after someone has left a job aren't really a thing in Japan. Companies can rely on using their clout to try to blacklist people from work (Johnny, a big male idol agency, is infamous for this) but they can't really say "you aren't allowed to stream." It's most likely that people who do wait just do it to avoid drama.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Metokur talks about Pippa's feet:

Now that Jim brings it up, any idea how much she got in super chats from that one stream? Not gonna lie but I feel like she might break the top 50 for the month this time.

My parents would be proud, I'm listening to a MS Paint singing snail on a TH night instead of going out.
Ragus is pretty good at singing and the song list was pretty nice.

DORK ZATSU! She caffeinated (drank soft drink no sugar)!

Honestly, Ami should really try to market herself as a family friendly vtuber. I dont think I have heard her curse once (although she apologized about 2 days ago because apparently she did once during that stream). She is fairly decent at playing videogames too and even if she isnt, he will fumble her way around and then laugh/snort at her fuckups.

Lisa afterwork zatsu

I havent watched (need to get up early for work, I might catch it tomorrow during work if things are slow). How are her energy levels? Is it feasible for her to work and do vtubing or does it sound like she will probably burn herself out?

I'm sad I didn't start watching Shiina sooner. This is the kind of cute, chill ass vibe I needed.
Her horny arc has been mostly on FF7 Remake but overall she is super chill and her art streams are very similar to Ina except with a bit more sadposting. She is an amazing artist and it bothers me a bit how much she beats herself over not being perfect.

Ironic, her song Internet Brain Rot is literally about this exact kind of person.
:whatastory:
I can't stand these faggots honestly. Its never honest either, just shit they heard from a friend of a friend.

This will be interesting. Hopefully, it won't be drunk not-Yugo just bawling her eyes out on stream and hinting about self-deletion for basically losing out on possibly one of the best jobs they will ever get.

Couldn't watch Pippa. I got filtered by Roblox again. So far, that and Valorant seem to be my Kryptonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom