"Rock 'n' roll is about things that are bad for you"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Iori's in Canada, right? Not sure if anyone else in PC is but I wonder if her streams would count as "Canadian content" for the purpose of this dumb law.

If so, watch Gen 3 be five leaves.

RiverBear

I still don't understand why people get so mad over that one Demon Dice song. Talking about being negatively viewed for being a white rapper is something others have already done, and all of her music is very tame in the rap world.
Didn't you hear
Only Black people can make rap music.
Also she's a racist for inserting Japanese words in her songs despite being a True Blue American

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Iori's in Canada, right? Not sure if anyone else in PC is but I wonder if her streams would count as "Canadian content" for the purpose of this dumb law.

If so, watch Gen 3 be five leaves.
Yuri is also based in Canada.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Selen, Pomu, and Rosemi are doing a hilarious lore stream ft Can't Government

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pippa having genocidal fantasies about French Canadians.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Convince me canada is a country

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa having genocidal fantasies about French Canadians.
Between her hatred of Canadians and taxes in this stream she's hitting my 'tism very hard in all the right ways.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Pippa confirms that she didnt personally ban Henri but her mods did, apparently he had been shitting on PC talents too much

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa's shitting on PEZ collectors and I'm very sore about it!

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Pippa confirms that she didnt personally ban Henri but her mods did, apparently he had been shitting on PC talents too much
What a fucking retard. I mean I wouldn't expect anything else from this guy but still. His autism knows no bounds. Plus he's quick on the "I was just pretending to be retarded" card.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
  • Disagree
Reactions: wew

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I think this rabbit learned the wrong lesson from the 100k stream...

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Maybe it is a case of timezones, but only 3 EN members. HoloEN is in shambles
Kiara not participating doesnt surprise me. She was miserable last year trying to participate at 5am. She almost never drinks coffee or energy drinks, she drank one that evening to stay awake but she drank it too soon and when the tournament properly started she was already in the down phase after drinking energy drinks. She felt so groggy that she didnt chat with the JP members and then she performed so bad she had to stay awake longer than planned to participate in the losers bracket.
She had fun playing with others and training but the even itself was really bad for Kiara, so I'm not surprised shes not participating this year.

Also shes going to be in Japan anyways busy doing off-collabs

art tax:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think this rabbit learned the wrong lesson from the 100k stream...
You think the people at Build-A-Bear see her making wishes while making a bear and think she's mentally disabled?

Also, she's threatened tooth pics now.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
More like was excusing herself so Henri wouldnt fuck up killing himself and become a cripple for the rest of his life.
What she shouldve said is "你应该伤害自己。你的脑子有病"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Futakuchi Mana had an interview for this literal who vtuber news site, nothing really interesting or juicy, just that she doesnt really get vtubing and just did it to advertise her music

The news site seems to be handled by the Kawa Entertaiment company, a Vtuber company
https://twitter.com/kawa_entertain

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
With Apex down, vtubers will be forced to resort to playing Destiny 2 for their shootmans, bringing Ina out of her hiatus to clown on everyone else scrambling to build up a gun collection.
To be fair the combat in Destiny 2 is pretty good. It's just outside of the raid and dungeon content, there's not much to do. Still, I'd gladly watch a vtuber try to complete the new raid in the world first competition.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Futakuchi Mana had an interview for this literal who vtuber news site, nothing really interesting or juicy, just that she doesnt really get vtubing and just did it to advertise her music

The news site seems to be handled by the Kawa Entertaiment company, a Vtuber company
https://twitter.com/kawa_entertain

Pippa's replied to this twitter account several times. I guess it's respectable enough of a vtuber site for Pippa to like.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
To be fair the combat in Destiny 2 is pretty good. It's just outside of the raid and dungeon content, there's not much to do. Still, I'd gladly watch a vtuber try to complete the new raid in the world first competition.
God I hope not, I just managed to kick my Destiny 2 addiction, I don't want to get pulled back in.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa being a dice goblin is adorable, but D&D is free pretty much if you don't mind being a little creative. Really the reason it's impossible to monetize for Wizards is because most of the stuff people like, such as dice, isn't actually from the people who make D&D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom