Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Here it is

>Amelia Watson
>Playing MarioKart
Haachama worried.png

[Henri News]

I don't want you take this personally, but you are an extra large double negroid for not posting a screenshot. I now have no idea what was said because of your faggotry and I hope you get a hang nail. Fuck you.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I don't want you take this personally, but you are an extra large double negroid for not posting a screenshot. I now have no idea what was said because of your faggotry and I hope you get a hang nail. Fuck you.
Check the Henri thread it's probably there. TLDR he's banned in Pippa's chat. Also no hard feelings, I'm new to this and am not smart when it comes to good archival habits.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
That has to have been one of the most horrific streams I have ever watched in full. Not only was the subject matter completely degenerate, the tangent about US geography forced me to vacate my fridge of any and all alcohol so I can attempt to drink away the pain. I am a dumber person for having watched it, I feel worse for it as well, and may God have mercy on my poor soul.

Anyways, I subbed to Lia

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Check the Henri thread it's probably there. TLDR he's banned in Pippa's chat. Also no hard feelings, I'm new to this and am not smart when it comes to good archival habits.
Win+Shift+S on windows 10+ uses the snipping tool, pretty useful for quick and dirty screenshots, from there, you can either directly paste it, do some basic markup/cropping, or just save it if you go into windows notifications and click on it.

(You can choose what style of screenshot it is at the top of the screen during it) (desktop, window, selection)

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Win+Shift+S on windows 10+ uses the snipping tool, pretty useful for quick and dirty screenshots, from there, you can either directly paste it, do some basic markup/cropping, or just save it if you do into windows notifications and click on it.
I have a snipping tool I use for work already that I have used for screen capping stuff here before I just didn't think to do it :/

kestraline

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Some Rie roommate stuff I caught.
Might be lockin down soon?
View attachment 8085
What I think she means
View attachment 8087

View attachment 8088
We also got a body pic

The legs look to match what she posted on her official account.
1671155347155.png
Rie covers up part of her thighs and legs while wearing shorts and skirts because she used to burn herself with a hot glue gun on her inner thighs and legs as revealed in one of the mental health streams.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I rate that Lia stream 2 Raccoons/10. Really showcased American Education at its fullest.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I'm sad I didn't start watching Shiina sooner. This is the kind of cute, chill ass vibe I needed.

USS IOWA

Looks like trouble in Paradise. WTF why would you help creating rap music if you are bothered by some slurs?!

hololive ruined /jp/

The legs look to match what she posted on her official account.
View attachment 8104
Rie covers up part of her thighs and legs while wearing shorts and skirts because she used to burn herself with a hot glue gun on her inner thighs and legs as revealed in one of the mental health streams.
Legit sad and cute girl company. holy. shit

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Looks like trouble in Paradise. WTF why would you help creating rap music if you are bothered by some slurs?!

He's getting clowned on in the replies, but I told you a Magnitude 7 Pink Woman Event was coming.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I'm sad I didn't start watching Shiina sooner. This is the kind of cute, chill ass vibe I needed.
Behind the fujo and the old and dusty joking very much lies a sweetheart. It's comfy being a butter cookie

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Ironic, her song Internet Brain Rot is literally about this exact kind of person.
:whatastory:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
What's with all these girls burning themselves? Did the trend change from cutting to burning or something?

I rate that Lia stream 2 Raccoons/10. Really showcased American Education at its fullest.
The saddest part is the American education system can be solved by a couple hours a week of parents spending time with their kids instead of watching television.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

1671158451004.png
:faunacry: I'm so sorry twitterbros! I'll never do it again please don't take my wokecard from me!:faunacry:

I hate how spineless these terminal twitter tards are. The way they prostrate themselves to their followers makes me physically ill.
Ame pain.jpg

Last edited:

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
King Karen once again making all the right people shit themselves and cry. God bless that woman.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Im suprised Hololive simp twitter found it first rather than the gaggle of soundcloud niggas who keep pretending to be outraged at Mori or petitioning for her to appear on BLACKED
Either way, great look for any perspective companies looking to hire you to find an "uhh, yeah this creator did a wrongthink and i disavow my work for her company" on your socials

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Man all this does is just give the song more meaning and be listened to by random curious people now to see what its about.

Also,

PINK WOMAN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
:calidrinking::guh::calihalloween:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom