"I hope you enjoy the smell of my ass! Orrraaa"Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
She also doesn't know the name of the Statue of Liberty. It's now the Lady of Freedom. Or the Lady of Independence, she also came from Britain not France. In the Country of America, established in 1570something.
are you sure about that? pretty sure the statue came from France as a gift or something. Never heard anything about Britain being involved with it till now.

Jealous

Lurker
Regis Altare Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 SINGING IN THE MOONLIGHT~ [uBY4-KOhi3E - ...png

Regis Altare Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 SINGING IN THE MOONLIGHT~ [uBY4-KOhi3E - ...png

Stock Footage

The underlying problem here though is the fact that Apex is currently in decline. Multiple esports teams are already dropping out of Apex because surprise surprise EA is a dogshit games company. Apex will still be around by the time of this event, but if Hal is unable to adequately monetize the event and/or Respawn can't breathe new life into the game, this is probably the last Vsaikyo we'll ever see.
If apex is FINALLY in decline does this mean we're gonna get Titanfall 3 soon? please Respawn.....:inaunravel:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
are you sure about that? pretty sure the statue came from France as a gift or something. Never heard anything about Britain being involved with it till now.
The statue was stolen from the African kangz because we used our white man guns and sheeeeit to take it. I read dat in istory class once.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Lia's joking right? No one can be THIS retarded, right? :painpeko:

chihirogumi

It wouldn't have anything to do with apex being absolutely awful to watch for non-players right? Much like that other dump overwatch.
Different strokes I suppose, but you have to admit Apex is significantly more watchable than the incomprehensible bullshit that is Overwatch.
If apex is FINALLY in decline does this mean we're gonna get Titanfall 3 soon? please Respawn.....:inaunravel:
This is my personal Half-Life 3. Titanfall 2>>>>>Apex>any modern shooter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It was a gift from the French, but Lia thought it was put up when the Mayflower came so that people could go "Woah, America..."
I will never forgive Respawn for the absolute Yamanbaing that TF2 went through, behead Vince Zampella (in minecraft), inshallah.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Metokur talks about Pippa's feet:

Attachments

• 2022-12-15 19-39-31.mp4
    12.9 MB
  • 2022-12-15 19-44-02.mp4
    1.4 MB
Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
@Titanosaurus Is this why you and the other buttercookies here were happy and wanted her to hit 20k after Pippa's stream? :pikaWUT:
dasasdasda.png
(Link)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
My parents would be proud, I'm listening to a MS Paint singing snail on a TH night instead of going out.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It was a gift from the French, but Lia thought it was put up when the Mayflower came so that people could go "Woah, America..."
Because when I'm sailing to the new world trying to escape my tyrant baguette overlords, I make sure to bring a big fuck off statue while I fart in their general direction instead of taking food, clothing, weapons, tools, or literally anything more practically useful.

This is your brain when you want to get chain whipped by a British skeleton man.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Abigail's 2 year anniversary stream is live

Praid

Just another idiot
I'm sure Apex is a fine game but I will never watch anyone play or touch it myself for putting Titanfall 3 on the backburner forever.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

DORK ZATSU! She caffeinated (drank soft drink no sugar)!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Kokone is streaming potion game, very cultured Pokemon choice for the thumbnail

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Knew it, he's actually Mr. Footokur. He wasn't sniffing out Internet weirdos, he was sniffing for feet and stumbled onto the weirdos.
We never did get the deviants about his fetish like he said he'd eventually do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom